Chapter one

TroubleMakers: The Perks of Being an Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter one: The perks of being an outcast

 

My name’s Soojung, best known as Krystal, one of the queenkas in Seoul Art High School. I’m rich, beautiful and I can be a real sometimes. You have to be careful around me, or I’ll make your life like hell.

Beauty, money and power… That’s all that matters right? This is the real life. Being caring and gentle won’t pay back you anything. The only people that think otherwise are ugly, poor or just stupid.

***

I was walking in the hallway being followed by guys that were admiring and trying to start a conversation with me.

 “I’m going” I said spotting CL from afar and left these guys without even looking at them and walked out. Gosh they’re so pathetic just like many other kids in our school.  

“Eonnie!” I called out looking at CL who was being followed by a bunch of guys.

“Hey Soojung!” (She’s the only one that calls me like that at school) we brofist each other shouting like crazy people “Forever wild, rich and beautiful!”

Wait!! I have to explain this. Ha! CL and I are bestfriends since forever and this is our awesome greeting… I know we’re just weird sometimes, but in a good way, obviously.

“What are you wearing for the party?” I asked her being overly excited for the party tonight.

“Well, I will wear something that will show off my secret weapons” she said.

“Your secret weapons?” I said lifting an eyebrow.

“Yeah, this two friends over here” she said touching her s “Also I need to show off my belly! I will be y and hot tonight! Well, I’m always like that, right? Tonight, everyone’s going to freak out”

“Won’t you have cold?” I said imaging the scene of her freezing to death and a laugh escaped from my mouth.

 “Who cares? We need to suffer to be pretty. Isn’t it what we always said? What about you?” She asked.

“Well I’ll be wearing a simple black bralette and skinny jeans that I bought yesterday… The party’s going to be awesome!” I said excitedly.

“By the way… I have to go” I said and gave her a brofist.

While walking down the hallway I noticed some students were looking or greeting me, it’s not the first time but I always liked being in the centre of the attention. They couldn’t take their eyes off me so I decided to do some “fanservice” like waving at them or smiling…

until orange juice landed on me and my uniform “oh my god!” I gasped.

I heard someone gasping and some of the students talk to each other.

“Who the hell does he think he is?!”

“Omona… he didn’t!”

“I’m sorry for him…”

I immediately went towards him and gave him my best glare, he got up and bowed “I-I’m s-sorry… I slipped because I wasn’t paying attention… I’m really, really sorry” he said looking down and adjusting his glasses.

“Are you making fun of me right now?” I scoffed glaring at him “Do you want to d-”

“Krystal… He’s new, forgive him”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter