Chapter three

TroubleMakers: The Perks of Being an Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter three: The Perks of Being an Outcast

“Ugh… I hate going to school” I said scratching my head as I got up.

I was preparing to go to school when my mom asked me to go to school with “the nerd”. I faked a smile and gave Kikwang a Don’tYouEvenThinkAboutIt look. He gulped and nodded telling my mom that he was going to school earlier than usual because he had to do something really important.

When I arrived to school I saw Kim Bum who was standing at the gates looking at me as if he was expecting something from me.

“What?” I said lifting my eyebrow.

“Nothing my ice princess”

“How many times I’ve told you to not call me a freaking ice princess?”

He smirked and grabbed my arms linking hands with me while every student at our school was looking at us probably gossiping or whatever they call it.

“By the way… Oppa! Have you seen CL?”

“I didn’t see her… Maybe she’s late, again” he said and we both laughed because it was the truth. CL was always late.

“Look at that guy. He’s such a loser” Kim Bum said pointing at a guy who was being beaten by Jay Park, the captain of the football team, who is an too.

“Who?” I said trying to figure out who was being beaten and then I realized it was Kikwang. I didn’t care about him but I wanted to tell Jay to stop. But I couldn’t, I just smirked and laughed although it wasn’t even a bit funny.

Is he going to be okay?

“Oppa I have to search for CL! See you at recess!”

I sent her a text “Eonnie! Where are you? I have to tell you something REALLY important! But don’t tell anyone okay?!”

 

Kikwang’s P.O.V.

I was walking past the hallway looking down trying to avoid all the stares again until someone pushed me making me fall.

“Oh I didn’t see you, nerd. Oh that’s right because you’re a nobody!” a guy said laughing with other kids.

They were now giving me punches in the stomach and I was begging for it to end till I saw Krystal walking and linking arms with a guy. She looked at me for a moment. And for a moment I thought that she was going to help me, but I was wrong. She smirked and laughed with his friend.

This wasn’t the Krystal I got to know last night when we talked. Wait let me rephrase it. She wasn’t being Soojung, the girl I met last night but she was being Krystal, the y queenka that no one wants to argue with.

The guy stopped beating me when the bell rang.

“Saved by the bell, loser” he spat.

The bell rang but I didn’t feel like going to class because everyone would pick on me like always so I decided to go to the rooftop.

 

Soojung’s P.O.V.

I heard my phone vibrating, it was a text from CL “Soojung! How have you been? Are you alright? I was ing worried about you! Come in the practice room. Second floor. I will wait for you ok?”

I smiled in relief when I looked at her text, I went up to the second floor thinking about what should I say.

I was about to open the practice ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter