002

Cloned

Hana looked at the boy she had found in the alley way and wondered what his name was and where he had come from. She also wondered what language he spoke! Suddenly he looked at her making her avert her eyes from him and pretend that she was looking at the shops behind him, she shivered and wished she hadn't given him her scarf. As the approached the shop she took his hand again and pulled him into the warmth where a waiter have them a seat for two.

"do you want anything?" She asked slowly while showing the boy the menu with pictures of ramyun and other meals he looked at the menu and then at her and back again "pick one." She said with hand gestures Slowly he pointed at a fairly big (and expensive!!) Meal. "OK!" She said with a smile The waiter came over and took their orders and while they were waiting Hana tried again "so, what's your name? I'm Hana." The boy just stared at her "I'm Hana. What is your name?"

All of a sudden a light seemed to go off in the boys brain because he sat up and said"uhh, I'm Chanyeol?" He seemed not sure whether this was his name but oh well at least she had something to call him by.

Soon the food came, but Chanyeol made no move to eat. " You OK?" He looked to her and picked up his chopsticks and started to eat... Or tried to. It didn't seem like the poor guy could use them! Not bothered to teach him how at this moment in time, she passed him a fork which he was able to use. He seemed very hungry because he was finished with his noodles In a matter of minutes. After he was done he sat staring at Hana’s meal as she ate it, eventually she gave him her meal and he ate it just as quickly as the first meal. When they were done Hana tried again in making conversation with the male. "where are you from?" She asked slowly, with food in his system and warmth in his bones maybe he would be able to answer better? 

"From... Korea?" he responded, yet again unsure of his words. Confused Hana just stared at him for a moment. If he was from korea why was he not able to speak the native language so well and unable to use chopsticks. 

"Ok? What part of korea?" asking for more of an insight to his background she asked another question only to be answerd with

"um.. science... science lab?" 

"Wow! wait what?" it is clear to say that she was not expecting that answer. How the hell do you come from a science lab anyway?! this was all too confusing for Hana so she instead asked

"do you have any brothers or sisters?" to which he responded

"Yes, we was all cloned together!" at this Hana decided she was done with the questions and strange answers, it was time to take Chanyeol to the police station.

With that decision in place she got up and told Chanyeol they were leaving. As she looked around the restaurant she realised people from the neighboring tables eyeing her and Chanyeol with a weary eye.

 

As they arrived at the police station Hana realised the slightly busy waiting room and thought they were going to be there for some time so she took a number ticket and decided to look for some seats. She found some seats and dragged Chanyeol towards them. around half an hour later it was their turn and she went up to the desk where a a police officer was waiting for them. 

"how may I help?" he asked in a bored monotonous voice

"uhh well I found this man and he seems to be... lost?"

"well tell him the direction to where he wants to go then.." replied the officer with a hint of rudeness colouring his speech.

"uhh thats the thing he has nowhere to go no directions... all he said is that he is from a science lab and was cloned there... or something along those lines!" truth to be told Hana started feeling slightly stupid telling this to the police officer who was looking more and more annoyed and less convinced about her unbelievable but true story. finally the police officer snapped and the atrocious tale,

"Ok you kids need to stop messing around seriously this is the fourth prank today get the hell out!" the police officer shouted annoyed at the unbelievable story that the girl was telling him. in his opinion the kids needed to go and find something to do.

"But its tru-"

"Get out!" the police officer cut Hana off and called security who pulled them out of the station. Out side Hana put her face in her hands and wondered what to do. She felt a (now warm) hand on her back trying to comfort her. She looked up only to see a worried looking Chanyeol -the very source of the problem-gazing at her.

"What am I going to do with you now?!" she questioned the boy, blankly staring back at her. she realised she had no choice but to take him home.