His son. And Jang Geun Seuk.

Like Father, Like Son.

 

Poke.

 

Poke.

 

Poke.

 

What is up with this kid? 

 

Poke.

 

Poke.

 

Poke.

 

This brat is really testing Geun Seuk's patience.

They just met seconds ago, 6 seconds ago to be exact, and the runt has already violated his ultra-precious body with all those pokes on his unmentionables.

What a bold kid. Really, really bold. And a bit cute.

Fine. The kid is beyond cute. He was even willing to act as the brat's godfather if not for the overly jealous father. The father who's done nothing but be snarky at him ever since that dinner when he jokingly offered to marry Shin Hye in case their marriage ends in divorce, or worse, if he kicked the bucket first.

Which is also a joke. And of course, the great Lee Min Ho failed to see the humor in that. As if that would happen in this lifetime, what a spoilsport. Pssh.

 

Poke.

 

The kid is staring at him again with those huge, brown eyes. And Geun Seuk, being a brat himself just stared back.

And then he glared, using his Hwang-Tae-Kyung-trademark-glare, unwilling to back down since the opponent is the pint-size version of that damned Hallyu super star who stole their precious Shin Hye from them.

But the little dude is just staring back, mouth slightly opened and clearly fascinated with him. Well, at least the kid got awesome taste. Geun Seuk chuckled, claiming this as a small personal victory over the dad.

Wait. Yong Hwa warned him about this little twerp. The idol said this kid is very much like the dad. Possessive and cunning and dangerously cute. Well, let's see the dangerous in this shorty Lee Min Ho then.

Yong Hwa surely was mistaken. He's not seeing any signs of possessiveness or even a tiny spark of cunning with the boy. It's actually the opposite, the boy has not left his spot ever since. The kid totally like him.

Miane, Yong Hwa ni. You're wrong this time. Hurr.

 

Poke.

 

Poke.

 

Poke.

 

"AISH! Shin Hye yah! What's with this brat and the poking? Did his damn father put him up with this?" Geun Seuk shouted like some super-violated black bear.

 

"YAH! OPPA!" And Shin Hye shouted back. "Words! Watch your words! He's just six!" Shin Hye just mouthed the remaining sentence to the great Jang Geun Seuk, pleading.

 

"Omma!" Jio looked at his mum like she's just gone crazy. "You're mean! Please don't call her oppa. She's an ahjummoni. Look at the hair? It's curly and really loooong. And she's even wearing a girl's dress. um.. top? She must be the halmoni Appa said we'd meet today."

 

Then Jio bowed politely before Geun Seuk, as if he's really an elderly. "AH! Annyeoung haseyo Halmoni! My name is Lee Jio, six years old and I'm the son of Lee Min Ho." The six year old smiled that familiar bedimpled smiled.

Same evil smile.

 

Geun Seuk was just rooted at his spot. Too shock for words.

 

HAALMOONIIIIIIII????

Damn you Lee Min Ho. Damn you.

His dongsaeng is right.

 

Like father, like son.