After The Storm Comes The Rainbow

It's Best If You Stay Away From Me (Hiatus)

SHINee - Your Name

-------------

(GD's POV)

Big Bang walked into the hospital room that you-ah was at, and found T.O.P sitting in the chair next to her bed but his head was on her bed. There hands were laced through each other though. I wonder if he's confessed yet. I heard a grumble meaning that he was starting to wake up, and so was you-ah. This will be an exciting day, that's for sure.

----T.O.P's POV-----

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Big Bang standing infront of me, I then looked at you-ah and her eyes were fluttering awake and she looked adorable. I felt something squeze my hand and I noticed that our fingers were interlaced. Had we been like that all night?

"Noona! Good morning!" Seungri said with his arms wide open for a hug but before he could run over to you-ah's side I hit him square in the forehead causing him to fall down. Everybody bursed out laughing, except for Seungri who laid on the floor in pain.

"Hyung! Why the hell did you do that?!" He asked me furiously.

"You had this huge fly on your forehead! I couldn't just let it sit there!" Everybody laughed even harder, and then the doctor came in and everyone got quiet.

"Well Ms. you-ah you are free to go, you can take the hospital clothes home with you since you don't have an extra pair here if you'd like. But besides that you're good to go whenever you would like you just need to sign out at the front desk." And with that he left the room.

"Want me to grab an extra pair of clothes from the car?" I asked her but a hint of pink was in her cheeks, and she shook her head no.

"Can you please bring the suitcase here?" She asked me with a smile on her face, and with that I left the room to grab her clothes.

-------Your POV-----

I asked Seunghyun-ah to grab my bag because I didn't want him to have to go through my underwear. It would also be embaressing for him to have to have to walk around with it and hand it to me, plus if he dropped it that would be super embaressing!

"So you-ah how do you feel about T.O.P?" GD asked me with a raised eyebrow, the rest of Big Bang looked curious to hear my answer also.

"W-well I think Seunghyun is a pretty great guy a-and he is really n-nice to m-me..." I said failing at trying not to stutter.

"But would you ever consider him to be your boyfriend?" Taeyang asked cooly,

"And shouldn't you use Oppa after his name?" Seungri added, I could feel my cheeks burn up again.

"W-well if the t-time ever c-c-c-comes and h-he ask m-me then y-y-y-y-yes I would like to be S-Seunghyun-Oppa's girlfriend." I couldn't stop studdering it was so embaressing! But the boys started cheering with each other.

"Really?! T.O.P-Hyung has really strong feelings for you so for you both to feel the same way is a miracle!" Daesung said while cheering, but Seungri came over to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Noona, if things don't work out for you and T.O.P-hyung, my room is on the third floor second do-OW!" Seungri was interupted by a hit on the back of the head from Taeyang.

"Keep it up and you'll be sleeping on the floor, in MY room." Taeyang stated with a smile on his face, then Seunghyun-oppa walked back in with my suitcase.

"Okay, here are your clothes and we'll be waiting outside if you need us, but before we go I'll go check you out at the front office." I nodded and flashed them a smile.

"Thank you Seunghyun-oppa I'll see you all in a little bit." I could feel my face heat up once again, Seunghyun's eyes widened and you could see a tint of pink rise up in his cheeks.

"W-well let's get going." Seunghyun then guided the rest of the boys outside and I started to get dressed.

-----T.O.P's POV----

Did she just all me Oppa? I mean I'm not against it but she looked so cute it was surprising.

"Hyung you should confess today, I mean today actually looks like a good day to do it." GD stated, I sighed

"I think I will, I mean I hate to wait forever so I think I'll confess today." I smiled, and he simply smirked back and nodded.

"Good because Seungri keeps eye her and is this close to getting his kicked." He joked, I just chuckled.

"When isn't he?" I joked, then walked to the front desk to check you-ah out, as I was signing the papers she walked out of her room. She came out in a cute outfit,as always if I might add she does have a very good eye out for fashion if I might add. I finished signing the papers and grabbed her huge suitcase, and smiled at her.

"You look gorgeous as always." I commented, she blushed heavily and bit her lip, what a cutie.

"T-thank you, you look handsome to." She said and continued to bite her lip,

"We'll meet you two at home, see you soon." GD said, and Big Bang was already on their way to the car. We followed not to long after that, and the car ride was filled with a peaceful silence.

(Bruno Mars - It Will Rain)

We reached the house in about five minutes, I got out of the car first and went to open up the door for her.

"Thank you Seunghyun-oppa." She said with a smile she turned to go into the house. Before she could get to far I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug.

"you-ah I have a confession. I love you, you're beautiful, classy, smart, wonderful, and everything I could ever imagine. You love to cook, your favorite color is red and your perfect. I love you, I don't care about your past, what you've been through, or any imperfections you think you have. Your imperfections in my eyes are perfections. Please you-ah be my girfriend, lover, and bestfriend." I said, and I could feel tears begin so soak my shirt, and her arms slowly wrapping around my waist. I heard a muffled words but I couldn't understand them so I removed myself from her a little.

"Yes, Choi Seunghyun yes. I'm in love with you to I just never knew how to express myself to you. I thought you wouldn't like me because of my scars and imperfect body. You're just so perfect I didn't know what to do, I don't care if you're in a gang you have reasons and their understandable. I guess what I'm trying to say is that...I.......I love you to...." She said tears pouring out of her eyes, I smiled knowing she accepted me just as I had accepted her.

I wiped away her tears with my thumbs and kissed her, each and everyone of our emotions was poured into that kiss. We could hear Big Bang cheering from inside the house and we both smiled and broke our kiss. She hugged me one more time, and whispered another 'I love you' and I whispered it right back to her.

It's nice know that I'm in a relationship with the girl of my dreams, she's ing perfect and no one will ever change that I don't care what they say.

---------------

Sweet huh? Are you all happy? You all keep saying "Seunghyun stop being a and confess!" So  I finally did it :) I hope you enjoyed it! I was in a super good mood because I got in my yearbook for most likely to be on ABDC, won my PE championship, AND won my wrestling match a booyah! I love all my readers (even the silent ones!) and my subscribers I wouldn't be here without you <3! Comment,Subscribe, and send love!