Unexpected meeting

The Only One For Me

It’s been three years already since he left, but it seems like it’s only yesterday, we were like those students who are teasing each other and, at the same time, secretly loving each other. Well, obviously, he was my first love, but I’ve moved on. I am now inloved with someone else, I think. Still, I regret hiding my feelings for him. Why? I don’t have the guts to tell him. I’m afraid that he might turn me down or worse, he might avoid or ignore me, just like now. Yes, he is ignoring me now. He is always online whenever I open my gmail. I always send him messages but he never care to reply. But something bothers me a lot. Whenever I ask him if he has a girlfriend or boyfriend, he always replies “none”, then end of conversation. I want to ask him if he’s already inlove with someone else, but I’m afraid of to know what his answer would be.  I don’t know why I feel this way. Know what? Whenever I hear his name, it feels like something is blocking my vein and stopping my heart to beat that I can hardly breathe.

Jongin. Kim Jongin, my first love and my best friend. I could never imagine my reaction if we’ll meet again.

“Kyungsoo-ah!” I was startled when my mom called and tells me, “It’s already 7:00 and you have a class at 7:30. You better get ready now if you don’t want your teacher to kick your out of the class!”

Oh my God!! Did I really sit here for too long just thinking of him? Oh great Kyungsoo. You’re already late! Stop thinking of him!

I opened my phone and stare at my prince in my dreams, Park Chanyeol, for a moment before rushing to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I should have set my alarm clock to disturb me from my daydream.

I quickly put on my uniform and dash out of my room without fixing myself. I was about to leave the house when mom called me.

“Kyung. Someone sent you a letter.”

“Oh thanks mom. Bye.”

“Take care honey.”

My heart was pounding very fast when I stand in front of my classroom. Okay Kyungsoo, you can do this. Just pray that Mr. Lee hasn’t arrived yet. I opened the door and thank God, Mr. Lee was not here yet.

“Kyungie! Over here.” I saw Baekhyun calling me to sit next to him, so I went to his side and sat next to him. “Yah! Why are you late?”

“I woke up late.”

“Oh, you must be dreaming of you and Park Chanyeol going out on a date and then..” I covered his mouth to stop him him from talking because he’s too loud and I’m already turning into a ripe tomato.

“Shut up Baek! He might hear you.” I glance at Chanyeol who, I hope didn’t heard any of Baek’s words, is busy chatting with his best friend Oh Sehun.

“It’s true, right?” Baek exclaimed.

“No, it’s not!” I’m blushing again.

“Then why are you turning into a ripe tomato?” he teased.

I blushed really hard with his words. “B-Because you’re too loud and he might find out that I-I like him!” I half whispered.

“Speaking of the prince.” Baek said smirking.

“Hi Kyungsoo.” My heart skip a beat when I heard a deep voice behind me. I can feel my blood rushing through my face. Calm down Kyungsoo. You have to face your long time crush. You can do this! Hwaiting!

I calmed myself first before facing him. “O-Oh, H-Hi Chanyeol.”

“Hey Soo, why are you stuttering?” Baek teased.

“Shut the up Baek! You’re embarrassing me!” I exclaimed facing Baek.

“Um, Kyungsoo.” Oh yes, Chanyeol is still here. Thanks Baek!

“Sorry Chan, you were saying?”

“Uh, I was just wondering if....you..want to go...out...with...me?”

Am I dreaming?! Park Chanyeol is asking me out! Yes! Yes! I was about to answer him when Baek excitedly exclaimed. “Yes! Yes! Chanyeol!! Kyungie will surely go out with you!”

I glared at Baek to warn him to shut his freaking mouth. “Sorry Soo, I believe that was your line.”

“So I’ll take that as a yes, right?” Chanyeol grins.

I was about to reply him when Mr. Lee entered the room with, I think, a new student..wait! Is that KIM JONGIN?

“Good morning class. I believe you are all wondering who is this student with me. This is Mr. Kim Jongin, your new classmate from Canada. Please introduce yourself Mr. Kim.”

Jongin introduce himself and shock was written all over his face when his eyes were set on me. We stared at each other for a moment until Mr. Lee spoke. “You may sit to the vacant chair there next to Mr. Do.” Great, next to me..Wait! What?! 

 

A/N: here's my first short update..yeah Jongin came back from Canada.. but why?? and yes chansoo moment here..and Baek, he's so cute..

And oh, I am so fluttered to know that many have subscribe to my story..this is my first fanfic and I never expect anything like that.. I am so happy..thank you heart