☆ TWO ☆

Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris was enchanted by the girl in front of him. Onyx hair , small and oval shape face with white porcelain skin along with her red luscious lips. She was beautiful. Anyone can say that with a glimpse of her.

He stood tall in front of her , scrunitized her with his black orbs.Soora glared at him,not liking the way he look at her. She hissed, showing her sharp fangs to them. His stares then averted to the little boy in her arms.

‘ She’s hot. ‘ Chanyeol’s voice can be heard from their mental bond.

‘ Who is that little kid ? ‘ Suho , the nicest among them asked. He always had the fond on children no matter werewolves or vampire. And it was a bad trait for them.

‘ More importantly , who is she ? But she is hot “ Baekhyun serious voice turned into a teasing one after that.

‘ I call on her . ‘ Kai said in their bond.

‘ Woah.. ‘ Lay joining also..

Kris literally rolled his eyes at s. ‘ Hormonal guys ‘ He said and received glares from s.

‘ Its not that you were not thinking that.. We know it , Kris. ‘ Luhan shot a glance at him.

Its true he had his eyes on her but that did not change the fact that she was a vampire. Any vampire should be killed, that was what they had sworn since child.

Soora gritted her teeth in frustration. The massive wolves in front of her were not attacking her , yet . They seem to have conversation in their mind as the looked like they were scrunitizing her inside their mind. And she did not like the fact.

Sensing that no one gave her attention as they were too immersed in their own mind conversation , Soora swiftly jump across the wolves. Unfortunately , Luhan sensed it. He use his telekinetic ability to take control over her.

Soora felt helpless because her limbs was being controlled by someone. She hissed loudly because Woo Min was not in her arms anymore. He felt out of her grip just now when she tried to jump.

One of the wolves caught Woo Min by its mouth. It gripped Woo Min’ s collar making the little boy nearly cried.

“ Release him !!! “ Soora shouted loudly as she saw that another two big wolves cornering Woo Min.

“ Please don’t do anything to him , please. “ She begged to them , a thing that she never do to anyone. But , her younger brother was in danger . His safety was more important than her pride. All the wolves once again surrounding her as Luhan put his guard down.

Lay , Kyungsoo and Sehun were guarding Woo Min securely. Kris then looked at his brothers and nodded his head. The others knew what it meant and change into their human form.

Twelve young and good looking man were now standing in front of her. Soora breath came into a halt as she looked around her. All the man were breathtaking but that was not important now. They were going to kill her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter