o n e

Little Red Riding Hood and 12 Wolves [Krissica Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the wolf that seemed to be the leader of the wolves said so, every villager’s eyes landed on her,Jung Jessica, who was standing dumbfoundedly.

            “Oh,! Run, Jung Jessica,Run!” Yuri screamed from the place she was standing now.

            “I’m doomed!” Jessica snarled as the wolf fixed his eyes on her. Then as what have Yuri instructed, she ran like there’s now tomorrow although her mind was still in cloud as she had no idea about the witch the wolf was talking about. Her priority now was her life,  she had to ignore her curiousity.

            Spotting the girl everyone looking at, the wolves were chasing after her in flash speed. And the chaos began again. Women and children were running out for their lives while the men and hunters were attacking the on fire wolves using all of their might.

            The longer, the faster her pace and the clearer  the sight of wolves chasing her in her eyes.  Her face looked really scared as if thousands of ghost were chasing her. Running was a piece of cake for her as she was born with special ability of running fast but, hell, it was wolves her rival now.

            As the sight of the wolves was less and less and gone, the villagers looked dissapointed. They let out their heavy sigh,some were panicked, especially for the man she left, Park Chanyeol. But it wasnt Park Chanyeol if he gave up that easily. Unlike the others who have give up chasing after the wolves, Chanyeol fastened his pace and tried to track the wolves and Jung Jessica. But yeah, he was a mere mortal who doesnt have any special ability. He only depended on his eyes in tracking them.

            “Dammit! I lost her.” He cursed under his heavied breath as the shadows of his target dissapeared.

_______

            Running was only her one and only option right now. She turned her neck back and saw the approaching wolves behind her. She cursed under her breath as she felt her feet were weakening.

            “Hell, they’re too fast!” she said in her panting, wiped her litres of sweat.

            All of sudden, a wolf was ahead her, chuckling victorously.

            “Hold it right there, girl. There’s no escape for you now” soon, he changed his wolf figure into human figure made her widened her eyes. It was completely turned into human form the difference was the eyes.When he was in the form of wolf, he had yellow eyes.When he was in the human form, it turned black.

            Stopped from running, she looked back and saw the three wolves that were chasing her past minutes ago also changed theirselves to human figure.

            Jessica’s POV

            Good fate. Now I was surrounded by four wolves.

            “Your running was indeed fast for a little girl, miss.” a voice came from the guy behind me. I can hardly saw his face as it was night and our only source of light was the moonlight that penetetrated through the leaves of big threes.

            “Thanks, Should I show you again how fast I was running? If it was not because this hamster’s face werewolf that stopped me, I could show you the faster one.” I blurted out,trying to softened the tensed atmoshper. The man in front of me frowned, looked displeased.

            “Nice speech and I didnt looked like hamster, okay?” he squinted his eyes which I knew they were already small yet he made it smaller.

            “Calm down, Sunggyu-hyung. Now, should we just take her to our hideout?” another guy talked,as he was stepping closer I could see a glimpse of his face. This one was cuter to be honest.First was like hamster and second was like squirrel. It just amazed me how these werewolves could be this cute. Werewolf I knew from storybook and story my grandma told was scary,not these cute and handsome.Okay, Im not in the situation to think about this.

            My eyes flickered in nervousness as this cute guy stepped his feet closer to my unprotected body. Let’s say I was nervous either because of my life that was threatened and his cuteness. Again, Jung Jessica! You’re not in the situation to say thing like this.

            I closed my eyes with my feet stepped back as the guy cute guy still continue closering his body to mine.

            “Yah! What do you want from me?” I shouted, stopped the guy’s steps. He was taken aback at how loud I shouted. Actually I did it in purpose as I sensed human from mile away coming closer. It must be Chanyeol. Now all I need to do is to hold these freakingly handsome wolves to stay still. I must find any logical sentence to hold them in this place.

            “My flesh isnt delicious and I-I-I’m not that pretty too!” I shouted, stuttered while inside I was smirking as the scent of Chanyeol came closer. Uh oh, I was mistaken. It wasnt only Chanyeol.It was three people there. The figure of three closest friends of mine was flashing in my head. Park Chanyeol, Kwon Yuri, Yang Woohyun, my soon saviours, can you hear my voice?

            “And what’s that witch thing again. I dont understand with all of your nonsense saying.” I continued bombarding them with my loud question that echoing in the night’s air of forest. The semi-eyeless guy was laughing. I wanna told him to stop laughing as his laugh make his eyes becoming dissapeared but I was not that crazy enough to say that in this cornered situation, right?

            “You really have the guts to say that.” He said after his solo laughing. This sunggyu guy must be dictator type one.  

            “If only your ancestor didnt do this to us, we wouldn't have done this to you too.” The cute guy shrugged.

            What? I think I’ll get clearer explanation but his saying made me become more confused. What ancestor? What have my ancestor done? My mind was more cloudy than before.

            “I dont get it.What are you talking about?” I frowned while another guy also inching his distance from me, deepened his marble black eyes to mine.

            “You silly girl. How can a witch be that air-headed.” He scoffed in her soft voice. I mean it, his voice was too soft for a guy. Tck, Too bad he used his holy voice to scoff me.

            “I really dont understand, could you please give me at least a proper reason why you kidnapped me?” I raised my voice. Oh, I felt them coming closer. I then managed to calm myself down though I want to shout “C’mon kill them,fellas! Cut them into pieces and save me!” loudly.           

            “Cut it off.You’re wasting our time.” I looked up to see a guy with a jet black hair and deep eyes was already in front of me all of sudden.He looked at me as if Im the most disgusting thing in the world. He then checked me out from head to toe.As the distance between his body to mine was only inches now, I could clearly saw the perfect face he had.   Wait. I think I know him somewhere.

            “Deja vu?” He chuckled mockingly while I was thinking hard where and when Ive met this looked so cocky guy. Who? When? Where? Not more than 1 second, my brilliant brain finally remembered everything.

            “Yah..Kris.YOU!” I gawked, I didnt have any idea whether I said it in a surpised, shock or confused tone. I tried to convinced myself that the person I faced right now with the pers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter