003

Cloned

Hana opened the door of the house and pulled Chanyeol inside. After she had shown him around her house she explained some important points to him.

"Now I've shown you around this place, I would like to lay a few ground rules."

"What is rules?"

"Chanyeol, it's what ARE rules, and uhh rules are ... well..." Baffled for a moment Hana decided to just search up the definition of 'rules' on her phone.  

"uhh its a set of objectives that people follow when in a certain area...?" she explained trying to think of a way to dumb it down for him, "in other words it's things you can't do here..."

It was obviously not helping due to the very confused look on his face. "well never mind just remember, NO eating in the living room, NO going into my room and NO leaving this house without me. These are just simple basic rules and if they are broken ... there will be punishment!"

Not knowing what was going on Chanyeol decided to just nod his head to what she was saying. As Chanyeol was trying to figure out what she was even on about Hana suddenly realised she had to go to her part time job. She checked the time, if she left now she would be able to make it to work in time. In a hurried rush she ran out he house, shouting behind her "don't forget the rules!" 

Chanyeol went back into the living room where Hana had put on the TV for him to watch. There were these weird moving drawings on the screen, what looked like animals and fire and other weird things he didn't understand. They caught his attention so he sat right in front of the flat screen and decided to watch it. Half an hour later he decided he was hungry plus his eyes were hurting anyway so he went to the kitchen to find something. He opened the fridge and found an onion, he picked it up and sniffed it but there was no scent so, not knowing better he decided that he would eat it and proceeded to take a massive bite out of the onion. He chewed for a moment when a sudden stinging sensation burned up his nose and his taste buds registered the acrid taste of the onion. Immediately he spat it out onto the floor and placed the onion back on the fridge shelf. He opted to stay away from all the round objects and instead went for a jar of jam on the second shelf. At first he struggled to open the jar but soon enough realised twisting the top would open it. He dipped in his finger to only try a little bit and found that it was nice so off he went back to the living room to continue watching Pokemon.

***

At work, Hana was very distracted and was continuously worrying about Chanyeol. Luckily all she had to do was put away the books in the library and help people find the books they wanted. The paycheck wasn't bad either, it was enough to get her by so she wasn't complaining, plus with the financial support from her parents it wasn't like she needed to work, but she liked to be independent and not have to rely on her parents and other people. Soon her shift was over and she left for home. On the way she thought she would stop by the coffee shop to get herself some coffee. Wondering if Chanyeol wanted any she decided to ring the house to ask if he wanted some coffee or hot chocolate. Chanyeol didn’t pick up so she decided to get him a chocolate frappuccino just incase he didn’t like coffee.

***

Meanwhile at home Chanyeol was sitting on the couch after realising it was more comfortable then the floor. He was still eating the jam and watching Pokemon when a piercing sound rang through the apartment, making him jump and drop the jam jar onto the carpet. he ran out of the room but the ringing only got louder. He realised the source of the sound was a flashing object on the side table he grabbed the object and hid it under the cushion which seemed to muffle the sound. Chanyeol then proceeded to sit on top of the cushion pick up the jam jar (half of which was spilled) and continued watching Pokemon.

***

Hana was finally at her door step and opened the door to her apartment, nothing seemed out of place and so the first thing she did was go and get herself a glass of water. When she walked into the kitchen she saw the fridge door was open and it was beeping telling her that the fridge was loosing its heat so she went over to close the door. As she approached it, she felt her foot come in contact, with a slimy substance with bits in it, she looked down and to her horror was a pile of chewed up onion.

“CHANYEOLL!” she shouted, after a few bumps and crashes he appeared at the door, face and general body area, covered in jam. 

“What, is THIS?” she asked him pointing at her foot which was still in the onion. At the sight of the terrible food he had spat out he wrinkled his nose 

“Yuckyy!” he retorted and then went to the fridge and retrieved the onion he had left there. “Chanyeol were hungry so I eated and it were yucky.” Hana had to fight to keep her straight face on at the sight of a full grown man speaking in the manner of a child, especially with such a deep voice. 

“Well when you don’t like something, you don’t spit it out onto the floor and leave it do you? You either spit it in the bin or you clean up after yourself.” 

“Okay.” Hana handed him some tissue and he tried to clean it up. Tried. All he really did was spread the onion mush around on the floor. 

“stop!” Hana exclaimed pinching the bridge of her nose “Chanyeol, instead of spreading it, try and pick the bits up.” she told him. He still tried but the tissue was now wet and breaking. In the end Hana showed Chanyeol how to perform the simple task and cleaned it up for him. Hana remembered the chocolate frappuccino that she had got him and gave it to him.

“Here you go, I got you something while I was out.” Even though the cream was half melted into the drink he didn’t seem to mind. 

“Mmmm yummy!” he said grinning like a child who had stolen from the cookie pot.

“By the way Chanyeol, why are you covered in jam?”


This chapter was slightly longer and I'm hoping to keep it that way.. or maybe longer? tell me in the comments and subscribe xD