16> Again?

The Beasts or The Beauties?

 

=At Beauties’ Home=

“Unnie, why didn’t you accept Junhyung oppa? I think you guys will be great together!” Jiyeon whined. “Yeonnie, it’s not like you really don’t know why.” Hara muttered. The girls all sighed.

 

-Flashback-

“You ert! Go away! Don’t touch me!” Jiyeon screamed as Jungmin got closer and closer to her. “Don’t act innocent already. You’ve always like me, haven’t you?” Jungmin said, smirking. “BWOH?! In your dreams, you idiot! Plus, you already have Hara unnie, why are you doing this!” Jiyeon yelled back. “Goo Hara? Don’t be a joke. Who would really like her? I was lied by her looks. Being with her is so boring! But you’re always different.” Jungmin confessed and attempted to Jiyeon. “You bastard! Get away from Jiyeon!” Hara shouted as she barged into the room, along with Nana and Hyuna. Nana grabbed Jungmin’s shirt and punched him in his face. Hyuna kicked him in his , making him groaned in pain and ran away quickly. “A group of crazy women!” Was the last thing we heard from him.

-End-

 

“But Unnie, I don’t think Junhyung is like that… Plus, are you never gonna go into a relationship again?” Hyuna said. “Yeah, Hyuna unnie is right. Hara unnie, if it was because of me that you’ll never go into a relationship again, I’ll be guilty forever.” Jiyeon whined. Hara looked at Jiyeon then to Hyuna and Nana who gave her a comforting smile, she nodded her head and said, “Then maybe I should do something tomorrow.” They all laughed.

 

“By the way… Unnies, I… I’m together with Joon oppa now.” Jiyeon confessed shyly. “BWOH?!” The unnies all blurted out in unison. “But I thought you would end up with Yoseob? Since you guys seem really close and sweet together.” Hyuna said and Hara nodded in agreement. “Ne… Ara, but Yoseob oppa just doesn’t seem to give me the secure feeling I need. It’s not like I’m saying he’s gonna end up like Lee Jungmin, but I just don’t feel protected. However, Joon oppa is different. Although he teases us a lot, instead of giving out a childish feeling which Yoseob mostly expresses, it gives me a feeling of warmth. Something like that.” Jiyeon explained. They all went, “Oh…”

 

“Anyway, Nana unnie, did something happen between you and Yoseob? I saw him at XXX Park and he said you wanted to meet him but Joon oppa guessed he wanted to do a confession too.” Jiyeon suddenly turned to question Nana. “Eh? I didn’t see him at all yesterday, how can I tell him I wanted to meet him? Plus, when he came to find me, he was all grumpy and angry at me and I don’t even know why.” Nana replied in shock but she didn’t mention the part when Yoseob hit her although she doesn’t know why.

 

“That’s true. Plus, you lost your phone yesterday too. Oh yeah, get a new one soon! If not it’ll be hard for us to contact you!” Jiyeon reminded. Who could have used my name to meet Yoseob? Does Yoseob like Yeonie? Did he see Joon’s confession? Did he think I was the one who purposely made him see that? If it is, I have to clear my name soon.

 

=Next Day, B&B’s Classroom=

 “Yoseob-ah, I-…” Nana attempted to tell Yoseob the truth, but he just shoved past her and sat in his seat. Before Nana could go over, Ms Kim walked into the classroom and everyone quickly settled in their seats.

 

“Alright, I’m glad I’ve made you guys work together. The performance was great! Therefore, I brought great news too.” Ms Kim smirked as she sees all their unconcerned faces jerked up. “A company has decided take you guys in as trainees under the condition that you guys perform well for their company’s upcoming star party. However, this time he wishes to see duets as we perfectly have 4 pairs. I’ll be doing the pairings” Ms Kim finally announced. Yoseob felt very uneasy. [Yoseob: What if I’m paired up with Jiyeon? I don’t know if I can…]Nana looked at Yoseob with concerned eyes. [Nana: Seriously, what is wrong with that guy? Aish. ]


 

A/N: Kakakaka, so what will the pairings be? xP Please wait for it okay! :DDDD Comments! <3