The End

Between Love and Like

OOH SORRY EVERYONE T_T the previous update is a draft u_u I haven’t finish it yet (this chapter is the... ending one). I accidentally post it and...  Idk T_T so I want to apologize for the previous storu......

---

Alice can’t stop adoring every inches of Ara’s face. Start from Ara’s eyebrow, nose, cheeks, and everything. The sleeping one didn’t notice that the oldest start to touching her cheek, then nose, then lips.

“I don’t know that you have a soft lips,” Alice smiling-evil-ly then pecking Ara’s lips.

“Uuh, its not enough,” Alice start to talks with herself, because of Ara “but I had confessed my feels toward you and  I think..”

Alice hug Ara tightly “I don’t wanna lose you, from anyone else here,”

The long haired-girl’s eyes opening her eyes slowly, then smiling seeing the oldest hugging her while sleep. Oh wait, she isn’t sleeping anymore!

Alice noticed if Ara already awake. Her cheek turning red, blushing.

Yah eonni, what are you doing there?”

“You’re the one who bring me here, isn’t?”

“Eh-Yeah,”

“Does it mean you want to sleep with me?”

Now its Ara’s turn to blushing.

“But why, you ask it like Im the one who..”

“What? ert? You aren’t. Sleeping together doesn’t mean...”

Ara looking at Alice with weird stare, waiting Alice to finish her sentence. But the situation turns awkward because none of them speak something.

Alice, too shy to look at Ara. Alice just looking at another side, avoiding eye contact with Ara. What Alice think is, Ara mad at her because stealing her lips.

Ara moving closer then wrap Alice’s tummy with her hand. Alice that shocked with Ara’s sudden move, turning her face to look at Ara.

“Its okay, just forget your previous sentence” Ara smiles to Alice, then hug Alice tighter. Ara locking Alice’s leg with her legs.

“But what if its true, that I wanna sleep with you?” Ara smirks. Without saying, Ara moving more closer to Alice and touch Alice’s lips with her lips.

Alice close her eyes, fall for Ara’s kiss more.

--

“Ooh I think something has happened”

“What did you mean, Yooyoungie?” Lime asks with curious-face.

“Can’t you hear them at older-line room?”

“Ooh so Yooyoung isn’t innocent anymore...” Yoonjo hug Lime from behind, then joining maknae-line convo. Btw where is Nara? Nara went to her hometown because she didn’t take her Lunar New Year holiday.

“I know right,”

“Which one? Know that Yooyoung isn’t innocent anymore or Ara and Alice-eonni?” Yoonjo asks Lime.

“Both, hahaha” Lime laugh happily.

“Ssst don’t be noisy, what if Ara know us still awake at this time? She might kill us hahaha”

“But Yoonjo eonni, youre laughing too hahaha”

“Because our plan to make their love more intense works, hahaha”

“Should we sleep?” Yooyoung ask the two older. They nodded.

Lime turn off the lamp and go to her bed, meanwhile Yoonjo and Yooyoung already fall asleep.

“Yoonjo and Yooyoung sleeps so fast...”

Lime doesn’t know if Yoonjo still awake, and crying without anyone knows.

--

"A.. li.. ce.. eon..ni..”

“Ali..ce eon...ni”

“ALICE EONNI WAKE UP!” Yoonjo yelled at Alice’s ears, makes Alice shocked and  fell from her bed.

“Ara.. uhm” Alice rubs her eyes and looking around. Ara isn’t there, only Yoonjo standing in front of her. It was a dream?

“Where is Ara?”

“Went out, someone was looking for her this morning.”

“Im gonna—“ Alice stands then walking to bathroom, but her steps stopped because Yoonjo hugged her from back.

“Don’t love Ara anymore, she doesn’t know how to love you. Or me. She lied to us.”

“What?”

“Love me instead her. I will understand you more than her, because I know she lied. She has a relationship with a handsome guy.”

Alice shocked with Yoonjo’s sentence.

“I love you, Alice eonni. Do you love me?” Yoonjo laughs happily while tighten her hug.

—END—

 

HOW? This is my first English ff yahaha XDDD its soooo short ;_; damn i hate you tasks (and i supposed to do my task not updating here lol)

Thanks for everyone’s support! Hehe :3

Sorry if my English are bad! English isnt my native language. Plus I learned 5 language at once, maybe I used another language tenses here lolol

THE ENDING IS...... wtf why im writing this lol THIS CHAPTER IS TOO SHORT /bricked/ ok just forget this gonna write the new one orz