Chapter 4: "No...I'm sad!"

Oh, Mom.

TOP opened the door.

“HA! YOU EXACTLY CAME AT ELEVEN MINUTES! MY PIZZA IS FREE! Now, for your slap…”

He placed the pizza on his other hand and raised his hand. Before slapping the person, he realized that the delivery guy was a girl after all. TOP threw his hand back on his side and gave the money to her.

‘Wait. What the hell? I thought my pizza’s free?’

Anyways, TOP claimed the pizza free of charge and just paid for the corn. It’s a good thing that the girl was cute or else she’d be getting a big blow from him.

Seunghyun proceeded inside and sat on the couch, opening the pizza box and taking a slice.

“Ah, good ole pizza! We meet again.” he eyed the pizza and afterwards took a bite.

Remembering Bom, he went up the stairs with her corn and checked her room first. She wasn’t there but he was curious so he took the time to explore the room.

“Bommie noona stays in this room?” Seunghyun roamed around the spacious area and found a box.

It was white and the lid had been written with the words, ‘For my Daughter, Bom…’

He picked it up and left the room, continuing the search for his Bom. He spotted her at the balcony, silently sitting without any motion. Seunghyun slid through the sliding glass door and stood behind her, still holding the mysterious box.

Little did he know that she was actually crying.

------------

She read it out loud.

“To my dearest Bommie, from…Umma?”

October 22, 2010

To my beautiful Jenny,

Bommie! My precious! How are you doing? It’s my first time writing a letter to you. I’m here, in Korea! Your Umma took a short break from the States. I’ve been watching you all this time. Every time I see your performances with the girls, I feel so proud and even cry! That’s my daughter!

I feel like hugging you right now. Umma missed you so much! I just wanted to let you know that Umma will be here no matter what. I hope our Bommie is fine. Take care of your health, okay? Do not get sick and remember to eat your meals regularly. When I visit you, I will bring lots of your favorite food, corn! Do you know that Umma always eats it when Bom is not here?

Aigoo…Jenny-ah, get a boyfriend, will you? Hahaha! I heard the rumors between you and that T.O.P. guy. What’s his name? Oh, yes, Choi Seunghyun, isn’t it? Omo, such a lovely name! I’m already imagining how your baby would look like! And if ever he asks you out, be sure to agree!

He’s a very handsome man, you know? A good fella too! It’s hard to find guys like those these days. I want to know what’s happening between you guys. If ever, send me a letter about it. That video of you and him caught secretly holding hands at the park just looked so real!

 Bom-ah, don’t forget that Umma loves you so much, okay? I will never leave you or your Go Eun unnie. I will always be here for you. I promise, I will protect you at all times and will help you if there’s any problem. UMMA LOVES YOU!

Give the girls a kiss from their pretty Imo! Good luck on your career! Umma listens to your songs always, really! Smile if you’re sad. Smile if you’re crying. Smile if you’re happy. Just, smile.

Love,

Umma

Bom’s eyes started to shower tears against her cheeks. These words, these letters…How? It was a surprise that it didn’t a single one didn’t arrive in her mailbox. Seunghyun stood there, still without a peanut of what was going on. He approached slowly, his arms looping around her waist as she clung to him for her dear life. She was sobbing endlessly, quite staining his shirt with hot tears. Not knowing what to do, Tabi her hair in a lissome manner. Both of them were still standing on the moonlit balcony, not daring to speak a word.

She was hurt, he knew that. And he loved her so much that somehow, he blames himself for this, even if it’s not his fault. Out of the blue, Bom smiled weakly, still embracing his warmth.

“Yah…Are you…crazy?” he asked, a brow lifted.

“No…I’m sad!” she cried out. TOP didn’t know if she was laughing OR crying. What the hell is going with her?

“Then…why are you laughing again?” Bom showed the letter to TOP and realized that her mother advised her to smile. He hugged Bom back dearly. Bom was still crying and smiling at the same time…

“Tabi…Am I…crazy?”

“No…You’re beautiful.” he pushed the wisps of hair from her face and beamed a weak smile.

Together, they sat on the chair, still outside of the balcony and Bom was placed on his lap. Tabi showed the box he had found minutes ago. Bom opened the mysterious object, revealing some old pictures of their family and some memorabilia her Mom had collected.

Bom took the pile of photographs gently and flipped one after the other. She was tearing out throughout it but she smiled occasionally when silly pictures appeared.

Seunghyun knew that she was going through difficult times right now. He knows that deep inside that gorgeous smile of hers; her heart was shattering to a million pieces. She was hurt but the thought of someone, especially that special someone, who took care of her during these times, cheered her a little bit. Seunghyun was so reliable and caring, that she thinks that he does not deserve his time and commitment to her. But, anyways, she was thankful that he was here.

Right here.

Right now.

Before standing up, Bom had placed the letters and pictures back in the box for safekeeping and went down with Tabi, hands intertwined. Are they in a relationship? Well, I would have to say ‘no’ but both of them know that they want to be in. They want to be in love with each other. But, they were too scared to confess.

Attempting to cheer her up, TOP stood at the back of her, and slid his hands in between her arms, cutting the slice of pizza, and feeding it to her, still in the same condition. Bom gladly took a bite of the pizza and turned around, facing him, a piece of pizza hanging on his mouth.

Bom bit on the other side and now both of them had bitten it, their lips slowly approaching.

And then, their lips…

To

Be

Continued…

-------------

Haven't been updating this since forever! I'm so busy with my other fics so watch out for them too! Was that a cliffhanger? HUL~!

Have fun, JellyAces! Care to comment? Subcribeeee!

 

--AJ.