Husband and Twins

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bigbang - Bad Boy

Joonmyun sighed when he saw you getting out of sight with Kris in the same car as you. He looked over his shoulder seeing Aaron staring blankly at the direction the car went. His head ducked only to pull it back up seeing Joonmyun`s slouched figure. “Are you and Eunae…close?” He questioned. Judging from what he had seen, how worried Joonmyun was he knew that Joonmyun knew you well.

He nodded his head and turned around so he could look at him. “We`re childhood friends” Aaron`s eyes widened for a brief moment.

“Wow, the world really is small” He mumbled under his breath and Joonmyun furrowed his brows.

“What do you mean?” Aaron scratched the back of his head and finally gave in.

“Let`s grab a coffee while we talk” Joonmyun agreed to the idea and headed for the nearest shop that could provide them good enough coffee to sip on. As they grabbed their cups they headed to the table that was in the back so they could get their privacy.

“You were saying…” Joonmyun began and Aaron blew air on his hot coffee taking a sip and finally gave his explanation.

“Well, Kris and I used to be best friends during our high school years” Joonmyun was bewildered by the news he had received. He knew Kris probably went to school here in China before moving permanently to Korea, but it was odd thinking how they all connected one way or the other.

“Used to be? Not anymore?” He asked carefully and Aaron shook his head while snickering.

“Not anymore” He repeated what Joonmyun said and cleared his throat and met eyes with him. “But Kris and Eunae…they are?”

“Husba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter