New School New Life

The Sleeping Beauty and Juliette

You POV

 

"Eunjoo-ah, wake up!" I startled and woke up instantly when I heard mom's voice screaming at the kitchen. I looked at my alarm clock and it is past 7 am. I forgot to set my alarm clock and the worse thing is, today is my first day at school! Great. Why the hell did I do before I fell asleep last night. I'm not that old to forgot about setting the alarm clock thingy. Forget about it.

     I jumped of my bed and walk straight to the bathroom. I took a aromatic bath that takes 15 minutes and now, I only have another 15 minutes to spend in the dining room. After I done bathing, I go downstairs to eat some breakfast. Because of I don't have time to sit there and enjoy my breakfast, I just take a huge bite and go. 

"Melody Seo! The driver is waiting for you outside. Hurry up!" I can hear my mom was shouting outside. I took my bag and went out quickly with a bread in my mouth. I went in the car and asked the driver to drive faster! It's painful for me to leave my old school and my friends. But for me, new school means new life.

 

- School -

 

I arrived at my new school and take a good look at it. I must admit that the school looks like a highclass hotel. As I walk inside my "new school", I don't know why but all the eyes in that freaky school look at me. Some of the boys just woo-ing at me like I'm a supermodel. I must admit that I'm not that popular at my old school. Maybe I have to change my mind about leaving my old school.

     I saw someone familliar at the hallway. So, I decided to greet her.

"Hi! My name is Seo Eunjoo. Can you help me to find the principal office?" I gulped as I ask her. Honestly, I'm not an easy-going kind of girl. She looked back and I startled! She was Yoon So Ae! She was my bestfriend!

     She looked at me and smile brightly! "I never thought you will came back to Korea and will be studying here! With me. It's nice to see you again, Eunjoo-ah!" She took me in her arms. I'd forgotten what it was like to be hug. It feels good! 

"It's nice to see you again," I replied. "I moved to Korea because of my father! I never though Korea would be so much fun." I lied as I put a smile on my face. The last day that we met is about 8 years ago when we were 9 years old. That's the ancient history. 

     "Owh, you're looking for the principal office right? It was right over there. I hope we're in the same class. Goodluck to you!" She puts her hand on my shoulder. It was pretty amazing that I have my friend again. And now I want her to be with me. The school bells ring and all of the students run to their classes. I walked along the school hall searching for the principal office. As soon as I found it, I took a sneak peek inside the room. I was shocked when I heard a voice telling me to come in.

"Anyeonghaseyo. I'm the new student." I gave him my information files. Yes, the principal is a he. He gave me an evil glint and read the files. "The name is Kang Seokyang. I'm the principal of this highschool. There are a lot of rules in this school. You shold ...... " Does he have to exlain that all? I were just like, every school have the same rules, dude!

     After explaining all of the school details and what-so-ever, he told me what class I'm in. He held out his hand. Tentatively, I shook it. His palm felt as hard as rock. She lead me to my "new classroom". I can hear the sound of people playing around. The old man suddenly stoped and make an announcement at the noisy class.

"This is your new classmate. Please introduced yourself." I was shocked after he said that. No! This shouldn't be my class. I should be in the same class as SoAe.

     "Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Seo Eunjoo. Please treat me right." I throwed a fake smile and a small bow. Some of the guys just woo-ing at me. Am I that pretty? "You can seat next to Mark." he pointed a seat that is really so-called-nice. I can't help but just to seat there and smiled.

The one who's seating next to me woke up after hearing a loud woo-ing sound coming out of the students' mouth. He stared at me. I wanted to look away but I knew that I musn't. My brief future depended upon it. I managed a weak smile.

     "Name?"

     He barely glanced at me.

     "Eunjoo."

     "Full name," he demanded. "There are a whole host of Eunjoos here."

     "Seo Eunjoo."

He stifled a yawn and become a sleeping beauty. He indeed a beauty.

 

As time passes I realised the bells just rang. I stood up and packed my bag. I looked at the Sleeping Beauty. He's still sleeping. I decided not to woke him up or I'll be dead here. I get a closer look at his face. There was the shimmering gold ring above his head. Unless I was mistaken, or was hallucinating, he looked distinctly like an angel.

     He suddenly woke up. I was shocked and continue to pack my bag.

"What are you doing?" he asked with his y voice.

"Packing my bagand getting ready to have my lunch." I murmured as I watched, enduring the tick of the clock on the wall in front of me. 'Tick tock, death knocks,' it seemed to say. He didn't look friendly, but it wasn't that which made me tremble.

"Before that!" He protested as he stared at me. His breathing become more even and I watched as his eyelids settled into stillness.

I replied with a quiet "Nothing.". There was this hammering in my heart space which seemed to go boom boom and fill the room, but he didn't stir. I went out the class and I can feel that I'm trembling.

 

-School Cafeteria-

     As I was walking in the hallway. I saw SoAe standing in front of her class which is two doors away from "my class". I called her name and she smiled as I waved my hand. We walked to the school cafeteria which is opposite to the school hall. SoAe bought me those little variety packs of chips and chocolate. 

"What do you want? I can buy anything for you." she said as she twirling her hair using he hand.

 "Thank you so much but I'm good." I throwed her a smile. When I was little, I (as her unni) often bought her candy. Maybe thats make her so nice to me right now. I'm so thankful that she is not a fake-friend like Park Hyunjeong. Who was standing there chit-chatting and don't even care about me moved to Korea.

     "Whom are you sitting with?" she asked me.

     "Unlucky me. I'm sitting next to a sleeping beauty. You know what, he's a jerk!" I replied. She chuckled and gave me a smile.

     "Who is that lucky person that get a chance sitting next to you?" she asked me as she take a sip of her yogurt.

     "You know a human caled Mark?" She spit her yogurt right after listening to my answer. "SoAe-ah! You're so gross!" I laughed at her expression. What's with that Mark thing? Weird.

     "You got to be kidding me right? He's the girls dream man!" she shouted at me like I'm madly deaf!

     "Yeah whatever. He's a jerk!" I gave her a 'poker face' and she's just like totally into that jerk! Actually, I don't care much as long as I have good grade. The bells rang and we went to our classes. I waved at SoAe. I still can't believe that I'm gonna sit there next to a jerk and have to be there for about 7hours a day!

 

- Class -

    I can't even concentrate sitting here. So, I decided to listen to my ipod all day long.

- 3 hours later -

Finally! The boring history class ended. I packed my bag and getting ready to go home. That jerk is still sleeping. I don't want to bother him. May he rests in peace! As I left the class. I exhaled heavily! Huh~

    

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Park Hyun Jeong

Used to be Eunjoo's friend

- Popular among the boys

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Guys! My first fanfic and the first chapter. I'm really excited now! Do you like it? I'm gonna make it more interesting. Comment and subscribe for more. ^___^ Sorry if it was too short. I promise the next chapter will be much longer and interesting.

     Thank You!