chapter 4

Remember me?

3 days after…

BAEKHYUN POV

Thank God he didn’t bother me for 3 days. I smiled weakly. Why do I feel so lonely about it? You’re thinking too much baekhyun forget about him. I should leave korea soon so this pain will go away. I should go somewhere else and prevent from thinking about him. I change my clothes fastly and went out. This place didn’t change a bit. I smiled. I noticed a familiar place. “this place..” when I look around I saw someone seating on the swing and bowing his head. It really looks familiar. He’s holding a picture and a ring. I come closer and hide from a tree. “it’s chanyeol…” I should leave this place reminds me of something I should not remember. When I’m about to leave chanyeol speak up “baek, I didn’t cheat why don’t you believe me?” chanyeol is talking to the picture. “I’m your boyfriend you should believe me first not that .” He cried. “this ring.. this symbolize our promise that we will be together. But what happen you believe in some then you go leave me without knowing that truth. You’re really unfair. This . I can’t handle anymore. I want to….. die already.” He sobs he put the picture and ring on the swing seat and start leaving. “chan..yeol.. are you really planning on …” I should stop him but how? . I bit my lips. “chanyeol!” he frozed and slowly look at me.” you leave your things behind” pointing the picture and the ring. “ I thought you don’t want to see me again? Why are you talking to me? you’re mad at me even though I didn’t do wrong. “ he turns his head away and start walking away. “I don’t need it anymore.. you can burn it if you want.” I run towards him and grab his arm. “sorry chanyeol for what happen.. I know you’re trying to help me in regaining my memories it’s just.. they told that the reason of my accident is my boyfriend here in korea. That’s why I’m mad sorry. Can you help me again regain my memories back?” I smiled . “sorry baekhyun. But it’s better you don’t remember anything. I need to go. Bye.” I grab him again. “where you going?” “somewhere you won’t see me again.” I panic. What if he will really kill himself? I don’t want to regret. I hate him but knowing he will kill he’s self I can’t handle it. “chanyeol I forgive you..” chanyeol looked at me. “let’s start all over again. Let’s forget about the past.” I smiled . “I didn’t lost any memories. It’s just… when I saw you I don’t know what to say that’s why I lied. Sorry chanyeol.” I bow my head. “it’s okay baekhyun. So you believe me now?” he smiled. I missed his creepy smile. I nod and smiled. “let’s go” chanyeol when to the swing and pick up the ring and the picture. “baekhyun.. “ he walks to me slowly and grab my hands and when he’s about to put it in my ring finger .” hey.!” we looked at him and I frozed. “kai!”

 

KAI POV

“what do we have here? Reunion of the old couples. “ he smirk. “kai what are you doing here?” baekhyun asked. I move closer and grab baekhyun hair and kissed him. The other guy frozed. I pulled away. “ I missed you honey.” I smirk both of them frozed.



KAI IS FINALLY HERE :DDDD