chapter 3

Remember me?

CHANYEOL POV

Is he still living here? Maybe I should check. I press the door bell *DING DONG* after a few minutes I heard the door knob open and I saw baekhyun wearing cute pajama. He didn’t change a bit , I bow my head and smile then I look at him with a smiling face. “hey.” He look at me with a shock face and change it with WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE face. “how did you know where I live? And why are you here?” he ask it nervously. Did he really lost his memories? I looked at him “you used to live here. Of course I knew. I’m grateful that you didn’t forget where you live.” I chuckles. “of cou..rseee… my parents give me the address you idiot!” I smiled “you haven’t change a bit baekhyun.” He blushed and look away.”don’t…. don’t act as if you knew me well you even don’t know what happen to me, means you’re not my friend. And please go home and leave me alone.” He step back and planning to close the door I quickly reply “how will I know what happen to you. If you leave me alone here? “ he frozed. “you didn’t even call me or whatever you just leave me here hanging!” my tears start falling and the neighbors starts staring us. He suddenly open the gate and pull me inside he close the gate and drag me to his house.

 

BAEKHYUN POV.

This idiot. I’m so embarrass my neighbors heard him. I drag him inside. “what do you think your doing shouting early in the morning? You’re disturbing my neighbors and what are you blabbing about? And why are you really here?! “ he looked at me still crying he wipes his tears. “mianhae baekhyun I didn’t mean to do it. “I feel pity to him. Why should you feel pity to him baekhyun he deserved it he hurt you remember that. He speaks up “I’m here to help you regain your memories, I can really help you since we’re kinda close in the past . we use to bath together, sleep together and-“ I blushed and cover his mouth “ stop. Then what are you to me in the past? “ I wanna know your answer. He looked down “ i...i’m your boyfriend in the past.. and we break up because-“ “I don’t wanna hear it. Since we’re done. So why are you doing here ex boyfriend? Why you want to regain my memories? You want me to feel the pain after the break up?! Huh? Tell me.” I glared . he looked down and his eyes become watery “I want to regain your memories and start again with you.” I frozed . wtf is he saying? He broke my heart and now he wants to start together again? you chanyeol. Isn’t enough how you hurt me . you still want to break me apart. “ you chanyeol. Start again? Wtf. Don’t talk nonsense. I’m done with you so please leave me alone.” I glared. I’m about to go to my room when he grab my arm. “please listen to me baekhyun. Please.” he pulled me and hold my head , he kissed me my eyes grew wider and he push me back and hug me. “do even know how much I want to do it to you for months? I really missed you..” I’m still shock and can’t move. Push him back baekhyun don’t believe to his lies. “ shut up. If you love me we didn’t break up.” I push him back. “and don’t kiss me again, please leave.” He slowly went to the door and leave.



subscribe and comment guys :))