t h r e e

Little Red Riding Hood and 12 Wolves [Krissica Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

            If only I didn’t break grandma’s advise that day, I wouldnt feel this remorse everyday. I wouldnt have meet him and having this aching,hurting heart at the thought of him. I realized that all he did was just giving me false hope and innocently I considered it as love.Fool, I was so fool. As in the end, he eventually dumped me and left me. For now, one sentence I have for him is I hate him.

            Finally grasping some air and regaining myself from the nightmare, I moved my body off from the bed and looked at the surrounding. My eyes told me I was in the an empty unlited room and that fact reminded me that I was abducted by flock of werewolf.All I could remember, I was in forest and all of sudden I was unsconscious in a timing. Right when my friends was going to save me.

             Capturing a window, I moved closer and  opened the curtain to inform myself what time it was. After I opened it, my eyes twitched as the morning sun begin to blind my eyes. It was a morning already. I told myself.

            ‘Cklek’ the door was already large opened at the second I turned my head around. The opener of the door then walked in and stepped closer to me. As the morning sunlight that escaped from the window finally reached him, I could see clearly who was he. That cute-faced guy.

            “Hey awoke already?” he asked as he sat beside me.

            “No, I’m still sleeping.” I smiled sarcastically. Dude, He was asking me question that have obvious answer.

            He chuckled. “Ayee..Can you be nice to me? I can eat you in one gulp you know that.” He said giving me a menacing gesture. I enlarged my eyes and jerked back. He chuckled at my reaction. Well, that was normal for an abducted  mere human threatened like that by a werewolf though he was still in human state.

            “Joke.” He said grinning his row of white teeth. How could he said that without any burden? Doesnt he know that he had just made a sin by making my heart almost burst out?

            “Dont pull a joke on me. I dont like being played.” I crossed my hand, pulling an upset expression on my face. He chuckled.

            “One thing you should know, we would never eat human.” He pulled out a serious face. I blinked my eyes.

            I went silent. I didn’t know I just felt that he was telling the truth and my instinct told me to stay silent.

            “By the way, my name is Baekhyun.” He pulled out his hand for a handshake and I accepted it.

            “Ah you should have know my name already. It’s Park Jessica.Wait..Bacon? Now I’m hungry just by hearing that name.” At the moment I said that, he laughed. Man, I was being serious about that hungry thing yet he laughed at me.

            “Witches indeed are fearless.” He said. I pulled out my hand from the sort of long handshake,felt annoyed.

            I hissed. “That witch thing again. I told you, I’m not a witch!” I stomped.

            “It’s B-a-e-k-h-y-u-n. Baekhyun. Arent you going to school?” he spelled his name,  still couldnt accept I called him Bacon just a while ago.

             He then opened the door and glanced back at me. “Just tell me you’re hungry already,miss. Now let’s get out to the main room. You need to fill your empty stomach to fix your temper.”

            I stood up from the flimsy bed then walked out from the room and descended the stairs following his back moving downward.

            As my feet finally brought my body to the main room where Baekhyun leading me to, a soft-voice guy greeted me with a smile plastered on his tender face.

            “Morning.” He smiled while I was unsconsciously gulped my saliva at his flawless face.

            “Morning.” I replied, stuttered. At that moment, my brain was working hardly. How could they be this easy-going on me? Didn’t they just kidnap me? Why so hospitable? Why so friendly? Dont they have just threatened me and ask me to do something? I didn’t understand what kind of kidnapper they’re.

            “Sit down, princess.” A pretty guy said, pulling an old-wooden-chair. I nodded and looked at the surrounding dumbfoundedly. Why they treated me well? They even made me a breakfast? The atmosphere should be tensed up right now but it was like another family gathering atmosphere I got. I broadened the view of the room. It was indeed huge house, more like villa. There was 14 chairs surrounding one big table, 13 occupied and 1 unoccupied. Huh? Where was the another two members?

            “What do you want from me actually?” I shouted, stopping these 12 guys from having their breakfast and gaining 12 couple eyes glares. I clenched my fist, trying to be calm and hold up my emotion.

            “Have your breakfast first.” The Keroro-eyes guy replied then back at his bread.

            “Because you might loss appetite at the moment I told you the reason I kidnapped you.” He continued, with his mouth munching his bread leisurely.

            What? Why so serious?

            End of Jessica’s POV

            The previous night,

            Narrator’s POV

            “What’s wrong, Brownie?” Yuri asked as she saw Brownie stopped tracking. Chanyeol and Woohyun also stopped their pace.

            Brownie just barked in the response. Bewildered, the three of them then looked ahead and surprised as the view of  a huge house caught by their eyes. They smiled victorously.

            “Good boy, Brownie.” Yuri patted its head, made it cuddling at her arms.

            Ahead them, a huge house stood up proudly, fishing their curiousity. The tought of entering it came. As they walked towards the gate, Chanyeol opened the gate using his hand producing a goosebumps sound. Right when he was entering it, he threwn a back as if there was something repel him. The three of them shaped their mouth in ‘o’ shape.

            “What the heck?” Chanyeol reflexively said. His jaw dropped at the fact he couldnt enter the yard of the house.

       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter