Worried

Hi my sweetheart ! Kryber version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy POV

The hospital informed Dad about a student from our school was hospitalised yesterday. It made me feel so worried when Dad told me that the student is Eunyoung. But luckily her injuries are minor and can be discharged tonight. I went to visit Eunyoung in the morning after I called her friends and told them she is now hospitalised.

 

I opened the door quietly so that I will not wake her up. Then, I sit beside her bed while watching her sleep. Her face expression was so calm and peaceful. I wonder how she will look without the thick glasses. "Guardian...Angel..." She mumbled in her sleep "don't leave me..." 

 

Then, she slowly opens her eyes and look at me.

 

"Eunyoung, are you okay?" I asked, holding her hand.

 

"S-Suzy?" She looks surprised seeing me.

 

"Yes, It's me."

 

"Was that your voice?" 

 

"Huh?" I have no idea what voice she's talking about.

 

"The one that brought me to hospital and told me not to be afraid.."

 

"Was that you?"she added.

 

"I-"

 

Henry and Key barged in when I was about to answer the question. I think they really cared a lot for Eunyoung because they rushed their way here after I informed them. I flashed my smile at them and they smiled back. "Er.. Since your friends are here, I think I will take my leave first."

 

"Alright, Thanks for everything." Eunyoung smiled weakly.

 

"It’s nothing. I wish you have a speedy recovery and dance with me."

 

"Dance? S-suzy, you've saved my life but I still have to advise you." she flashed a worried expression. "Don't dance anymore."

 

"W-why..?"

 

"Although I don't know why that I don't have to pay you to dance with me but I think being an dancer isn't that good." she said innocently.

 

"You thought I'm an dancer..?" I furrowed my brows.

 

Key stopped from cutting the apples, "Eunyoung-ah, have you gotten some brain damage?"

 

"How can you say Mr Bae's daughter is an dancer?!" I heard Key whispering to Eunyoung.

 

Eunyoung scratch her head in confusion "Someone told me as long as girls dance with client in the club, they're dancer. Suzy danced with me in the clu-"

 

"Yah! Shhhh"Henry covered to stop her from talking. After I heard what she said, I couldn't hold my laughter anymore. Of course I am not angry because I know that she is a innocent type of person. I find her adorable and interesting at the same time. She's is really different from others in terms of personalities which make you feel like taking care of her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<><><><><><><><><><> 

Author POV

Yiyun was discharged from the hospital and head to her dorm for some rest. She invited her two clown friends in. Henry and Key keep teasing about her misunderstanding with the word " dancer". They really think it is funny. Yiyun glared at them and told them to stop laughing. Then, they curiously start questioning her about how she got hospitalised. She lied down on her bed and start trying to recalls what exactly happened in her vague mind. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"Yiyun shouted which startled her friends. "I almost forgot. Where's Krystal?" 

 

"Krystal?" Henry questioned.

 

"You mean the most unsociable, eccentric, col

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter