The Love

Between Love and Like

Today Hellovenus didn’t have any schedule. They just spend their spare time inside the dorm because its cold outside. Playing around, doing anything that makes them happy. Nara and Yooyoung are watching TV, meanwhile Lime and Yoonjo play with Yoonjo’s phone. Wait. Where is Ara? Alice who was busy playing game, noticed someone is missing—Ara—looking around but Ara isn’t there.

Alice walks into the older line room. Caught a dark brown haired girl, sitting alone in the corner of the room,  wrap her body and face with a blanket. She didn’t notice Alice entered the room, so Alice decided to greet her first. Who is her? Its must be Ara.

“What are you doing here?”

Ara didn’t answer Alice’s question. Alice tried to shake her body, make sure that Ara isn’t sleeping.

“Look at me or I will—”

Before Alice could complete her sentence, Ara come out from that blanket with terrible face. Its makes Alice speechless, because Alice know something went wrong. Unusual for Ara being mess like this, except there’s something went wrong.
Ara fix everything on her, and covered her face with blanket. This time, Ara want to hide her cheek which turn red because Alice just found out that she’s crying.

“Im fine,” Ara tried her best lying to Alice but, failed.

“Really? You’re crying.”
“No, this is just sweat, the blanket make me sweating,”
“Don’t lie to me”

Ara’s body begin to trembling.

Why? Are you hurt? Are you okay? If I could read my mind and know your problem, what should I do?

Question keep popped out from Alice’s mind,

 

“I'm not lying unnie...”

Suddenly Alice move closer and hug Ara. Ara starts crying again.

“When you're sad, I'll always on your side. Tell me your problem, don’t keep it by yourself”

After Alice finish her sentences, Ara stop crying, wipe her tears away

“A.. actually sometimes I feel like.. I'm not the right person, to be chosen as the leader”
“You already did a great job. I know you're the leader, to handle everything about the group but it's okay to lean on my shoulder sometimes”
“But...”

I put my finger at her lips.

“Ssh. Now you don't have to pretend to be strong. Just let these problems out as tears, and I’ll be here to hug you and erase your problem"
“Thank you so much.. you make me feel better..” Ara’s smile finally appeared again
“You don’t need to say thank you because ...”

I can do this.. just say “I love you”.. come on Alice.

“Because of what?”
“Secret”

===

Alice flip through every page of the book. Nothing great here. She left out a deep sigh. Such a bored day.

Eonni~”  Yoonjo gives Alice a puppy eyes-face.
Alice put her book and looking back at Yoonjo “Yes?”
“We, uhm I mean all of us have already lived together more than a year here..”
“Then?” Seems Alice know, Yoonjo has something else to say.
“Do you like someone here?” Yoonjo asks then giggles.
“For now.. I think Im not liking someone...”

Alice didn't like..  Alice love......  Alice do love Ara.
 

“Really?” Suddenly Yoonjo’s face shines brightly.

How cruel, my rival is Yoonjo

“Yes, I won’t lie to my Yoongjo”
“Thankyou eonni! it means I can get closer to Ara-eonni without anyone feeling jealous or hurt”
Alice’s jaws dropped after Yoonjo leave her

Did Alice missheard? It means.. Yoonjo do like Ara.. too?

===


Yoonjo’s words won't stop echoing in Alice’s mind.

What should I do? I already said that I'm not in love with anyone here. That was a lie..What will Yoonjo do?

Eonni!”
“Yes?” Alice just came down to earth after Yoonjo called her.
“Can you help me?”
“Sure, what can Alice do for her Yoonjo?” Alice fake a smile in front of Yoonjo.

To be very honest.. I'm forcing myself to say that..

“Put this on Ara’s bed please..” Yoonjo give Alice a baby blue letter.
“You can do this by yourself right?”
“No, I won’t do this by myself.. I can’t!” Yoonjo covers her face with her hands. Alice fake a smile again.
“Okay, I’ll go now”

Alice take the letter, and run into her room.

“Thanks eonni!

Think twice Alice, will you let yourself lose from Yoonjo easily?

===

After few minutes of thinking, Alice put Yoonjo’s letter above Ara’s bed. Alice sigh deeply, blankly starring at Yoonjo’s letter. And Alice's phone ringing

“Hello?”

“Ya eonni, Have you place the letter?”

“Yes, as you wi—”Alice feels a pair of hand wrap around her tummy from behind. It makes Alice’s heart stop beating, for a while.

“Eonni are you ok?” Yoonjo suddenly worried about her eonni because she didn’t complete her sentences.

“Alice eonni, I love you..”

Once Again, Alice can’t move from her place. Her body freeze, because Ara’s sudden hug and confession. Her phone fall after Ara’s confession.
 

“A-a Ara-ya w-why didn’t you knock first? Im shocked..” Alice trying to hide her feelings
“Why? This is my room too,” Ara release her backhug. Then Ara stand in front of Alice,

What if Yoonjo see that?

I take my phone. Oh My God. Yoonjo didn’t see it but heard it..... from the phone

What should I do?

===

“Alice eonni, I love you..” The words come out from Yoonjo’s phone. Is that Ara’s voice? Why?

Why would Ara come to her and say things like that? Is Alice lying to Yoonjo?

With those question, Yoonjo run to older line’s room.

The door isn’t fully closed. Yoonjo take a look inside.. and see something she don’t want to see

“What...  what are you doing... Both of you...”

===

Happy Lunar New Year everyone ^^

Sorry the ff formatting is mess because Im not pro at ms.word or aff editing ;A;