She's in Danger

Hi my sweetheart ! Kryber version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Yiyun POV

Krystal's words kept echoing in my mind, I don't know why but I am sure that she is a bad girl like what everyone rumoured. But she really enjoys smacking my head. Earlier on, I accidentally bumped into Suzy along the hallway which causes her books to drop on the floor. "S-sorry." I apologised and quickly pick up her books.  My hand accidentally brushes against hers and I feel high electric currents were flowing in my body. Is this some kind of illness? 

 

"It's okay." Suzy smiled at me."Are you Jonghyun's sister?"

 

I was tongue-tied at the moment. Does she know about my real identity? 

 

"Don't worry, I am one of your brother's close friend during high school. He told me to take good care of you, Eunyoung!" She said enthusiastically and take out her right hand to have a handshake with me. I conclude that she only knows I am Jonghyung's sibling but not my real name.

 

When I was handshaking with Suzy, I felt like electrocuted.  "O-oh I see. We've got the same dino face right?" I passed back the books to her and joked which made her laughed.

 

"Ah Eunyoung, our dance club will be hosting a party at a club tonight. I hope you are free to come." she invited me. I just nodded my head because I have no idea what is a club. I decided to go since I don't know what clubbing is. I am now standing outside the club because I don't dare to go in. Then, I saw a familiar face.

 

"Why are you standing here?" Henry questioned, looking at me weirdly.

 

" I-I am too afraid to go in. Why are you guys here anyway?"

 

"Don't worry. We are not here to see you dance" Key grinned, "We came to see Suzy dance."

 

Both of them dragged me in, the first thing I did was covering both my ears with my hands. I really hate noisy and crowded place. The lights are so dim that I need to squint my eyes as I walk. This place is surely not suitable for me. I wanted to leave but my friends kept on insisting me on staying and have fun.  So I left with no choice but to stay.

 

 

 

------------------------------------

 

"Eunyoung, are you looking for someone?" Henry asked.

 

 

"N-no. I am not."I denied, scanning through the crowd of people that are dancing and I had a eye contact with Suzy. She walks toward my direction and I can see that my friends are mentally screaming in happiness.

 

 

"Hey, Eunyoung. I'm glad to see you here." Suzy smiles sweetly and offered me to have a dance with her.

 

The truth is, I don’t know how to dance at all. The only dance that I know is pink panther dance. I have never thought that I will step into a place called club ever in my life. Once I wanted to learn how to dance when I was younger, Jonghyun and Donghae came out with excuses like "You will injured your leg" "You will need to do operations, the doctor will cut your legs into half-"  The idea of leg being cut into half scares me and made me dropped the idea of learning.

 

 

 

But…………..  It is now or never, I won't die if I give it a try right….?

 

 

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter