19> Fatal

The Beasts or The Beauties?

 

=Cafeteria=

“Gwaenchanha?” Yoseob said as he let out a hand for me to hold and get up. “Ne.” Nana replied briefly and just stood up by herself, ignoring Yoseob’s hand. “I think you better go after them, just in case something happens.” Nana adviced. Yoseob thought for awhile but Nana just pushed him towards the direction they ran and he went with it. Unknown tears started flowing from Nana’s eyes but she immediately rubbed it away as someone tapped her shoulder. It was Woohyun. “Nana-ah, gwaenchanha? Why are you crying? Did you get bullied? But that’s quite difficult isn’t it?” Woohyun tried to console and joked with Nana at the same time. Nana forced a laugh which was seen through by Woohyun. “Gaja, let’s go get something to eat! I’m famished! It’ll cheer you up too!” Woohyun said cheerfully, not being the usual him, and pulled Nana along. They got ice popsicles which their school happens to sell, and went up to the rooftop.

 

=Rooftop=

“Joon Oppa! Yoseob Oppa! Stop! Stop Fighting! It’s my fault! It’s my fault, so stop fighting!” As Nana and Woohyun approached the rooftop, they heard Jiyeon’s shout. They looked worriedly at each other and rushed in immediately. Woohyun went to hold back Joon as he was much stronger than Yoseob but Yoseob refuse to stop. When Yoseob attempted to hit Joon, Nana step forward to stop but ended up getting a punch in the stomach by Yoseob. “NANA!” All of them shouted. Woohyun let go of Joon and ran to the falling Nana.

 

“J-Joon Oppa… Y-Yoseob Oppa… Don’t fight anymore okay?” Nana forced herself to say, sweat can be seen at the sides of her face but she still smiled weakly and eventually out. “NANA-AH!” Jiyeon screamed.

 

=Hospital=

“Ga! It’s your fault that she’s laying there! What’s your problem, Yoseob…? Creating disputes between Joon and Jiyeon then punching Nana… GA! We don’t want to see you!” Hara yelled while pushing Yoseob out but was quickly stopped by Junhyung. “Hara unnie, don’t. I think Nana unnie is waking up already.” Jiyeon quickly gestured for Hara to come.

 

“Unnie… It’s not Yoseob’s fault, don’t be mad at him. I’m fine.” Nana opened her eyes, wincing a little because of the sudden brightness and said weakly. “How can I not be angry? He got you in this state! You vomited blood on your way here, Nana-ah! Thank god the doctor said it wasn’t fatal, or I’ll make sure his ribcage burst into pieces.” Hara snapped. Yoseob looked down guiltily. “I’m really fine. Don’t worry about me, hurry up and go home or go prepare for your duet. If not, I’m gonna be angry and I won’t stay good in bed.” Nana threatened. They all laughed a bit then nodded. “But I want Yoseob oppa to stay here. I mean, we need to practice too right?” Nana added. Hara wanted to say no but Junhyung just shook his head and pulled her out.

 

“Yoseob Oppa, lift up your head. I can’t talk to you like that.” Nana teased. Yoseob slowly looked up but his face was only filled with guilt and sadness. “Nana-ah, mianhae. It was a moment of rash and I couldn’t stop in time. You should scold me, like how you’ve always been in the past. I will feel better if you did that.” Yoseob hurriedly said. “Then the more I won’t scold you. I want to torture you to death mentally.” Nana joked. Yoseob was shocked by what Nana had said.

 

“Oppa, I seem to have nearly died just now because of the pain. But I’m not blaming you. I just want you to know, once someone who nearly steps into the gates of Hell and gets pulled back, they’ll change. I don’t want to treat others badly like how I did before, because I want to go Heaven.” Nana paused, laughing at herself for what she said, Yoseob just sat aside and listen. “Joon Oppa and Jiyeon are going to be happy. There’s no need for you to guard Jiyeon, even if there really is a need, please… Don’t take it further as a brother.” Nana ended, she felt tears that were going to form but she looked up, to hold in all the sadness in her heart.

 

“Mianhae, Nana-ah. I don’t know why you want to help Joon but I just feel that Joon doesn’t deserve Jiyeon. I know I’m mean for saying my brother this way. But I believe I can do better. I want Jiyeon, I love Jiyeon.” Yoseob state firmly. Nana sighed, “Then, I won’t do the duet with you, Oppa. Just like you, I’m want to be stubborn, so I’ll go back to my old ways. I’m mean, so I won’t do the duet with you unless you stop loving Jiyeon.” Nana muttered. “Im Jin Ah! It’s two different matters!” Yoseob shouted. “Oppa, this is a hospital. If what I say, to you, it really means two different things, then ga!” Nana used up all her energy to make her voice sound as angry as could be.

 

=Outside the Hospital=

“Jiyeon-ah, mianhae. I was angry, so…” “Because you’re angry so you fought with Yoseob Oppa? Joon Oppa! You’re the one who broke your promise to me first! I admit it’s my fault that I used Yoseob Oppa despite knowing he still has feelings for me. However, did you see me chase after that fan girl and start bashing up her up? I was angry too but I didn’t!” Jiyeon interrupted Joon in rage. “That fan girl just gave me chocolate! Yoseob told you HE LIKES YOU AND HE’S NOT GIVING UP! How do you want me to stay calm, Jiyeon-ah? Oppa ain’t some saint. How can I hold it in when my best buddy tells my girlfriend that?” Joon snapped.

 

Both of them look at each other and tears began forming. “Oppa, mianhae… I really love you. But I feel bad about using Yoseob Oppa, I feel bad that our problem had landed Nana unnie in the hospital…” Jiyeon cried out. Joon didn’t know what else he could say, so he just lift Jiyeon’s chin up and softly kissed her lips. A kiss that meant everything both of them needed to soothe their heart.

 

Yoseob froze at the hospital doors. [Yoseob: Why do I always have to see such scenes…? What am I being stubborn about…? Stubborn… Nana-ah, help Oppa…]


 

A/N: Okay, 2nd and last chapter of the day! Nana and Yoseob's Conversation seems abit weird though. :/ Comments! :D