2

Highschool Life

Their first class of the day was dance class. They were used to working in a group, but today they were working in partners. Way instantly went to Ellin because even though the older girl always hit her, the two worked well. Gummi went with Soyul because she wanted to spare everyone else in the class of Soyul's crazy behaviour and Choa was left to go with an awkward boy at the back of the class. The teacher was explaining what the dance was, then she played the song.

"Oh my god." Ellin snorted. "It's a song."

"You better not do a y dance with my sister.." Choa mumbled.

"Let's break dance, unnie!" Soyul tugged at Gummi's arm.

"No. Let's not." Gummi mumbled, patting the maknae's head.

Way was silent. In her mind, she was imagining something. Herself and Ellin dancing together, Ellin grinding against her.. She let out a soft sigh. Little did her friends know, Way had feelings for Ellin. She was too scared to tell anyone in case Ellin found out and hit her.

A voice in her ear interrupted her thoughts. "What's up with you?" It was Ellin.

"Nothing, why?" Way asked, looking up at her.

"You did that sigh thing that means you're either annoyed or thinking deeply." Said Ellin. "Come on, we need to start."

Way stood up and they started thinking of a dance together. The end result wasn't as close as Way would have liked it to be like in her thoughts, but in some parts Ellin was pressed against her which made her feel something strange that she'd never felt before. She would have to ask Choa about what the feeling was later because she always knew everything.

When they had performed their dance, they went to sit down next to Choa and Gummi. Soyul had gone off somewhere, apparently to get an energy drink after Gummi told her not to.

Gummi was rambling on about something to Ellin when Choa leant closer and whispered to Way.

"You're unusually quiet. Stomach ache?" She asked, pointing to Way's arms which were folded tightly close to her stomach.

Way shook her head, then mumbled to Choa. "There's something I need to ask you when nobody's around."

"Can't you just ask me now?" Choa frowned slightly.

"No." Way said, then she looked away as Ellin and Gummi noticed they were mumbling to each other.

"Are you saying I look fat?" Ellin asked. "Minseon. I'm not fat!" Ellin hit Way's arm a few times, then went back to talking with Gummi.

 

When the lesson was over, Way and Choa went to the bathroom together.

"There's nobody here now. Tell me." Choa said as they stood by the mirrors, fixing their hair.

"Well.. I.. I had this weird feeling.." Way started.

"You'll have to elaborate on that. There's lots of weird feelings. Where did you feel it?" Choa asked.

Way pointed to her stomach, then hesitantly pointed to her lower area, blushing quite a bit. "I don't know what it is."

Choa was grinning. "Minseon, are you ually frustrated?"

"What? No! I've never had before, you idiot!" Way glared at Choa.

Choa patted Way's shoulder. "Your feeling is nothing bad, I guess you're by something. What is it? Who is it more importantly?"

"..I can't tell you." Way said.

"Is it someone we know? Do we talk to them? Which boy do you like?" Choa kept on asking until Way lost her temper.

"It's not a boy!" She yelled.

Choa gasped. "You're gay?! Which girl is it?!"

"I can't tell you.." Way said again.

"Is it one of our friends?" Choa asked.

"Yes." Way replied.

"..Gummi?"

"No."

"Soyul?"

"No."

"Ellin?"

Way didn't reply.

"It's Ellin, isn't it."

"..Yes.." Way mumbled quietly.

"Aww, that's so cute!" Choa squealed.

"We need to go now." Way checked the time on her phone and gasped. "We're fifteen minutes late!"

They rushed out of the bathroom and ran to their English class. Luckily, the teacher had gone out for something so they sat down quickly.

"Where did you two go?" Gummi asked.

"Twin bum fun." Ellin started.

"There's nothing wrong with bum fun." Soyul said. Her and Ellin had an inside joke about this.

"Harmless bum fun." Ellin and Soyul both said together, then started laughing.

"..We went to the bathroom because Way wasn't feeling too good." Choa said. "She's fine now though."

"Quick Minseon, let me feel your stomach." Ellin leant closer, unaware of what she was making the younger girl feel.

"Why?" Way asked, but Ellin didn't reply, she only lifted Way's shirt up and put her hand on Way's stomach.

"Is she pregnant?" Soyul asked.

"Your hand is freezing!" Way gasped, trying to pull Ellin's hand away.

"Don't touch me, Minseon." Ellin growled, hitting Way's arm again.

 

As the day slowly came to an end everyone went back home to their families. Way was sat in her room on her bed, Choa was sat opposite her.

"How long have you liked her?" Choa asked.

"I don't know.. A while.." Way said. "I want to tell her.. But what if she hits me?"

"Do you want me to ask her about you? Like, I won't say you like her, but I'll ask for her opinion on you." Choa said.

"You don't have to.. Won't she be suspicious then?" Way asked.

Choa shook her head. "It's normal for friends to ask for opinions about other friends. I can go talk to her now if you like, I'll tell umma that I'm going to help Ellin with her homework."

"Okay.. But.. Don't make it too obvious that I like her." Way said.

Choa nodded, then she got up and left, leaving a very nervous Way to stare at the wall hoping that Ellin's feelings were the same as hers.