MINHO'S BIRTHDAY... pt.3

CHOI MINHO, AN IDOL...AND A FANBOY?

 

[MINHO]

“I’m asking you Krystal! What do you know about Sarah’s disappearance?! What did you do to her?!”  I intend on shaking the truth out of her if she doesn’t tell me now.

I was about an inch away from her when she staggered two steps backward.

“Look, I saw her earlier, ok? I went and apologized to your precious Sarah…”  She said turning her head to avoid my piercing glare. Why can’t she hold a gaze on me? Could she be keeping anything? “I even asked her if she wanted to go out for coffee but when she told me that she was rushing over to you, I let her off. That’s why I know…Ok? So can you now chill out?”  She explained in an upset manner.

If it had been before, I would have believed her right off the bat. But now, I can’t shake the feeling off my gut that there was something she wasn’t telling me.

I opened my mouth to question her further but I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

“Yeoboseyo?”  I answered as I started to turn away from her.

“Hyung!”  Taemin’s panting voice beamed from the other side of the line. “I found noona. I found noona! She was locked in a stinking small room. Meet us down here at the back of the building. The paramedics are taking her to the hospital…NOW!”  Taemin wailed and hung up.

I knew it. I just knew something bad was up. Sarah would never ignore me like that. She also never breaks her words. Why didn’t I try to look for her sooner?

I got to the back exit of the building and immediately I noticed the stretcher being wheeled in to the ambulance. Sarah’s body lay there, unmoving with an oxygen mask on her face. She looked pale. Ani! She looked lifeless.

I stopped them for a while to hold and kiss the back of Sarah’s hand…

“I’m going to the hospital too…”  I said to no one in particular.

“Minho, go with us instead and let them do their job. Sarah will be just fine. We’ll follow them there.”  Onew hyung said as he placed a hand over my back.

“But I want to stay with her…”  I protested.

“Don’t worry Minho, she’ll be just fine. They already revived her so the worst is over.”  I heard Kibum say.

“Revived? You mean she flat lined earlier?!”  I asked in surprise.

“Key! Did you have to mention that?”  Jonghyun hyung screeched as he nudged Kibum’s side.

“He has to know. Plus, Sarah’s going to be just fine now.”  Kibum said.

“Hyung, when we found noona…Erm…She wasn’t exactly breathing. I did the CPR I learned from school, since I don’t know what else to do, until the paramedics came and they were able to revive her.”  Taemin explained. I felt a little jealous that someone else’s lips other than mine touched Sarah’s but it was either that or Sarah’s life.

“Fine…I’m going with you guys…But I’m not leaving her side till she tells me herself that she’s fine.”  I told them. They nodded in agreement, knowing that they really can’t argue with me on that.

I don’t know what I’d do without Sarah.

Eventually, we got to the hospital. The doctor said that because of her being confined in that small windowless room it triggered her phobia and in no time she had a panic attack. Her panic attack sent her heart rate to overdrive and eventually it failed.

“She’s lucky you found her sooner. Had you found her three minutes later, it would be nearly impossible to get her back.”  The doctor said before leaving us in Sarah’s room.

“Hyung why us? Have I been that bad for all these unfortunate things to be happening to Sarah? It hurts so much more to see her like this than having these things happen to me. It hurts to just sit on the sideline and not be able to do anything for her.”  I confided as I ran my hands through my hair feeling ever so hopeless.

“But you are doing something for her. You’re here aren’t you. I’m sure this is what she would want exactly, to have you beside her.”  Jonghyun hyung answered.

“What I can’t figure out is why noona was there? I mean she couldn’t have possibly gone in there voluntarily. Plus the door was locked from the outside. It wasn’t even locked…Actually something was placed to jam the door.”  Taemin muttered.

“I don’t know. I also found her phone broken in the stairwell.”  I simply replied. “I don’t care about that. I couldn’t…I just need to hear Sarah’s voice again. I need her to tell me that she’s fine.”

“Ok, I’ll go deal with the press. We want to keep this as quiet as possible.”  Jin hyung said referring to Sarah being in the hospital. I just admitted to dating someone, obviously, we can’t have people thinking that there’s a third party involved.

“Onew hyung, can you please grab Minho some spare clothes from back at the dorm while Jonghyun and I grab a few groceries for his stay here.”  Kibum said.

“What about me? I want to help hyung and noona too. I want to stay here with hyung.”  Taemin whined.

“Taemin-ah, you can’t. This isn’t a hotel.”  Kibum retorted sternly.

“I can stay on the other chair or beside noona. I’m sure we can fit on that bed.” He tried to reason.

“It’s ok. He can stay if he wants to. He can have the two one-seated chairs and I’ll take the couch.” I said just to keep them from arguing and Taemin from thinking of sharing Sarah’s bed. With that, Jonghyun hyung, Onew hyung and Key disappeared through the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--->short update...

the last part of Minho's birthday...

too bad it didn't end on a very positive note... :((

tell me what you think...

thanks for the love dear readers... :))