Chapter 2

What Have We Become

Minho and Shinye in each other's hand arrived at the restaurant first.

"Oppa just for tonight huh, don't cost any trouble?"Shinhye.

"I know I won't cause any trouble but he start it, Im just.."

"Please oppa, lets have a peaceful dinner huh,just ignore it.do it for me please,"Shinhye plead at him.

Minho finally nod at her as the waiter led them towards the table.

When they got through the table,Mr and Mrs.Kim were already there as well as their own parents but not the other couple. They bow and greet them before taking their seat.

On the other hand, Hyunjoong and tiffany just arrived and got out of the car.

Hyunjoong now has his cold face on as they walked hand to hand towards the entrance. He doesn't exactly want to go to this dinner but still was forced by tiffany.

"Oppa like I told if you, I know you don't wanna be in here so you can just be quiet ok? and also if you don't have anything good to say or reply just kept quiet also ok?"Tiffany plead to him.

"You know I do whatever you ask me, but if he started it,"

"Just for tonight, don't fight huh..promise me,"

"I know that babe, but I can't promise anything,"

Tiffany just sign and they finally reach the table and tension was already building up as the two immedietely shoot glance at each other.

Tiffany greet them politely and hyunjoong was just glaring at minho.She squeeze his hands giving him the look and hyunjoong quickly turn away and sat on their seat which is across them.

The bring down the tension between them, the waiter arrives to take their order.

After taking their orders, the two parents immedietely started to chat and talk about bussiness and stuff.

The two guys were just quiet and will occationally shot each other some glare while the two girls were chatting with the parents and to each other as well asking questions and stuff.

"So Hyunjoong-ssi, how is the company going?"Mr.Lee asked Hyunjoong who was glaring at minho.

It seems that Hyunjoong didn't hear him and Tiffany quickly squeeze his hand again.

"Oh..Well its going good so far, everything is going according to plan,"Hyunjoong said looking directly at Minho then looked away seems like what he said got something to do with him.

"Is that so, well im glad to hear that then, Minho just successfully finished a project,"Mr.Lee said.

"Really?"Mr.Kim said this time.

Minho felt like he just took a hit from him, he knew exactly where he's going with it but remembered shinhye told him earlier.

He took a deep breath."Yea, we did, I was kind of how fast we finished and never missed a date of our deadline,"Minho replied this time looking at Hyunjoong who was now glaring back at him.

Hyunjoong was about to say something again but luckily the food arrives making the two wife's sign in relief.

They started to eat and hyunjoong kept quiet again after receiving the look from tiffany again.

"So hyunjoong-ssi, I how is your new project going?"Mr.Lee asked trying to ease the tension this time.

Hyunjoong smiled at them then gave Minho a bitter smile,"Its going great, there's alot of competition out there but you know me, I won't let anybody steal this project from us,"Hyunjoong carefully looking at Minho.

Minho strunged and gritted his teeth a bit then looked at shinhye. She knew that look, they were starting.Shinhye hook his head indicating just to ignore him.

Mr.Lee noticed who also noticed didn't say no more and decided to change the subject to minho.

"Minho-ah, how are the workers, I heard their working hard these days,"Mr.Lee turns to minho.

"Yea they've been really good these days,they listen and understand very well,"Minho empatize his word clearly looking at Hyunjoong.

Hyunjoong's hand tighten around tiffany's and she could feel he was burning now.She tried to squeeze his hand and called him a few times but he wasn't looking neither listening to her, his eyes were glued to the guy in front of him.

"Hmm...ok ah,"Mr.Lee tered realizing he asked a wrong question and it didn't help the situation.

Now Mr.Kim tries to ease the situation.

"Hyunjoong-ah, would you tell me about the new investors?"Mr.Kim asked.

"Oh yea about that, they really made a good choice on the company, and I know that they are very loyal and trustworthy, not backstabbers,"Hyunjoong said clearly specially the last part while looking at minho.

Minho who can't take it anymore immedietely stood up."Im sorry I don't think I can continue this,"then ran out of there.

Shinhye also stood up and bowed to them before quickly running after him.

The parents just let out a sign of dissapointment.

"Kim hyunjoong, is there ever an evening where we will have a peaceful dinner,"Mrs.Kim said angrily.

"I never asked for this dinner but you kept on arranging this stupid dinner so if you want a peaceful dinner, don't include me,"Hyunjoong hissed coldly.

"KIM HYUNJOONG thats enough,"

"Im also done here,"Hyunjoong took off the tissue thats on his shirt and stood to leave also.

Tiffany stood up and apologized to them before leaving and quickly catching up to hyunjoong.

 

 

 


Sorry it took a long time to update but finally here's chapter 2, hope you enjoyed and leave some feedback pls xD