☆ FOUR ☆

Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hehe thanks for subscribing ~ please keepon commenting on this story.. comment means updates..

oh how I hate the words before.. hoho..

hey guys , be friendly because I am friendly~

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Soora was left speechless , how can this werewolf came here meaning he had cross the border. He might be killed if any vampire found him. Worse , he could be tortured till die in the dungeon ,the treatment that was given to any werewolves that trespass the border. Once captured, they will be never relased until death came apart . Its the same for vampire and werewolf.

She saw him taking a seat leisurely beside her , leaning on the trees while looking at the night skies. He looked calm , not like her who was slowly becaming agitated at his presence.

‘ What is he doing here ? ‘ She brushed her lips with the back of her hand harshly wanting to remove his kiss from her lips. He chuckled loudly , earning her death glare as she hissed in a low voice.

“ What do you want ? You are dead once you are caught . “ She whispered to him , eyes looking everywhere to make sure there was no one there. Its not that she want to protect him , but she did not want to make the things in a harder way when he was captured. She will be asked this and that , why he came here and so on by the others . This will make her life miserable. So , she decided not to tell him to the guards.

He scooted closer and wrapped an arm over her waist. He once again , bent down and whispered , “ You tell him about me and your little brother are dead. “

His hot breath sent shiver to her as she sense that someone was coming to them from behind.

“ Urm, lady Soora . Are you alright ? “ Jungkook the royal butler asked her timidly. She turned to him and flashed him a smile making the boy at ease. ‘ At least , she was not like the others told . ‘ He thought mentally as he recalled how the ladies were badmouthing her at the back saying that she was a spoilt girl and heartless.

Regaining her composure with his arm still o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter