The Flashback

The Sleeping Beauty and Juliette

This chapter is about Eunjoo's flashback when she was still in States, 3 weeks ago. This chapter gonna be short but the next chapter will be a lot of romance!

_____________________________________________________________

     

Eunjoo's POV

     We had our math test on calculating volume, and I was really nervous. Mainly because I am not that good at Math. Mrs. Choi told us to study hard this last minute. I pulled out my math book, pretty sure that's what I need now.

- 5 minutes later -

     I couldn't study at all! I decided to listen to a relaxing songs. It kept me relax. I started to daydream about going back to States. I kind of miss Christine. Probably bacause I don't even get a chance to say goodbye. I wish I have a time machine right now. I would sure going going back to States and said goodbye to her when we borrowed some books from the library.

 

    "Bang~!" I was shocked when Mrs. Choi hit my desk when I was enjoying some cool music.

"Concentrate, Miss Seo! If you don't pass the test, I would sure tell your parents about this." I just nodded as she continued her advice. I was to lazy to read the books so I decided to just stared at it! All of the numbers and symbols make me feel dizzy! I just stared at the book for 10 minutes.

     She gave us the test paper. I looked at it and it was so damn hard. I knew I should study more. But, since I spent my days cleaning my new house, it kind of cut into my study time. I pretty much just prayed like crazy through the whole test. Maybe some of the students that sit near me would heard my prayes.

 

     "I'm trying to take a test now. Can you shut your mouth?" I looked at someone who just said that. And the one who just said it just now was Mark!

 

     "Let's see who will pass this damn test!" I murmured as I gave him an evil glace.

 

The test is finally over and the school day is over too. I was too happy that the test was finnally over. I put my stuff into my bag and walked straight to the school gate. I waited for my driver to get me. it was so damn hot! I tried to stay calm and I can't. I looked to my right and I saw a shady tree. I decided to waited there while I ate my chocolate bar that Hyunjeong bought me at the cafe.

     It's almost half an hour. And I decided to walk to my house. I remembered what my mom said this morning.

 

"If no one picked you up after school, ask SoAe to pick you up."

 

     I don't want to disturb her. On my way home, I saw Mark walked pass me. I want to called his name, but I don't want him to noticed me here. I noticed that he looks like someone that I accidently collide. I just ran home like there's zombies chasing after me.

     

"Omma! I'm home." I called out.

"Your omma is not home yet. She leaved this to me." The maid gave me a small piece of note. I read it and I was shock that my parents is now at LA and didn't tell me this earlier! 

"Why didn't she tell me earlier!!!" I shouted as I throwed my bag on the ground. If I know this thing earlier. I would sure be very happy meeting Christine and I don't have to take the stupid test!

"She said she don't want you to skip your test. I'm sorry." I couldn't believe that mu omma left me alone here and make an excuses to make me stay! I stumped my feet as I climbed up the stairs and get to my room. I shut the door really hard.

 

     I lay on my bed thinking how good is it to be with Christine. I close my eyes. I suddenly have a quite strange flashback where I accidently collide someone that is Mark 3 weeks ago.

 

- The Flashback -

Los Angeles           2:46 p.m.

 

"Christine! We have to hurry. The library gonna closed at 3 p.m.!" I shouted at Christine while she is still tying her shoelace. She looked at me and smiled. 

"I know." She took my hand and ran away like crazy! That's really her fault that she borrowed 10 books at a time. The worst thing is, she added 2 more books, which is not what she wanted to. How on earth she accidently borrowed a Spanish book and a French book. She said will read them all. I know she didn't read them at all.

     We ran across the shops that we used to shop. A lot of pretty clothes were displayed in the shop. I was busy looking at it until I accidently hit someone. In slow motion, all of the books that I was holding flew in the sky. I heard Christine shout 'Omona' to me. I realized that I was on the ground. I mean lying on the ground. All of the people were staring at me. It was so embarrassing! I get up and collected all of my books which is 6 in total. I still can't believe that I was hitting on someone. He helped me collect my books and hand it in to me. 

 

"Thanks!" I said and bow about 90 degrees.

"Not a problem." He said. I nodded, trying to smile. He throwed a smiled. I looked at him and I was amazed. He really looks like an angel! I stared at him for about 4 seconds because that's how long Christine takes to distract me.

"We're really sorry!" She took my hand and I just followed her. 

"He's hot!" I said as I twirled my hair.

"Snap out of it!" She smiled as she slighlty punched me.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Finally, the 3rd chapter! I was about to make it longer but I need somes of your ideas~ Will you help me? ^_^

 

I would not introduced who is Christine because she is not the main characters. She will be only in her flashback. FYI, she is Eunjoo's bestfriend when she's still in States. What grade will she get next chapter. Her and Mark's grade will revealed next chapter! Stay tuned. (I sounds like a television ads) Thank you! Subscribe please~! I need your comments whether it is negative or positive!