Krystal's Arrival

Hi my sweetheart ! Kryber version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Author POV

 

Jonghyun, being a over-protective brother,  registered Yiyun as Eunyoung. Because he doesn't want his sister to be treated differently because of her family background.  Her first two friends are Henry and Key, two clowns in her class. She enjoys the freedom of learning new things and have new friends.

 

Key and Henry always warn her about a girl that she must be careful of- Krystal Jung, that's her name. Amber has not yet met the girl but both her friends told her  how all students dislike Krystal. Nobody want to be friend with her because she is bad-tempered and has strange personality. The gossips about this mystery girl is never ending, it happens every day. No one knows whether the rumours are reliable or not.

 

On the other hand, there are four girls named "four beauties of the school"- Suzy, Fei, Jia and Min. They are the prettiest and smartest girls in the campus. Boys would wish to have them as their girlfriend and girls would envy them. Suzy has the most popularity because of her good looks and being the daughter of the school's principal. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<><><><><><><><><><> 

 

 

Yiyun POV

I am almost late for my class. I admit, it is not easy to cope with my new life, I always forget that there are no longer maids and butlers by my side. I have to do basic things like laundry, cleaning and cooking a meal by myself. There are a lot of rumours and stories about my new school. But I don't really cares about the rumours. 

I rushed to my classroom, there isn't a lot of seats left. I spotted a comfortable seat at the middle, just a few rows behind the whiteboard and fans are just above. I wonder why nobody is sitting such an awesome place, I walked towards it and sat down on the chair. I glanced at classmates that are sitting around me.

"Wow, they all look so friendly. Getting along well shouldn't be a problem. Hehe." I thought confidently. 

 

Then, I saw Henry and Key gesturing frantically at me so I decided to waves back at them. The next thing happened was...:

 

 

 

 

 

*SMACK* 

 

 

 

 

 

My head got smacked by someone behind. I thought I saw stars rotating above my head. I hesitantly turned my head and face that someone. I regret doing so because a girl is glaring at me fiercely, “THIS IS MY SEAT"

"S-sorry.", I stuttered, the icy dark aura that emits around her really frightens me.

I got up from my current chair and glance around, looking for another empty seat. But luck wasn't on my side.....

 

the last empty seat is right in front of hers.

 

Just as I wanted to sit down……

 

"This seat is for my foot to put on." She place her foot on the chair, I can feels her sharp eyes are glaring at my back. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<><><><><><><><><><> 

 

 

Krystal POV

I was back from the states after the semester break. 

I entered the classroom and found an old-fashioned stupid sitting on my seat. I thought she was a guy but I realised that the nerd is a girl when I walk closer. 

 

She wears a thick framed spectacle, socks that is pulled up above the knee, shirt tucked in with all button buttoned up. Is this person a time traveller? 

 

 

*SMACK*

 

 

"This is my seat.", I glared at the nerd. She apologized got up.

 

The only empty seat was the one in front of me, I don't want any heads to block me from the whiteboard.

 

"This seat is for my foot to put on." I placed my foot on the chair. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter