Math, The Pain of My Heart

The Sleeping Beauty and Juliette

>>Eunjoo POV<<

School

I am late! I should have set the alarm. I hate it when the same things happen over and over again. I sighed as I carried my bag and headed toward the classroom. I watched as the students walk in the classroom as the school bell just rang. I took out my candy that I brought from home. SoAe saw me eating a strawberry-flavoured candy. She dragged a chair that is right next to me and sat on it.

     "Ya, did you know . . . "

     "I don't know." I cut the conversation as I gave her a glanced.

     "I haven't finished my word yet!" she gave me an upset look. I smiled as I gave her my strawberry-flavoured candy. "There are rumours that the teacher will gave us back our math test paper. I'm really curious about your grade." she smirked.

     "Ya! I know that I really can't count that math problem. For god's sake, that's my prerogative." I snapped. As soon as I swallow the last piece of the candy, the teacher walked in the class with a pile of paper in her hand. I gulped because I know I will not have a good grade. I hope that I pass the test or maybe earned at least a C.

 

I was keeping my fingers crossed that time when the teacher gave us the paper. The teacher smiled and said " Eunjoo, if we were doing a quiz, you would have definitely gotten an A+!"

After hearing that, I was pretty sure she was going to give me a good grade on the test. Then Mrs.Choi stopped smiling.

"You are supposed to be doing a math problems, but you weren't even close. The highest grade I can give you is a D. I'm really sorry."

 

I were like, OH. NO. SHE. DIDN'T!!

 

I were crushed! Then Mrs. Choi asked me to go to her office after the class. I were disapointed!

    "You too Mark. The highest grade I can give you is a D-" I never thought that I'm pretty much smarter that he is. I looked at him and he was looking at me then we were looking at each other. I am DOOMED!

 

After Class

I got up and yawned as hard as I can. Probably because math is a killing subject that even when we looked at math book can make you feel very sleepy.

     I dragged my feet to the office. I slid the door open without a knock causing all the teachers to look up. I bow about 90 degree when my math teacher came up toward me.

"Where is Mark?" she asked.

"I don't know." I replied. All of sudden, the office door just open widely and I was pretty sure that was Mark.

     He came up toward us and bow. I put my hand in my hair when Mark throwed me a smirk. A killing one. I can't stop blushing!

"I have warned you before. You who failed the test will have to stay at school and will be cleaning the whole block." I was shocked when she said that. So, that's the punnishment. I just nodded and nodded and nodded saying that I understand every word Mr. Choi have given.

     After listening to her long speech, we headed to our classroom. I still can't believe that I have to clean the whole block just because I failed the test. Two is better than one, right? Thank god Mark also failed the test! Now I can't watch my favourite drama. Huh~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________