Chapter 2 - "Where are you going?"

Oh, Mom.

“Places, places! Entrance will start in 1! Is my Papa Taeyang there now? How about my Baby Seungri?”

“Seriously, they have to replace that freaky homo in charge of the preparations. How dare he address my Bebe with the word ‘Papa’?” Chaerin scoffed as she twisted to Minzy’s side with an arm against her chest and another supported on the other arm, a hand hanging in midair.

The maknae huffed a puff of air brutally. “Tch. Didn’t you hear him call my Seunghyun, ‘Baby Seungri’?!”

The said guy approached Taeyang with lustrous eyes and fixed his low cut, V-neck outfit, clandestinely touching Youngbae’s chest with the tip of his ‘lady-like’ fingers.

Being pissed real hardcore, Chaerin evolved into the wild tiger inside her and afterwards spurting in rage and exclaiming, “OH, THAT’S IT! THAT GAY GUY IS SO CROSSING OVER THE LINE! C’MON, BRING IT ON, SISTER!”

Before creating more chaos and turmoil around the backstage, Minzy and Dara pulled her back, diverging on her will of fighting.

“Unnie, relax! I promise you, after this concert, that gay would be walking back home to his mother with a sorry .” Minji said, rubbing imaginary circles to calm the older girl down.

She finally breathed out with composure and crossed both her arms. “That guy disgusts me.”

Dara wobbled all over the place, her head spinning in circles, eyes scanning like laser. “Hey guys, have you seen Bom?”

“Bom unnie?” the duo chorused out.

“Mm. Do you know where she is?”

Minzy took a glance at Chaerin. “Aren’t you with Bom unnie a while ago, Chae unnie?”

She shook her head rapidly. “Aniyo.  Well, technically, we were together at rehearsals. But after the make-up-dress-up session, I haven’t seen her.”

“Wait right here, I’ll go check if the boys know where she is.”

The short-haired girl scooted over to the boys’ side and questioned if they’ve met up with Bom. They said they haven’t had a trace of Bom even before going under the stage.

“Ah, that girl is making me insane! Why does she have to be lost before the concert starts?” a hand was propped up on her forehead as she thought of other ideas.

“WAIT!” Jiyong blurted out.

“It’s kinda weird that I don’t see TOP hyung neither.”

They eyed each other concernedly and spread out the news about the two.

“Oh my God, where can they be! The music’s gonna play—“

The three of them were shot to the top of the stage unprepared. But since it happened already, they had performed without Bom.

-------------

Bom had escaped the whole crowd silently and looked for a noiseless place to shed her tears. She found a bench and sat on it, fixing her hoodie up so that no one would notice her.

‘Of all days, why would this atrocious experience happen to me? Why do I need to suffer?’

Her sniffles became more audible and as she saw a person’s foot land on her sight, she speedily wiped the tears from her eyes and looked up to see a worried Tabi. He sat down next to her as he secured his arms around her body and patted her back.

“T-Tabi…Nan eojjeorago?” she stammered, drops of tears staining his coat.

“Noona…You told me you’re okay but what’s this? Why are you crying?” afterwards their parting, he cupped her face in his warm hands which (slightly) cheered Bom up.

“It’s…coz of…It’s my Umma.” Bom managed to spit out what she was trying to say.

He raised a brow questioningly. “What…happened?”

She erupted in tears once again before explaining the reason of why she was like this. Seunghyun felt really sad and sorry for her lost and said that she needed to be strong for the family was also fretting and stewing. Bom didn’t or never wanted to drag the YG Family in this matter.

“Go Eun unnie said…she’s gone.”

Seunghyun took hold of his hand and rubbed it gently.

“Don’t worry, Bom. I will protect you.”

They huddled into a tight embrace again.

-------------

“These two…Where are they?! The concert has ended half an hour ago and they’re still not here?!” Papa YG was really getting pestered and pissed.

“Omo! They’re here!” Dara pointed out to Seunghyun who was holding onto Bom dearly with their heads lowered down.

The old man began to fit a rage. “YAH?! WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?!” he didn’t care if the whole staff was there and continued off with his bloodcurdling lectures. Bom shook Tabi’s hand off of hers and did a folder bow to the president.

“Joseonghamnida, Sajangnim. Please forgive me.” she pleaded sincerely.

“Park Bom, how dare you do this to me? To the whole company? Didn’t you know how humiliated your label-mates were when the whole stadium chanted your name endlessly?!”

“Yang Sajangnim, please don’t do this to Bom.” butted TOP in, defending the one he cherishes the most.

“You stay out of here! You’re also at fault!”

Bom continued with her head down, soundlessly throbbing and weeping.

“Yah, speak up!” he exclaimed, pointing to Bom.

Her members watched her pitifully and they were about to jerk some waterworks. Even Big Bang wasn’t that strong enough to endure the pain that she felt. Se7en, Gummy, Teddy, and the others eyed the lady forlornly in a corner.

Because of his weak heart that couldn’t withstand to see Bom crying, Seunghyun blurted out, “Her mom passed away.”

All eyes swerved to his direction with misbelieving expressions. “Bwoh? This is not a joke, Seunghyun.” he turned to Bom for the confirmation. “Is this true, Bom?”

However, she did not respond which made Tabi do the talking once again.

“Her mother passed away before the concert started. The phone call that Chaerin answered was a call from Bom’s sister and she said that Mrs. Park had already kicked the bucket. Bom ran away from the concert, shocked and astounded over the news and I followed her.” after TOP’s long speech, it seemed like YG’s eyes softened and his face was now etched in guilt.

Before anyone could say another word, Bom left the room mortified and hurriedly ran off to some place.

Seunghyun once again, had trailed her steps and found out that she went to the parking lot and before she could open the door, he stopped her.

“Where are you going?” he was panting heavily.

“I-I don’t know.”

“Let me at least drive you there…”

Once again, they had escaped from the sight of the others and TOP drove Bom to the place she wanted to go to.

------------

Updated! Anyways, sorry for not updating too much. I was too pissed off with Photobucket and my pics weren't showing up so I made a new account. Type in some comments and subscribe! :D

 

 

--AJ.