Feeling Sorry

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAP - Stop It

You sprung up in your bed after noticing the time on your clock. “I AM LATE!” You shrieked jumping out of bed, brushing your teeth and washing your face at the same time. You brushed your hair and put on the first clothes you found in your closet and rushed out of your dorm running through the hallway pushing on the elevator waiting for its arrival. “Come on” You spoke impatient cursing the elevator for not making it on time.

Instead of waiting you rushed down the stairs and just when you made it to the ground floor you darted out to the free and switched your tracks to the building right next to the one you just escaped from. You saw the classroom door closed and you knew now you were in big trouble. Without caring about the consequences knowing already you would be scolded later for this you swung the door open seeing all eyes on you, even the teacher`s.

You bowed deeply apologizing over and over for coming late and walked over to the first empty seat and sat down. Aaron had his eyes on you the whole time his brow arching. He had never once seen a student make such entrance before so he was caught by surprise. But Aaron wasn`t the most expression filled person, he was basically poker face compared to most people.

“Okay, that was unexpected” He let out a sigh his head shaking from the surprise he had just received and continued his class acting like nothing unusual happened. Just when his mouth opened so he could speak his voice was blocked by a sweet tone echoing in the room.

Your eyes widened and your hands automatically pulled out your phone. Instead of declining the call right away, like any other normal human being would do, you stared at the display instead trying to see who was calling you.

Aaron was fed up at this point and trudged to your side and grabbed your phone accepting the call. “Whoever you are,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter