Chapter 3

What Have We Become

Minho walked out of the fancy restaurant without caring for anyone or looking back. He was flaming with anger, he just needs to get out of that place as soon as he can before he does something. Shinhye was able to catch up behind him by running.

Once he got inside the car, he immediately turn the engine on and shinhye also got inside before he reversed and drove off there.

He was driving in absolute silent, his eyes were focus on the road not even bother to look at his wife besides him.

Shinhye on the other hand was just looking at him worried, She wanted to say something but seeing him in that state she decided not to but instead took right hand and entwined it with hers.

Minho looked down at their hands together then to his side to see his wife giving him a small smile. His expression soften a bit and he let out a small sign before looking back at the road again.

Couple of minutes later they finally arrived at their house.Minho got inside first followed by shinhye. He took off his jacket and headed towards the kitchen which there was a small bar like space. He took a small glass and a whole bottle of expensive liquor.

Shinhye knowing what he was about to do just took a deep sign while just watching him the whole time until he drank his first glass. She wanted to stop him but decided to change clothes first. She went towards their room and immediately changed into a comfortable clothes before going to the kitchen.

When she got there and sat beside him who is still focus on drinking and didn't even notice her until she called him.

"Oppa.."

Minho drank another glass before looking at her."Oh your here, drink with me,"he said and tried to stand up to get another glass but she grabbed his arms.

"Oppa I don't wanna drink, I wanna go to sleep, lets go to sleep huh..."Shinhye said with a calm voice.

He just looked down,"Let me just drink for a bit, you can go to sleep first if you want,"he said then looked at her with a sad expression on his face.

Seeing him like that, shinhye finally gave in to him."Ok, get me a glass,"

A small smile escaped his lips as he stood up and took another empty glass then went back.

They drank together but shinhye only took a small sip of her glass controlling herself to not be drunk while Minho just kept drinking glass by glass without noticing anything, he just need something to cool himself out.

They started to talk about anything well just mostly minho talking while shinhye is listening and an hour passed just like that.

Minho was already drunk while shinhye noticed the time. She slowly stood up but minho didn't stop talking nor drinking.

"Oppa, lets stop now your drunk,"She tugged into his arm which made him look at her with his flushed face.

"M-me drunk? im n-not at all,"He spoke with his slurred voice while letting out a hiccup.

Shinhye smiled at her husband's cute reply."No, your very drunk so lets go,"She said then tried to pull him up but he didn't move.

"N-no you don't understand how hard this is for me,"He spoke and pour himself another glass again leaving Shinhye confused.

"What are you talking about oppa?"

Minho drank the whole glass in one shot before answering her.

"T-to hate him, t-this is hard for me too,"

Shinhye looked at him wierdly, "if its hard to hate him then why do so?" she thought to herself.

Honestly she doesn't know the whole about them, all she knows is that its about a girl back then but thats pretty much it. Minho would never talk about it even if she ask he would just change the subject to avoid it. She also tried everything to figure it out but he was very persistent about it so she just gave up. Right now might be her chance to figure out everything about it.

Shinhye sat back down and pretended to drink her glass then started to ask questions.

"Why is it so hard then?"Shinhye asked as if she doesn't care.

Minho started to get emotional this time."B-because I don't wanna hate him but he made me hate him,"

Shinhye's eyes lit up after hearing him, this is definitely a suprise to her."Why would he do that?"

"H-he did that b-because of what happened back then,"

"Can you tell me what happened back then?"

"B-back then it was all a misunderstanding he got it all wrong,"

"What did he got wrong?"

"E-Everything, it wasn't my fault, I didn't mean for it to go that way,"

"What wasn't your fault? tell me everything,"

Shinhye was getting more and more anxious.

"I tried to fix things with him, I apologized but he didn't accept it instead he did some stuff to make me hate him."

This time Minho seems to be talking to himself as he kept talking about the things between them but either of it is going near the whole story back then. Shinhye finally gave up on it, well she still got a couple of things that he said thats very important like Minho doesn't want to hate hyunjoong, that would be enough for now.

"Ok thats enough now oppa, lets get you to bed,"Shinhye stood up and tried to pull him up but instead he pull her towards him making her sit on his lap.

Shinhye squelled at bit, suprised by his sudden movement,both of his hands went up towards her face.

"M-my dear w-wife, you will n-never hate me right?"He said between hiccups.

Shinhye give him nod."Yea oppa, I will never hate you unless you do something bad, so g-,"

Her sentence was cut off when he placed his lips on hers for a passionate kiss.He kissed her hungrily letting his tongue slip out and traced her lips from top to bottom. She opened and they're tongue tangled agains't each other.

Shinhye was getting so hot and aroused until she realized whats going on,"OPPA," she pulled away from him and placed her hands agaisn't his chest.

"M-My dear wife, your v-very pretty,"Minho said then hiccupped.

Shinhye looked at him and smiled at his cute remarks."Arraso, your drunk lets get you to bed,"She said then stood up then grabbed his arm to help him up this time he followed her lazily.

 

 


Sorry for not updating for so long guys!!inally I made oneee!!!

Anyways hope you like it and I will try to update more often!!