His son. And Go Hye Sun.

Like Father, Like Son.

 

 

Go Hye Sun has been nervous since this morning.

Fine. She's been extremely nervous since that time her management, which she owned, told her that she'd be directing a CF. Extremely, that she began to break out in hives each time that project is mentioned.

Damn. Talk about unsightly.

She was never afraid of dabbling with CFs, hell, she's done 3D animations and has been doing this kind of directing for years now. Not to mention, she's genius-good at it.

She has always looked forward with her CF-directing jobs. She's worked with almost all the big stars in Seoul so directing another one should be a piece of cake for her now. 

Except this one.

When she found out who the lead was, backing out of the project was the only option. That's what she thought. But her staff beg her to reconsider and so she did.

She tried negotiating, like changing the lead to a more experience one but the client shot that idea down like some annoying fly. Splat! Hye Sun was flabbergasted. Then she tried backing out of it entirely, banking on her own status but that's shot down as well, with the client threatening to pull out all their product endorsements contracts from her management. To say she was shocked, was an understatement.

Fate must have been playing some cruel joke on her. Cruel joke indeed.

 

She was looking at the story board and doing some revisions on her laptop when the bells on the door of the library they're currently set up rang like some old church. But to her, it sounded like the bell of doom. And hives starts appearing. Really unsightly.

Hye Sun closed her eyes to calm her nerves. She waited with bated breath and tried to form a semblance of a smile on her face before she turned towards the newcomer.

"It's been a long time, Mi-.." She had her arms stretched as a greeting but she can only feel empty air in front of her. Confused, she tried looking around and she finally found him. Well, the silhoutte-him and he's still outside, probably talking to the client. Hye Sun continued to look at the guy who has been a huge part of what she is right now. He's still as tall as she remembered and probably hotter now.

What? Control Hye Sun. Control. Control. She began chanting that word while she closed her eyes. 

"Control hye sun? What does control hye sun means? What's a hye sun?"

Hives. Again.

Hye Sun was shocked. Did he actually heard her? From that distance? Wait, that voice doesn't sound right. It sounds like him but it's.. it's a bit high.. like from a kid. 

The kid! She felt like fainting now.

How can she forget that of all things! This CF is for that kid. Careless old me. She frantically looked around for the kid when she felt someone tugging at her skirt. She looked down to see an unruly mop of hair slightly covering two huge brown eyes staring at her. Warm, brown eyes just like his mum.

She touches the boy's hair and crouched down so she can take a better look at him. She's seen the test shots of the kid and she finds him beyond cute, like a cherub. But, to see him in person is really shocking. The boy really, really looks like a cherub. Slightly curly locks, huge brown eyes, full red lips and those cheeks and the skin. Daebak. Now she knows why the client refuses her demands, having this kid as an endorser is like hitting a jackpot.

Then the boy smiled at her. Bedimpled smile. She remembered that smile. Damn. Her heart skipped a beat. And another one. And another one. Aaand another one. Omo. She's palpitating. Is she gonna have a heart attack now?

The boy just stared at her as if wanting to ask something.

"Annyeoung hase.."

"AH. You met my son already Hye Sun ssi? Aigoo." Min Ho spoke behind her so suddenly that made her stand back up abruptly, hitting the guy. 

"Yeouch! That hurts. You still haven't changed, Hye Sun noonah. You still have that hard head of yours. Kekeke!" 

"Aish. Still same old boring jokes Min Ho ssi."

"Haha! Ah! Let me introduce my pride and joy to you. Hehe!" Min Ho took the kid in his arms. You can see real joy when he was talking and holding his son. Then he turned to look at her, smiling that same bedimpled smile. "This is Jio yah. Too cute right? Hee~ Now son, this is Go Hye Sun ssi, she's my noonah and she'd be helping you today."

"Annyeoung haseyo Go Hye Sun ssi. I am Lee Jio, 6 years old." The boy waved at her while smiling that same bedimpled smile as his father. These two are really two peas in a pod. Hye Sun can't help but smile at how alike they are.

"Jio yah. This noona is really pretty? Right? Right?" Min Ho playfully asked his son.

Jio looked at his father quizzically, as if his dad has just grown two heads. Did he just hissed? Then he looked back at her. Smiles all gone and now he looked at her with narrowed, glaring eyes. Then he turn to his father.

"Appa. Omma is waaaaaaaay prettier and ier than this ahjumma. Please don't say something so.. um.. funny if you don't want to sleep outside your room again. Arassooooo?"

A-ahjumma. AHJUMMAAAAAH?????

This boy is far from being a cherub. Evil.

Hye Sun finally fainted from all the stress.

 

Like Father, Like son.

 

 

 

 

For @branwen again. Who knows how to read my freakin mind. Hohoho~ Enjoy.. hahaha!