004

Cloned

“Oh no!” he said and while singing the theme tune of Pokemon he ran away. At the far end of the house you could hear a door open and shut and Chanyeol’s rendition of Pokemon get noticeably more muffled. Meanwhile in the world of Hana thoughts of what may have happened were running through her mind. Had he maybe had a jam shower... no he wasn’t that stupid..was he? Maybe he had fallen while holding the jam... but it wouldn’t be all over his body if that was the case... wait why the hell does he even have the jam in the FIRST place?! She carefully approached the living room, dreading what she might find. She cracked open the door but saw nothing out of place, it was when she opened the door fully and looked to the right where her precious sofa was when for the second time that hour shouted, 

“CHANYEOLLL!” 

Only this time there was no response, no bumps to indicate Chanyeol was approaching (it was a wonder he had not broken anything) Hana stormed out of the living room and down the corridor towards the kitchen where she thought he had gone but the door was open and he definitely was not in there. She knew this because of the tell tale smudges of jam on the walls, it was lucky she had glossy walls hat were easily wipeable. 

 

She followed the smudges and found herself at the door to her bed room. *oh hell to the ing no* she thought, she turned the door knob and at first there was nothing out of the ordinary... That was apart from the bed where there was a conspicuous lump that was obviously moving under her bed sheets. She could also hear sniffles coming from that general *..is he.. crying* she wondered silently as she crept towards the chanyeol sized lump. Quick as lightning she pulled the cover off to expose the supposedly crying chanyeol only to find he was trying not to laugh. When he realised the covers had been pulled off he let out a hyper squeal of excitement (which is hard to imagine due to his deep voice) and bolted out the door, it was at this moment that Hana realised that she was dealing with a sugar high, over sized child. She followed shortly after screaming that when she caught him she would be sure to punish him. Chanyeol just laughed and kept on running from her, bouncing from wall to wall. Soon enough she caught him because he had run out of places to hide she grabbed him by the ear. Well, tried to... He was still hyper so she grabbed his arm instead and dragged him to the bathroom. She the shower and placed him under it she then shut the shower door and left him in there, ignoring his screams of help from the “hot rain.” and going to get him some of her brothers underwear which he may have left last stay in seoul. Ten minutes later she opened the shower door to see a wet grumpy looking Chanyeol sitting on the shower floor while the water hit him from above. He seemed a bit sullen and looked up at her, much like how a lost betrayed puppy would look and someone, so feeling slightly guilty she turned off the shower, grabbed her fluffiest towel and chucked it at him she also gave him her dressing gown so he would have something to wear while his other clothes dried because his only clothes were soaking wet and she hadn’t thought about the fact that her brother was shorter than him so he had no other clothes to wear before shoving him under the shower. This posed as a problem because for a good few hours he would have nothing to wear. It was that moment that she decided that she would take him shopping at some point in the near future to ensure that no mishaps like the current one were going to happen again. 

 

“Take off your wet clothes and leave them in the shower, then dry yourself and wear the dressing gown. Call me if anything goes wrong!” she told Chanyeol while walking through the door. She waited out side the door for less then three minutes when she heard a loud bump before she heard Chanyeol call out

“Hana! help me! My eyes stopped”

She walked into the bath room and there was chanyeol in his boxers and his head stuck in his shirt laying on the shower floor. Hana went red and concentrated on the problem at hand. She realised that the reason Chanyeol’s head did not fit was because he hadn’t undone the buttons. She stayed awkwardly at the threshold of the room and called out to him

“Chanyeol its only your shirt covering your face. You’ve got to undo the buttons first...”

“What is buttons?”

“Uhh...” to this question she didn’t know the answer so she decided she would just have to go and undo the buttons for him. She awkwardly walked over to the soaked and now shivering boy and pulled the shirt down. He sighed in relief at gaining his sight again and watched intently as Hana undid the buttons and pulled off his shirt

“There you go now you can see and take the shirt off.” Hana now taking on the characteristics of a tomato rushed out of the room closing the door again and hoping to Jesus that she would not be summoned by Chanyeol again. A few minutes later Chanyeol came out of the bathroom wearing the dressing gown completely wrong. His legs were through the arm holes and it was back to front.

“Chanyeol... Those are the arm holes not the leg holes!” Hana yelped covering his eyes when Chanyeol turned around exposing his for all to see, even if he was wearing boxers they were a tad tight due to the height difference between him and Hana’s brother. Looking through her fingers was definitely a mistake thought Hana, shoving Chanyeol back into the bathroom so that he could change himself. The second time, he came out dressed properly, to Hana’s relief and they went to the living room.

“YAY POKMON!” shouted Chanyeol obviously expecting the children’s show to be watched by the two of them.

“Yah! Keep the noise down! There are other people in the block!” said Hana wincing at the volume of his deep voice “and no, not Pokemon, or as you call it, pokmon.” 

“NOO! I wanna pokmon” Chanyeol pouted which was actually pretty cute but he didn’t need to know that. 

“no.”

“please?”

“no.”

“PLEASEEEE?” Hana looked at him with distain but regretted it immediately. Yet again there he sat with the look of a kicked puppy *dammit!* thought Hana as she felt guilt sink into her bones. For a moment they stared at each other and Hana tried to hold on to every piece of self control before she gave in.

“Fine, go ahead and watch Pokemon. I’ll go make food”  Hana swore she had told Chanyeol the best news of his life, and to be pretty honest it was the best news ... after all he hadn’t had such a long life being a clone and all that jazz. As Hana walked out the room the door bel rang *that’s weird* she mumbled to herself *I don’t remember ordering anything* she went to the door and opened it.

“SUPRISE!” her best friend Tasha shouted popping a party popper

*!*


Sorry for the long updade delay! Had mock exams but I don't need to load you with excuses... word of warning got MAJOR exams coming up soon so will update when I can ... not sure exactly when though... SORRY! Any way comment! possibly subscibe..? maybe? no? ok :3

P.s Ignore all gramatical errors! This hasnt been edited! (not sure if it will be)