Frustrating

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huh Gak - 1440

After a tiring day at work Kris came home to a house filled with baby`s cry and frustrating screams. Kris furrowed his brows darting over to the living room seeing how the maid was struggling to get a hold of Chinho. He had been pretty cranky after you left. He was just mama`s little boy, which meant he was missing you more now than ever.

The maid gave Kris an apologetic smile for not being able to get a hold of Chinho and he only smiled back taking Chinho in his arms. As for Chuhua she was busy playing with the several toys placed around her. She always became absent about her whereabouts when toys came in the picture.

“I`ll make dinner ready” The maid excused herself while Kris sat on the sofa with Chinho in his arms. His cries stopped immediately when his eyes met with Kris’.

“Hey, little guy” Kris spoke with his head lowered looking directly in his son`s eyes who had nothing more than tears filled in his own making them look bigger than ever. “You need to be strong, like a real man” Kris was having a man to man talk with his 1 year old boy. “You`re also Chuhua`s older brother by 10 minutes, which means you need to toughen up, you get me?” He narrowed his eyes on Chinho who slightly tilted his head to the side forgetting all about crying for his mother.

Kris let out a sigh and leaned closer to his face. “I`ll let you know a secret. You know, from one man to the other” Chinho only blinked. “I miss your mother too” Chinho laughed at his statement thinking it was funny looking at his father up close. His hand palmed his forehead making Kris close his eyes shut. “Are you laughing at your father?” He questioned bewildered.

Chinho clapped his hands from joy and spoke the words Kris had wanted to hear for so long. “Appa” Kris’ eyes rounded and he smiled from ear to ear.

“Wait, what did you say?” He blinked and Chinho only smiled showing off his gummy smile, a couple of teeth growing. “Say that again…appa” Kris helped and he repeated.

“Appa!” He shrieked and Kris q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter