☆ THREE ☆

Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO THERE !!

Is it my story is not interesting ? Well I hope you will give your thought about it.. It kinda to not have anyone commenting on this .. / sigh /

well , enjoy yourself .. please comment.. LOL

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Soora was in a foul mood. There will be a ballroom for her next week for her twenty birthday. There , she will be announced as the princess of the vampire kingdom. Because of these event , she get the unwanted attentions whever she go and it irked her.

Leo and Hyungbin were following her closely to guard her from unnessecary dangers. She walked faster ignoring both of them. Once she reached her room , she slammed it on their face.

Both of them sighed knowing their beloved princess behaviour. Sometimes she can act like a brat and the other time she was like a flower , soft and fragile.

She jumped on her soft bed and stared at the white ceiling of hers.

‘ We will meet again , Lady Soora. ‘ Kris words kept on replaying on her mind. It had been nearly a month since their encounter. And his word kept on haunting her.

 

 

“ Where is Soora ? “ A lady voice echoed across the big hallroom. A beautiful lady who had her shiny , brown hair in a neat bun was walking toward N who bowed in respect.

“ She went to see the Horvejkul , my lady . “ He said not lifting his head as the king ‘s wife was in front of him , standing in all glory.

The lady sighed loudly and tapped N ‘s shoulder , “ How many times I said , don’t call me like that. Just call me mommy because all of you were like my sons. Arraso? Now that girl , why she did not tell me ? “ She kept on blabbering about Soora who kept on disappearing as she wish

 

. Knock , knock

 

A tough , wooden door opened as soon Soora knocked it. A handsome man appeared behing it , motioning her to came in with her guards.

Soora put her red cloak beside her and sat on the couch near the fire heater. The house were in the concept of woods. Everything was made of woods and it had the feels of home , unlike her castle .

Her two guards , Ken and Hyuk leisurely took the seats beside her. They had been here always so no wonder they were on ease and comfortable.

The owner of the house sat in front of her with hands clasping together in a manly manners. “ What are you doing here ? “ He asked calmly looking at the bothered girl in front of him. She had grown beautifully , surely wil catch the eyes of the males no matter vampire or werewolves. She had that charms in her. But luckily , his heart had been taken by someone.

Soora pouted at the questions making the older male chuckle at her. “ You know why I am here. “ She said in low voice as she leaned on Hyuk , the youngest among her guards or a she said , brothers.

Nickhun stand up from his seat and crouched in front of her. He hold his chin and looked into her deep hazel eyes ,

“ Be careful of your destiny . You will achieve happiness but there are lots of danger along your way. You will have a great mate.“

Soora was shocked , she never expected the mate word will came from Nickhun. She always went to him when she was troubled and he would gave her good advices . But the word mate never came from his mouth and this scared her a little bit. She was not ready for a mate now .

Nickhun was a well known wizard . His predictions were always accurate making the people respected him . He had been Soora father ‘s advicer from her young age already making she looked upon him if anything happen, With his outstanding personality and good looking face , the women flocked over him. But he never glanced at them making Soora wonder if Nickhun did not favour the opposite .

“ Who want apple pie ? It was baked just now and it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter