I love you, Hyung

The Only One For Me

Jongin’s POV

I headed to the classroom to have some time alone, again. It’s been two months since I started ignoring Kyungsoo. I’m still pissed off with him. He’s not my Kyungie anymore. He didn’t even care to read my letter. Why would he even care? He already has a boyfriend. And I’m just his childhood best friend.

I snapped out of my thoughts when my phone vibrated.

Incoming call, Luhan-hyung.

”Jongin-ah!!”

“Whaz up, Hyung?”

Is that how you greet your Hyung on the phone?”

“Sorry. So what’s up?”

“Why didn’t you tell me that you came back a couple of months ago?”

“I thought Minseok-hyung told you already.”

“No, he didn’t. I was just surprised when my adviser introduced him to the class today. And he told me that you’ve came back a couple of months earlier than him.”

“Well, maybe he just wants to surprise you. And if I have told you when I’ve arrived, I know that you wouldn’t stop nagging me about him. Cause admit it hyung, you love my brother.”

”Yah!! I love him ‘cause he’s my best friend. Oh, what about my Kyungie? Is he with you? I haven’t seen him for months. I miss him so much.”

“Nah. He’d changed. He’s not my Kyungie anymore, Hyung. He doesn’t care about me anymore like before. And he just sees me as his childhood best friend.” I fake a sob.

Where are you?” he suddenly asked.

“I’m in our classroom. At Rm. 203.”

“Wait for us there.” The call ended.

I opened my wallet and gaze at Kyungsoo’s picture. Am I really too late, hyung? What should I do to make you mine? You don’t know how it hurts watching you with someone else. But I won’t give up, hyung. I’ll do everything to make you mine. But not now, I’m still not ready to face you.

 Few minutes later, Luhan-hyung and Minseok-hyung arrived.

“Jongin-ah!!” Luhan-hyung run towards me and gave me a tight hug.

“Hannie, my poor lil brother can’t breathe.” Minseok-hyung teased.

Luhan-hyung let go of me and went back to Hyung’s side.

“Are you two dating already?” I asked while caressing my neck.

“N-No, we’re not.” Luhan-hyung blushed.

“Seriously, hyung? When are you going to ask Luhan-hyung out?”

Minseok-hyung chuckled. “After you ask Kyungsoo out, Jongin-ah.” He mocked. “Didn’t you came back here to make him yours?”

“Yeah, but..” I was got cut off by Luhan-hyung’s teenage girl’s scream.

“Kyungie!!” he ran towards him and gave him also a tight hug.

“Hyung. Why are you here?” Kyungsoo asked bewildered.

“I came to visit Jonginie.” Kyungsoo glance at me but I avoided his eyes.

“Long time no see Kyungsoo.” Hyung said.

“Oh, hi Minseok-hyung.” Kyungsoo bowed at him. “By the way hyung, these are my friends. This is my besfriend, Baekyun, Sehun and Chanyeol, my boyfriend.”

Luhan-hyung looks so surprised. “Your boyfried?! What about our Jonginie?!” he fake a sob.

“Hyung!!” I exclaimed. How could he tell those words in front of Kyungsoo and his boyfriend?

“What do you mean hyung?” Kyungsoo asked stunned. “What about him?”

“I think this isn’t the right time for that, Luhan.” Minseok-hyung went to Luhan-hyung. I think he’d understand how I feel right now. “Let’s go.” He grabs his wrist and drags him out of the room.

Kyungsoo approaches me with a confuse look. “You’re hiding something from me, Jongin. What does Luhan-hyung means?” he’s raising his voice on me.

“Calm down Kyung.” Chanyeol and Baekhyun try to calm him down, but he’s not listening.

“Why aren’t you answering me, Jongin? Am I not that important to you anymore, huh? Don’t you care about me anymore? Is that why you're avoiding? I cared so much about you.” I’m starting to heat up. “We’re best friends, right?” Stop it Kyungsoo! “And we’ve promised to tell each other everything. What’s wrong?” I said STOP!! “Tell me what does Luhan-hyung means, Jongin.”

“IF YOU HAVE CARED TO READ THAT ING LETTER THEN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SAID. AND IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT ME, YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS!!” I yelled at him. I’m sorry, hyung. I don’t want to yell at you but you forced me to.

Kyungsoo fell silent for a moment and begins to sob. I look anywhere except him. I don’t want to see him crying.

“You don’t have the right to yell at Kyungie like that.” Chanyeol said.

I can’t stand to look at Kyungsoo. Baekhyun is comforting him. He might be really shock when I yelled at him. I never yelled at him my entire life because I don’t want to hurt his feelings. But this is too much and I can’t take it anymore.

“What are you doing? Apologize to him.” Chanyeol commands.

I glared at Chanyeol then I stormed out of the room. Luckily we’re the only student’s in the room since its still 1:00 and our classmate might be still outside. I could hear how Chanyeol comforts Kyungsoo. I could hear him say “It’s okay Kyung. I’m here for you. Stop crying now. I love you.” I should be the one comforting him. I should be the one telling him those words. I should be the one telling him those three words. But I’m just his best friend and not his boyfriend.

-----

I went to the rooftop to have some space and to clear my thoughts. I shouldn’t have yelled at him. Now, I don’t know how to face him. I don’t know how to tell him I’m sorry. How am I going to make him mine? “AHHH!! Why is it so complicated?!” I screamed. “Hyung, I love you! I love you so much that it hurts to see you every day with him!!” I sob.

“Jongin.” I was surprised to see him here. Isn’t he with Chanyeol earlier?

“What are you doing here?” I look anywhere except him.

“I-I’m sorry.” Sorry for what? I should be the one saying sorry.

“No, hyung. I’m sorry.” I look at him. “I should have controlled my temper. I should have explained to you instead. I’m sorry, hyung. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I don’t want to..” I was cut off when Kyungsoo hugs me tightly. I really missed this feeling. I miss the warmth of his body.

“It’s okay Jongin-ah. I was just shocked when you yelled at me.” He caresses my back. “It’s my entire fault. I shouldn’t have forced you to. I’m sorry.”

“Hyung, I love you.”

“I know Jongin-ah. We’re best friends.”

“No, hyung. I love you more than that.”

Kyungsoo was taken aback with my words. He let go of me and look elsewhere. “Is that why you came back?”

“Yes, hyung. I came back for you. For us.”

“But I already have Chanyeol, Jongin.” He finally looks in my eyes.

“Then break up with him, hyung. Break up with him. Please, hyung. Do it for me.”

“No!  I can’t. I can’t hurt him. I-I l-love him.” He says without looking at me.

“You don’t sound so sure Kyungsoo.”

 “No. I love him. I’m sure that I love him.”

“Then why are you here? Shouldn’t you be with him?”

“Stop confusing me Jongin!” Kyungsoo says shaking.

“You love me too, don’t you? Tell me you love me.” He looks at me in the eyes. “I know you love me hyung. You wouldn’t be confused if you really love him.” I cup his cheeks and lean closer. “I love you so much hyung. Please be mine.” I close the distance between us. He was shocked at first but he then responded to my kiss. I’ve wanted to do this for a long time. I broke the kiss and look straight to his eyes. “I love you, hyung.”

“I l-love you too, Jongin.”

“Kyungsoo?” We broke from the hug and look at Chanyeol surprised.

“Cha-Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo said nervously.

Chanyeol hesitated to talk. “What’s the meaning of this?” he asked furiously.

“I-I can explain.” I can sense the nervousness in Kyungsoo’s voice.

“No!! There’s nothing to be explained!!” Chanyeol screamed and walk away.

 

 

A/N: Updated!! Sorry if it took me so long to update.. Hope you'll enjoy it!! :) I'll try to update by the end of the month..

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!