Welcome to the family!

It's Best If You Stay Away From Me (Hiatus)

Boyfriend - Boyfriend

--------------------

Your POV

"Okay you two let go of each other before you become surgically attached to each other." GD interrupted us, and hesitantly Seunghyun and I broke away from each other. I felt Seunghyun snake his hand into mine and intertwine our fingers.

"Let's give you a warm welcome to our house! You're now a part of the family well you've always been like our little sister but now it's official!" GD said while opening the door with his arms wide open.

“Welcome to our humble abode! Let’s start with the third floor…” GD led us up to the winding stairs. Did they really need three stories for five, well now six people?! I wouldn’t be surprised if the house had a full-sized swimming pool on one of the floors!

We finally reached the third floor, GD decided to make us start from the back of the hallway. He opened one of the many doors of the houses, this room had a black & white theme to it.

“This is Taeyang’s room!” GD said, Taeyang turned around in his white swivel chair and simply shooed us away.

“As you can see Taeyang isn’t a man of many words but I think you’ve figured that out already. Well moving on.~” GD said closing Taeyang’s room, and opening another door across the hall from Taeyang's.

       

“This is the lounge! This is usually where we hang out together, and if we throw small parties. Emphasis on SMALL, I don’t mean the whole goddamn school!” GD said making sure his point got through to me. I wonder how they fit such big rooms in such this house my God!

“Noona! Come check out my room!” Seungri screamed from the other end of the hallway.

“Yah! Give it up she’s already T.O.P’s girl!” GD yelled at Seungri, and Seungri simply glared at him and flipped him off. GD led us to Seungri’s room.

 

Why is Seungri’s room so….so….childish? I actually had to laugh at this! I put my unoccupied hand over my mouth to stifle my laughter.

“What’s so funny?” Seungri yelled, and suddenly T.O.P let out a quiet chuckle too.

“Your room looks like a something a mom decorated for her four year old son!” GD yelled in a joking tone. Seungri looked shocked and before he could explain himself GD shut the door.

“Good job you-ah! Now hopefully he’ll leave you alone, now on to the next floor.” GD started to walk down the stairs and to the second floor, this time he started with the room in the middle of the hallway. The door GD opened revealed a very beautiful purple themed room.

“This is your room! Welcome to the family!” GD said in a loud voice. I covered my mouth in my hands, I was completely star struck.

“It’s beautiful!” I said as I walked into the room.

“T.O.P picked it out you should thank him.” GD stated, I turned around and wrapped my arms around Seunghyun's neck and gave him a kiss.

“Oppa it’s beautiful!” I said, his arms s around my waist.

“Thank you, I would’ve picked a red type of room but none of the designs were that cute. Plus I didn’t want your room to match mine.” He said with a smile, gosh I really love this guy. He knows me so well and I told him this stuff a while ago.

“Okay you two we have a little bit more to get to so hold your horses!” GD said interrupting our moment together…….again.

We walked out of my room to the room farthest down the hall, GD opened this door rather slowly.

“This is my room.” Seunghyun said in a low tone, I had to admit Seunghyun’s room is very chic. Well he’s always had a great sense of style so really this was expected.

“It’s gorgeous…” I said continuing to observe the room, we walked out of the room and to the room near the staircase.

We saw Daesung lying on his bed with his iPod in his ears while he was reading. We left quietly not wanting to interrupt him.

“That’s the end of our tour! Each room has it's own personal bathroom and no you won't see my room until...well God knows when! I hope you enjoyed it BUT there is a catch.” GD stated so loudly the whole house could here it.

“As you know T.O.P and I have been best friends for pretty much ever. So if you can piss me off twice in a row you can date him.” GD stated and Taeyang slowly made his way next to GD.

“What does this have to do with anything?” Seunghyun asked curiously.

“Well I only want you to date someone who’s strong, independent, and can be badass.” GD stated.

“I better hold you back.” Taeyang stated

 I touched Seunghyun’s shoulder reassuring him that I could do this. I stepped up to GD and looked him in the face.

“Kwon Jiyong?” I said in a questioning tone, I could see him ball his hands up into a fist.

“That’s my name don’t wear it out.” He said in an angry yet joking tone, this time I’d go in for the kill. I looked GD up and down like I was checking him out, I crossed my arms and smirked.

“.” GD looked up to the ceiling and took a deep breath.

“Alright you passed but this never happened.” GD said and walked away while smiling.

“Good job jagiya.” Seunghyun said, I blushed at the sound of my new nickname.

“Well what can I say I’m your girl." I said giving Seunghyun a hug wrapping my arms around his waist.

"And you learn from the best." Seunghyun said giving me a peck on the lips.

---------------------------

Sorry for taking forever to update I have a new computer so typing is pretty annoying yet fun. I'm also sorry for making this chapter so short, I'll post the pictures of the bathroom on the bottom. Thank you for your support EVEN THE SILENT READERS! Comment, Subscribe, and support <3 Love you :)

Taeyang's bathroom:

Seungri's Bathroom:

Your's:

(Let's pretend there's a tub ^^)

T.O.P's: