Chapter two

TroubleMakers: The Perks of Being an Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter two: The perks of being an outcast

 

“Dad… dad!! Stay calm and slow down okay? Now tell me... What happened?

“Soojung-ah… We are bankrupt”

“WHAT?!”

“Soojung-ah… Daddy’s really sorry… Now come here before the debt collectors foreclose everything at our house! And we must leave as soon as possible!”

“Oh my god” I cursed as I ran away from the club leaving Chaerin alone She can handle everyone by herself, I’ll explain everything to her later. When I arrived home I saw my mom crying and yelling at him like a crazy person.

“Why did you trust that man, huh?!” she screamed hitting my father who was looking at the ground in an apologetic way. I really felt sorry for them I wish I could do something to help them… Who was the man she was talking about though?

I arrived in my bedroom and sighed, I’m really going to miss this freaking room… I have lots of memories in it, I hate leaving the house like this. I took all of my stuff and placed it in my favorite suitcases, giving one last glance at my beautiful room.

“Where are we going to live now?”

“You and your mom are going in a hotel for tonight… I’ll contact a friend” He said looking down. He really looked pitiful and I wanted to do something about it.

“What about you, dad?”

“I’ll go in the U.S to solve some issues, fortunately I’ve saved enough money for me and for both you…” he said giving mom some money and giving her one last peck.

“Gross” I said jokingly and they all started laughing.

“I think I heard someone outside... The debt collectors!!” She screamed and we exited through the back door, making sure that no one sees us.

***

After the hotel, we went in the address that dad gave us… It was a pretty lame house, plain, small and most of all… boring. I stepped in the house annoyed and bowed to the house owners. They were a married couple who had a son who is supposed to have my same age, hope he’s hot.

“You are Soojung right? You’ll be leaving in the room next to my son... Can I help you with your luggage?” she said smiling and I nodded. She eyed my four big luggages and her jaw dropped… I only replied with a smile.

“My son’s going to arrive soon; I’ll hope you’ll be great friends!”

“Sure… there will be no problem if your son is tall with a built body and a killing smile” I said imaging everything and fantasizing about it “I beg your pardon?” the lady asked confused and I snapped out of my thoughts.

“I was joking! Just joking” I said smiling brightly and then she left me to talk with  my mother.

My new room was acceptable, the walls were wooden and there was a small sized white bed with yellow blankets on which I immediately got on and  remembered everything that happened yesterday… How am I going to face everyone at school? Will CL hate me? 

 

I thought about what should I say or do when I'll be back to school and then I fell asleep.

 

Kikwang’s P.O.V.

I arrived home and saw a woman in the kitchen talking with my mom and dad and joined in the conversation.

“Mom… What’s happening?”

“She, with her daughter, is going to stay here for a while” she said and I bowed to her “I’m Lee Kikwang… her son” I approached shyly scratching the back of my head.

“Why don’t you go make friends with Soojung? She’s in the guest room near your bedroom!” my mom said and I obeyed.

I knocked at the door shyly but with no response so I opened wondering if she was there and what I saw made my heart skip a beat… Not because I liked her, but because I was scared of her… I approached her and sat next to her bed. I noticed how pretty and innocent she was when she was sleeping. I caressed her hair to the back making me see her face more clearly; I was so immersed in looking at her when suddenly she opened her eyes.

“Gosh that scared me!” I blurted out. I stood up in nervous and gulped. She looked more shocked than I was and then she stood up too.

“What are you doing here?!” She asked looking around like she was expecting someone else to pop out and tell her that this is only a stupid joke.

“I live here” I said smiling approaching my hand to give her a handshake whic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter