The Like

Between Love and Like

“What... what are you doing... Both of you...”

Both of them, —Ara and Alice— hugged each other, and Alice kiss Ara’s forehead.  After Yoonjo open the door, they broke their hug and try to explain everything to Yoonjo. Unfortunately, Yoonjo fainted before they could say even one word from their mouth.

 

===

 

The dorm atmosphere has changed since Yoonjo fainted. Ara and Alice prepare lunch and medicine for Yoonjo meanwhile Lime waiting Yoonjo wake up patiently. Nara and Yooyoung went out, but didn’t tell Ara where is the destination. Since Yooyoung went out with Nara—the second oldest eonni—Ara let Yooyoung go outside.

In Maknae room, where Lime patiently waits Yoonjo wake up. Lime only sit beside ‘sleeping’ Yoonjo. She can’t do anything except waiting, and keep checking for Yoonjo’s body condition.

The blonde haired girl’s eye starts to move, adjusting her eyes with room’s light. Lime can’t help but happy that Yoonjo already woke up, hugs Yoonjo.

 

“Where am I?”

“Your bed,”

“Huaa Tom!” Yoonjo shocked. “What are you doing here?”

“I don’t know~”

“Yaish,”

The short-haired girl just laughing because her eonni.

“Anyway, why Im here?”

 

Someone knock the door, stops our conversation. When the door opened, their leader come in with Yoonjo’s lunch and a glass of tea.

 

“How are you dear? Feels better?” Ara place the lunch at mini table beside Yoonjo’s bed. Lime get out from here then Ara sit in the place where Lime sit before.

“What just happened to me?”

“You fainted, few hours ago.” Ara rubs Yoonjo’s hair, then hug her.

“Really?”

“Just forget about it, drink this to make you feel better” Ara give Yoonjo the tea.

“Nice,”

“Really?” Ara looks happy because the potion is working, Yoonjo looks happy again. FYI, Ara and Alice put something there, on the tea.

“Who made this tea?”

“Thanks, Im the one who made this. I added my love there,” Ara proudly answer, while Yoonjo continues drink the tea.

“Yah, Why so cheesy” Yoonjo give a deep stare to Ara “Can i ask something?”

“Yes, tell me what is that?”

“What is the difference between love and like?”

 

Ara give Yoonjo a warm smile, then hug Yoonjo.

 

“Please don’t ask this innocent leader with that question. I don’t know about that”

Yoonjo’s face turning red, because Ara too close with her. Plus, Yoonjo can’t ask anymore because she already freezed with Ara’s angelic smile.

“O-Okay...”

Ara broke the hug, then stand up.

“There’s other thing to do, sorry Yoonjo. See you later, Lime will take care of you after this,”

“See you~” Yoonjo waving while looking at Ara’s back untill dissapearing.

 

===

 

“Hey.”

“Yoonjo,”

Eonni!”

“Wh-whatt?” Yoonjo finally stop her daydreaming about Ara. Its Lime now, in front of her.

“Nothing, I just worried about you.” Lime sit in front of Yoonjo again.

“Me? Why?”

“Because... I love you” Lime confessing while hug Yoonjo.

 

Yoonjo’s body freezing again, this time because Lime’s sudden confession. Yoonjo push her, and ask the same question like before.

 

“What is the difference between Love and Like?”

“Hm? I don’t know,” Lime just giggling

“Yaa! Why everyone here can’t tell or explaining me about Like and Love,”

“Hahaha, you don’t have to know the meaning of them, eonni

“Why?”

“Because thats not important. And, Feeling is something that you can’t describe it properly.” Lime smile after give Yoonjo the answer.

“Unnie you already looks better than before,”

Lime pats Yoonjo’s head, and leave Yoonjo alone.

“Why?”

 

flashback

After send Yoonjo to her room,  Ara come to kitchen to meet Alice again.

“I already moved her to the bed. Now, what should I do?” Ara come out from maknae line room, and close the door slowly.

“Ara, give the tea two spoon of this potion”

“Eh?”

“Just do it.”

“Okay.”

Im sorry Yoonjo, but I can’t give Ara to you, Now what can I do just... make you forget about your feeling toward Ara.

Im sorry.

End of flashback

 

“Anyway, what was that?” Ara come out, for the second time from maknae line room. “The thing you put on the tea”

“Meds”

“Really?”

“Trust me.”

 

Good condition cause she will forget about her love to you. That vitamin.. actually a potion for erasing "love". Or memories maybe?

 

“Thanks eonni, I know you’re the best,” Ara hug Alice and kiss her cheek. “You always know what am I worried for,”

 

Worried for? Yoonjo?

 

Alice’s mind start to worry, about why Ara worried for Yoonjo.

“Youre the person who always beside me,”

Alice hugback Ara tightly. Alice wont lose this. Alice wont lose her precious Yoo Ara.

 

===

 

Yoonjo don’t know why, she feel something wrong with her head.

 

What happened yesterday? I cant remember anything. I just know that I gave something to Alice eonni...

 

“Hurry up Yoonjo, we should go to practice room on time.” Nara knocked the door, then come in. She found out Yoonjo is messing her hair, looks like frustated.

“What happen to you? Did your head hit something? Why youre messing with your head?”

“No eonni, Im okay. Dont worry,” Yoonjo smile widely to Nara.

 

Not at all. I think something lost from my mind. But what is that?

 

===

 

“Let’s practicing hard, we should make Cupid proud of us next comeback!” Ara yelled in front of all member. Other members looks excited, but not Yoonjo. She just nodded quietly when Ara talking.

“Yoonjo, are you ok dear?”

“Yes, Im ok.”

 

Weird, I feel something weird when she talk to me. Feels like something wanna pop up from my head...

 

Something...

“Im okay, ”

 

A hour after practicing started, other member should practice without Yoonjo. Guess why? In the middle practicing, she fell. And Ara quickly carried her here. Yoonjo got bandage and many thing –again– on her legs.

 

“How stupid are me. Because trying to remember what happened yesterday, I slipped then.. yeah. I wont talk about that anymore.”  Yoonjo keep regreting the mistakes that she made.

 

“Yoonjo, how many times should I say, dont lie to me? What if your legs getting worst again? Dont you know? Im worried about you. What if we can’t perform together again?” Without Yoonjo noticing, Ara already sit beside her after done with hospital registration.

“Ara—“

 

"I like you. Please dont act like a stubborn. I keep worried about you because I like you."

 

Like? What is that?

 

===

 

Yesterday isn’t the end for Yoonjo’s suffering. Yoonjo woke up with fever.

 

God, why you do this to me? My legs havent recovered yet.

 

"Unnie can I come in?"

 

Its Yooyoung voice. Ah right. I haven’t talk to Yooyoung since yesterday...

 

"Sure, come in Yeobo"

“Unnieeee~” Yooyoung run and hug Yoonjo.

“Eish,”

“Wae yeobo? You dislike this?” Yooyoung lips make a perfect pout.

“I like this.. but you hug me too tight, I cant breathe..”

“Sorry, hehehe” Yooyoung grinning then pinch Yoonjo’s cheek.

Yeobo you should get well as soon as possible, this giant baby needs her cute barbie~”

“Im not your doll, yeobo~~”

 

“Thats right, Yooyoung you should treat Yoonjo better.”

 

“Ara unnie!” Both of them look at Ara in the same time. They dont know, from what time she stand there? Hahaha.

 

“Yooyoung you should go record for your drama now. Manager already come to pick you up.”

“Okay madam! Roger!” Yooyoung suddenly stand up and walk like a soldier. “Get well soon yeobo! Sa-rang-hae~ Ppyong~~”

“Good luck yeobo!” Yoonjo yelled from my bed.

 

After Yooyoung gone, Ara come closer to Yoonjo with suspicious face.

 

“What?” Yoonjo’s eyebrow frowned

“We need to talk”

 

===

Ok so Im really bad at AFF formating.. how to change the spacing and asdfgjhladkjalsf sorry readeer this ff is very mess!-_-; atleast im updating this lol. aroung 1200 words :D

ok why so many HUG there ;_; /sitting in da corner/

oh for Italic thingy, its their mind. Usually its Alice or Yoonjo. Sorry if you get confused with those word >.>

Thanks for subscribing and comment, :D Have you find the answer who will be the winner? lolol