His son. And Yong Hwa.

Like Father, Like Son.

The boy has been eyeing him for the past ten minutes now. He can feel it and it is rather obvious that the kid is giving him death glares. Ten of those to be exact, one for each minute that has just passed. Though it swiftly changes each time the little twerp looks at his mum.The glares turn into a softened gaze. Reminiscent of a warm, brown-eyed pup.  Very, very.. VERY much like his father.

 

10 minutes ago..

"Annyeoung Shin Hye yah! " I greeted the girl waiting for me at the table. Scratch that. She's no longer a girl. She's all-woman now. Glowing, and certainly beautiful. Just like before. She's always been a beauty for me, even then when she acted like some overly-animated-it-disgusts-me guy.

I was so happy that I get to see her again after two long years that I almost glomp her. Almost. That is until I felt something holding me back. A chair? Table? The doorknob? Oh, it's a someone.

A hand is stopping my arms. A tiny, teensy hand. And this itsy, bitsy excuse of an appendage is doing some serious death grip on my person.

My eyes started tracing the hand back to a face. Tiny fingers.. Tiny arm.. Tiny shoulders.. All sooo tiny.. A dwarf perhaps? 

And when I finally get to the much-anticipated face, my jaw dropped. All the way down to the hard, wooden floor of this coffeeshop. So did my poor, hapless heart. I think I even heard a 'Thud'.

The tiny hand belong to a little person. A brat who's eerily looking a lot like someone he knows. Someone he'd rather forget in this lifetime. His least favorite person in the whole wide world. Whose mini version is currently shooting daggers at him and hissing like some aggravated kitten. 

A little Lee. Min. Ho.

"Ahjussi. Don't even try touching my Omma." A-ahjussi? Yong Hwa was flabbergasted. Even the voice sounded a lot like that guy, just several octaves higher and cuter.

Shin Hye laughed at that. "Aigoo. Jio yah. So not cute. Don't be like that and be nice to this chingu, okay?" She then took the little kid's hand, clasp it in her own while patting the boy's unruly locks.

"But Omma, Appa dah said to guard you from suspicious characters. And THIS ahjussi is suspicious. Very, very muuuch. He tried to hug you. I saw it. And that's a no-no. No-no-nooo." The boy whined at his mum's words, hands on hips and aegyo on full blast. His mum's signature arsenal.

"Arasso. Arasso. Then can I introduce this chingu to my baby boy then?"

"Hmph."

Silence.

"Fine, Omma. Sorry." Little dude pursed his lips as if repenting. Is he using the puppy dog eyes technique to his mum? That technique's creator? This brat is good.

"Aigoo. " Shin Hye hugged her son, then continued with the intoductions. "Jio yah, this here is Jung Yong Hwa ssi. Omma's chingu from when Omma still looks like a guy. Hee. Come on, say hello to him." The proud mum turned to look at him, smiled and then said, "Yong Hwa ni, meet my adorable son, Jio. Cute, isn't he?"

Yong Hwa hesitated, but smiled. Cute isn't something he'd describe this boy. Dangerous and cute is more appropiate. Dangerously cute? Perfect. He continued to look at the kid who at this point is hugging his mum's neck while whispering something to her. Dangerously cute AND possessive. Damn. Another troublesome trait straight up from this boy's father.

"Deh. He's reaaally cute. Like a pup. Uh. Annyeoung Jio yah." He waved then offered his hand to the brat who, thankfully, took it after bowing respectfully to him.

Another silence.

The boy is looking at him as if wanting to say something of great importance.

"Ah. You want to play something fun Jio Yah?" Yong Hwa tried bribing the kid with games. Jio just raised his eyebrows at that obvious attempt. No such luck.

More silence.

And then..

"Annyeoung haseyo ahjussi. My name is Lee Jio. My parents are the beautiful Park Shin Hye and handsome Lee Min Ho. I'm a healthy, extremely adorable six year old AND I'm a product of my parent's great love." Jio smirked at the end of his self-intro.

Is that an evil smirk? Yong Hwa winced at that declaration. He feels like fainting.

Daebak. This really is a brat of that annoying guy.

Like father, like son.

 

 

 

 

 

Yo! Hahaha!  ^^ This one is personally written for @branwen. Hurrr. (^o^)