18> Wrong

The Beasts or The Beauties?

 

=Beauties' Room= 
"Jiyeon-ah, things are not like what you see. It was an accident, really." Joon desperately explains. "Yeonnie, even if you don't believe Joon, you should believe unnie right? It really wasn't intentional." Hyuna said firmly. Jiyeon ignores both of them and kept crying with her head facing down on the table. "Omo, what happened here? Yeonnie, why are you crying?" Nana walked in and was shocked by the sudden scene. "Nana unnie! I..." Jiyeon suddenly rose up from her seat and came running to me with even more tears. Nana patted Jiyeon's back and gave both culprits a what-the-heck-happened face.

 

Joon sighed and Hyuna quickly explains, "I was asking Joon to help me take some books from the high shelves but then the books came toppling down and Joon quickly tried to shield me but..." "But what?" Nana snapped impatiently. "BUT THEY ENDED UP KISSING!" Jiyeon screamed out before Hyuna could continue. "BWOH?! LEE JOON, YOU!" Yoseob, who only heard the second part, suddenly barges in and punched Joon in his stomach. "OPPA, DON'T!" Nana quickly held onto Yoseob's arm before he could attack Joon again.

 

Jiyeon who released her hug from Nana and Hyuna, both stood there, shocked. "Oppa! Why did you hit him? Can't you analyse the situation? It was an accident! I believe they must have fallen because of the books on the ground which created the misunderstanding!" Nana yelled. Hyuna and Joon sighed a relief as finally, someone understood while Jiyeon and Yoseob were dumbfounded by what Nana had said. "Unnie, I...." Jiyeon suddenly blurted out without knowing what to continue. "Jiyeon-ah, i know it's hard to treat it alright when your boyfriend kissed a girl. But you have to know, that kiss meant nothing to them, it was an accident." Nana comforted in reply. Jiyeon nodded guiltily and they all left for their classroom in awkward silence. [Yoseob: Yang Yoseob, why did you do that?! Not only that you hit your best buddy, but also made your feelings somehow known to Jiyeon! Are you a Pabo?!]

 

=B&B’s Classroom=

“Joon Oppa! T-t-this is for you!” A hoobae (junior) holds out a box of chocolates as Joon went to the door. Joon smiled and thanked her after receiving the chocolates. The girl giggled then ran away in happiness. As he walked back to his seats, the Beauties were all glaring at him while the remaining Beasts just smirked. “OPPA! Aren’t you gonna say anything?” Jiyeon looked at him angrily. Joon being as dense as can be, just said, “Huh, what? Wait, oh yeah, do you want some?” Jiyeon rolled her eyes then looked away, heart breaking. Yoseob smacked Joon’s head as Joon went to his seat.

 

“Okay, stop all the commotions. Listen up. As I’ve instructed you guys yesterday, have all pairs come up with something already?” Ms Kim asked as she enters the classroom. “Yeah, Hara and I are going to sing What I’d Do If I Have A Lover.” Junhyung proudly answered. Ms Kim laughed a little then nodded her head. “Ms Kim, Woohyun and I are going to do the Banmal Song.” Hyuna said excitedly. Ms Kim suddenly pops out the question, are all of you guys going to do some love confessions her? As far as I’ve heard, the duets you people chose are under the theme, love.” The Beasts and The Beauties looked at each other awkwardly but Ms Kim’s sudden mention. “Ha. Ha. Ms Kim, that’s funny. I think we’re just gonna do that!” Nana tried to say it in the most joking way ever to make the atmosphere better. The whole class was filled with laughter soon.

 

=After School=

“Jiyeon-ah! Let’s go to the cafeteria to buy some food and eat together before practicing!” Joon said excitedly, trying to make Jiyeon forget what happened in the morning. “No thanks! I’m going with Yoseob oppa!” Jiyeon snapped while pulling Yoseob, who just got out of his seat, away. Joon got stunned for a moment then shouted, “Yah, Yoseob-ah, you can’t go with Jiyeon!” Finishing, he tried to run away them but was stopped by the others. “Joon oppa, you can’t be like that anymore. You already have Jiyeon. You’ve made promises to her right.” Nana reminded Joon.

 

-Flashback- (Day of Joon’s Confession, after Yoseob left to find Nana)

“Oppa, before we really really become a couple. Can you promise me something?” Jiyeon suddenly muttered. “Ne, what is it?” Joon replied coolly. “Can you don’t be so close to every single girl now? Even if they come up to you themselves…” Jiyeon continued. Joon chuckled, earning Jiyeon’s glare but he quickly comforted her, “Of course, anything for you.”

-End-

 

=Cafeteria=

“Jiyeon-ah, eat something, will you? Even if coming out here is just for the avoidance of Joon, you still need to get your energy filled up.” Yoseob requested. “Yoseob oppa, don’t like me anymore. I don’t want to use you like today again.” Jiyeon said guiltily, not daring to look at Yoseob either. Yoseob stared at Jiyeon for awhile then lightly turned her face around to face him. “Jiyeon-ah, oppa won’t stop liking you for some time and I don’t mind if I get used. I just want to see you happy.” Yoseob said with a warmth smile.

 

“YAH, YANG YOSEOB, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOU WON’T STOP LIKING HER?! SHE’S MY GIRLFRIEND!” Joon shouted from their back. Jiyeon and Yoseob turned around to see the angered Joon and the shocked Nana. [Nana: Jiyeon-ah, oppa won’t stop liking you for some time and I don’t mind if I get used. I just want to see you happy. Oppa… Wae…Im Jin ah, don’t tell me… No, you’re not going that direction. ] Before Joon could bash Yoseob up on impulse, Nana quickly pulled him back, regardless of how much energy it took her. “Joon oppa, there’s too many students here. You can’t.” Nana mumbled to Joon, who just shook her off to the ground. “Unnie! Gwaenchanha? Mianhae, Joon oppa’s just b-…” “Ara, just go after him quickly. I’ll be fine.” Nana cut Jiyeon off and Jiyeon chased after Joon.


 

A/N: Annyeong! Back with a chapter! How was it? I'll try to come up with another chapter by today if possible. If not, most probably is tomorrow! :D Comments! <3