It's You!

Those Three Magical Words
Please log in to read the full chapter
Shakalaka - Dal★Shabet (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWNP157uJNc)     ---------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     The rest of the day was tiring, especially since you already gained an enemy: Minah. Luckily, L. Joe chatted with you a little sometimes, so you weren’t completely alone.   Right now, you wished U-Kwon was a student at the school.   Finally, it was lunchtime. You were putting away your books in your locker before heading off to the cafeteria when screams filled the hallways.   “OMG IT’S B-BOMB!”   “BLOCK B! BLOCK B!”   “B-BOMB OPPA! LOOK AT ME!”   You turned around, curious. *Who’s B-Bomb?* You were puzzled until you remembered what your uncle had said. *His name is Minhyuk, but he goes by B-Bomb.* Your head snapped up in realization.   *Minhyuk-sshi!* You brightened as you turned around and spotted his auburn hair above the heads of people. You ran up towards the crowd and waved your hands back and forth, trying to get him to notice you.   “Minhyuk-sshi! MINHYUK-SSHI!” You hollered.   Meanwhile, Minhyuk was thinking about how annoying those girls were. They clawed at him and idolized him as if he was some sort of king, but of course, he could care less.   He was thinking of making a run for the cafeteria when he heard a familiar voice.   “Minhyuk-sshi! MINHYUK-SSHI!”   Minhyuk snapped out of his daze when he remembered that voice. He stopped walking abruptly, making Taeil accidentally bump into him.
Please log in to read the full chapter