t w o

Little Red Riding Hood and 12 Wolves [Krissica Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator’s POV

            Running to the direction where the wolves gone, Chanyeol,Yuri and Woohyun chased after them for some quite long time but it was all in vain. They only got their feet weakening and found the wolves nowhere. And after some of their gambling moves, they stopped as they reached their and felt it no use anymore just running using their instinct

            “What should we do now? Brownie cant track her again.” Yuri asked, glance her eyes to Chanyeol who was still hold his emotion that going to explode.

            “We gonna find her...soon.” Chanyeol replied in his furious tone, bold the word ‘soon’.

            “How?” Woohyun approaching him who was stoned in his spot. “We lost her already and they didn’t leave any trace.” He continued, as he caught up his breath. He faced the bewildered but managed to be calm guy in front of him.

            “Trace, huh?” Chanyeol smirked like an evil spirit had took over his body.

            “What? You’ve got an idea? Good, now tell us!” Yuri walked closer with her eyes sparkling just to see Chanyeol pulled out one of his blood-stained arrow.

            “I shot right at both of his arms. I’m pretty sure his blood was dripping on his way to their hideout. This time I believe Brownie could track them. Is that what you called as trace, dude?” Chanyeol explained, glancing at Woohyun with his victorous smirk. Brownie barked seeing Chanyeol pulling out the arrow.

            “As expected from the strongest hunter.” Yuri patted his shoulder and grinned.

_______

            “What take them so long?” Kyungsoo said in concern.Worry was drawn all over his face. Well, werewolf’s bonds are so strong. If the one hadnt returned back, the rests couldnt sleep.Hence, they were gathering in the main room waiting for them instead of sleeping. Believe me, the atmosphere in the room that time was not good and so tensed up that it could cut out someone.

            “Be patient. It’s hard abducting her without hurting human.” Suho said, reassuring Kyungsoo who was walking aimlessly back and forth.

            Yeah, everyone always see werewolf as the vicious and cold-blooded killer without any mercy but not. They are actually soft-hearted. It was because they were basically human too, but twisted in different fate as another normal human being. That’s the reason to explain why they could only eat animals though they eager to eat human too. Not even once they have thought to kill human and eat them up to satisfy their hunger. They better fill up their empty stomach with something like boar,deer and whatever animals they found in the forest.

            Finally reached the destination, the group were entering a freaking huge house. As they were entering the main room of the house, all faces lit up seeing their presence.

            “Hey hyung you’ve finally home! And brought us the girl!” Sungjong beamed, jumping up and down as he saw Kris carrying a girl in red cloak who was still unsconscious by his hands. The other three then came in and sat on the couch, winching the pain they got a while ago. Everyone’s excited face then turned out to be a worried and confused one as they saw the wound their four brothers got. Sunggyu got his wound on his left leg, Baekhyun and Luhan on his back while Kris on both of his arm.

            “Don’t worry.It will heal in one night.” Baekhyun said so her brothers wont be worried. And it worked. His brother’s face was softened.

            “I will take her to the bedroom.” Kris said, gaining a nod from every head. Immediately, he rushed up the stairs with the girl by his hands then opened the room’s door.

            End of Narrator’s POV       

 

            Kris’s POV

            I opened the door, producing the creak sound made me opened it slower in order not to waking up the girl in my hands. I looked at her peaceful sleeping face. That combination of her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, her hairs and her lips never fail to make my heart pumps faster. I then unsconciously was smiling at the fact she is still alive and grew more beautiful.

            After putting her to the bed, I was on the side of the bed,stayed still in my position to get the best view of her sleeping face. It was so peaceful. I wanted to caress her cheeks, her face,her hairs and kissed her but I snapped out. I didnt want to disturb her sleeping. Suddenly, I remember her hatred face she had shown to me a while ago. It hurted me, but it was normal for her to do that. I didnt deserved to be loved, never..

_______

            I was in the woods that time together with my appa and my hyungs,Sunggyu-hyung and  Xiumin-hyung, to hunt down some animals for eat. Feeling tired, we took a rest under the shades of big trees. Well, there are a lot of big trees in the forest. Each of us took one tree for leaning our ached back. The wind spoiled us with its breezeness feeling, sweeping our tiredness bit by bit. Soon, we fell asleep. And at the moment I woke up, I was alone.

            Then I walked off to find my appa and my hyungs. I calle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter