4

Highschool Life

With Ellin and Way in their relationship now and Gummi chasing the hyper Soyul around, Choa started to feel left out.

"Soyul! Don't jump on the de- Oh my god.." Gummi groaned as Soyul faceplanted the floor after falling off a desk.

"And you're so cute, I'm gonna put you in my basement so nobody else can have you apart from me~" Ellin whispered to Way who blushed and giggled.

Soyul got up and started running around again.

"You're going to hurt yourself!" Gummi yelled, trying to grab Soyul but the younger girl was too quick.

"Beat that." Ellin said, poking Way's cheek.

"I can't." Way said, then she leant closer and kissed Ellin.

Choa groaned loudly.

"What's wrong with you?" Soyul asked, sitting next to Choa.

"Nothing.." Choa mumbled.

Gummi sat on the other side of Choa. "But there obviously is."

"Just tell us." Soyul said. "We won't laugh."

"I said there's nothing wrong.." Choa said, looking up.

"Alright then meanie." Said Soyul, then she got up.

"..If you do want to talk, then I'm always here." Said Gummi, patting Choa's shoulder.

There was the sound of intense kissing from behind. Ellin and Way were making out.

"MY POOR INNOCENT EYES!" Soyul screeched.

"Shut up.." Ellin mumbled, holding Way close.

 

The morning went quite quickly. It was lunch time and everyone was out on the field. Choa was sat on her own watching Gummi chase Soyul. Ellin and Way were nowhere to be seen.

Choa let out a sad sigh and got up.

"Where are you going?" Gummi asked, stopping chasing Soyul for a moment.

"To the library.. I have an assignment to do." Choa said, then she left.

Meanwhile, Ellin and Way were sat behind a tree in the forbidden part of the field where nobody was supposed to go. It was an infamous place for couples to go.

"Ellin.." Way moaned. "I can't.. We can't do it here.. I want our first time to be special.."

"I want you now though.." Ellin leant closer and started to kiss Way again.

"Not here.. Can.. Can we just sneak out and go to your house..?" Way asked.

"..Yeah.. Okay.. I guess so." Ellin got up and picked Way up and started to walk through the trees back to her house.

 

It was fifth lesson. The register was being taken.

"Heo Minjin."

"Yes miss."

"Heo Minseon."

There was no response.

"..Heo Minseon?"

"I don't know where she is." Choa said.

"Kim Minyoung."

And again there was no response.

"Kim Minyoung?"

"Dunno where she is. She wasn't here at lunch, same with Wa- I mean Minseon." Soyul said.

"If they're both missing.. Oh god.. That means they must be together.. Doing things.. Touching each other.." Choa thought to herself, shivering at the mental image she got.

The lesson went on as normal. The teacher left to get something and Soyul pulled out her phone.

"I got a text from Ellin. It says that she's at her house with Way." Said Soyul. "Well, at least they're not dead."

"Don't you understand how bad it is though?!" Choa sighed furiously.

"Why?" Soyul asked.

"They went back to Ellin's house. Do you realise what they could be doing together?" Choa looked down and shook her head.

"...Oh." Soyul couldn't think of anything else to say.

"My mother is going to kill her if she finds out.." Choa mumbled.

 

Ellin held the exhausted Way close, their limbs entangled together. Their uniform was thrown carelessly on the floor around the bed, then finally their underwear which was in a pile at the end of the bed.

"D..Did I do good?" Way asked, looking up at Ellin.

Ellin nodded. "Yes.. Very good.."

They both closed their eyes and fell asleep together.