Chapter 1

What Have We Become

It was a bright morning as minho woke up by himself smelling the delicious food coming from out of the room. His probably already woke up and preparing for breakfast like she always does.

He slowly got up and went towards the bathroom to wash up and get ready for work. Couple of minutes later he went out of the room and started to dress up for work, he looked at himself into the mirror one more time and fixed his tie before taking his small bag with his hand and went out of the room.

He walked right into the kitchen to find his beautiful wife wearing a apron almost done with the breakfast.

"Morning,"He greeted with a smile and motioned her for a morning kiss, she sat the plates down and made her way towards him then gave her a peck on the lips."Morning,"She said after pulling away and went back to finish preparing the breakfast.

He sat down on one of the chair with plate already in front of him.

They finished eating they're breakfast and its about time for him to go to work.

She walked with him till the door and he stopped to look at her and bid goodbye.

Her hands went towards his tie to fix it a bit then encircled it around his neck."Oppa don't forgot, we have dinner later with the Kim's so don't be late and come home early,"

"Hmm.."He replied seems to be uninterested and run his eyes to other places avoding her gaze.

"Oppa..."She called him but he didn't answer,"Oppa.."He didn't answer again."YAH Lee minho,"She snapped at him.

He finally looked at her."What, Lee shinhye,"He made a notice of calling her his last name.

"Don't forget about it and come home early, arraso?"

He slowly nodded giving in,"Arraso,"

Shinhye smiled."Good,"then lean in to gave him a sweet kiss then pulled back,"Now go,"She said then let go of her hands around his neck.

He gave her a final smile and went out the door towards his car and drove off to work.

---------

Hyunjoong's alarm rang on their room but he's still pretty cuddle up with his wife on their bed.

His hands went towards the alarm to turn it off and went back to put his arm around her wife then but felt something isn't right.He slowly open his eyes and was suprise to find himself alone in the room, the thing he was hugging was a pillow.

He probably didn't notice it because hugging his wife is like hugging a pillow because she's so soft, he thought.

He sat up and stretch his body before going to the bathroom to wash up. He went out and got ready for work putting on his suit and tie.

After getting ready, he took his briefcase and went out of the room to find his beautiful wife on her back still cooking.

He settle down his briefcase and make his way towards her then encircled his arm around her waist hugging her from behind and rested his head on her shoulder.

"You know fany babe you always do that, leaving me by myself in the morning,"He pouted.

The pretty girl smiled and turn to her side to face him."You know I had to make breakfast,"

He lean in putting his lips on hers, they share a sweet morning kiss together before tiffany pulled back.

"Sit down oppa, breakfast,"

Hyunjoong let go of his hands and sat down one the chair near his briefcase while tiffany prepares breakfast.

They finished eating breakfast and its almost time for him to go.

They walked hand to hand towards the door and he turns to face her, placing down his briefcase and put his arm around her waist and she put hers around his neck.

"Oppa you know the dinner tonight with the Lee's right?"

"Hmmm.."He replied like its nothing.

"Remember what I told you last, you need to behave ok?"

He didn't answer.

"Hmm..oppa,"She called him with her cute voice that he can't take everytime this time."Oppa..look at me,"

Unable to take it, Hyunjoong hesitantly looked at her pretty wife."Behave ok?"

"I know , I know,"He replied giving in.

Tiffany smiled."Good,"

She lean in to give him a goodbye kiss and they share a sweet kiss before she pulled back.

"See you later oppa..now go,"She let go of her arms around his neck ushering for him to go.

Hyunjoong let go of her arms around her waist and pick up his suit case, he was about to go but then thought of an naughty idea and turn back around and quickly bent down to gave his wife a quick peck on the lips and pulled back.

"Bye babe,"He quickly said then went out the door closing it behind him.

Tiffany just smiled and shook her head."Aigoo so sneaky,"She said.

 

 


First chapter...How was it? Please leave some feedback xD