Love Hurts!

A CraZy Little ThinG Called ''LOVE''

‘’ Hey Sushi… Good Morning” – said Jason calmly standing at the door.

“ Don’t call me that. Only mom and Jieun can call me that!”- Pilsukie said with annoyance.

“ Ok! Hey nerd..”- Jason said  pushing aside Pilsukie trying to enter their house like it was his own.

“Ahh.. Don’t call me that either!’’- growled Pilsukie from back.

“ Ok! Hey Pig..’’- said Jason with a chuckle who was now at their kitchen having a bread.

“Eishh… Why  do you  always come here? I told you not to come here especially in the morning, day and night.” – warned Pilsukie who was also now in the kitchen and glaring at Jason. “ Why don’t you read that sign beside the door?’’

“What sign? I didn’t see it.”- Jason said with confusion  basked all over his face. Yup, there was a board which he clearly saw but just decided to ignore it. Beside the front door, there was a ‘ NOT ALLOWED JASON’ sign which was now ‘ NOT  ALLOWED JASON’ corrected by Jason. He thought it was funny. Everytime he would cross out the ‘NOT’ and then next morning there would be a new sign with the same precaution. Jason thought it as a game between him and her.

“ So, Where is Jieun? Is she getting ready or already gone to school? She  hasn’t gone to school, has she?-Jason bombarded Pilsukie with questions. Pilsukie knew that Jason had a crush on Jieun  but she never understood why he still likes Jieun when he knew that Jieun was madly in love with Suho. But then she thought-“ Who wouldn’t like Jieun?” So, she just ignored the fact about his likeliness-“Beside who would love this nettlesome guy?”

“Yah…pig, I asked you a question. Did  you lose your hearing power?” – shouted Jason. He didn’t like it when he was unanswered. He hated when Pilsukie just ignored him. But there was Pilsukie starting her- Plan A- which was to ignore him. “ Yah..nerdy pig Sushi!”-Jason cried out. This made Pilsukie to drop her-Plan A- and she started her- Plan B- which was…..well to use her strength.

She strode to Jason who was now sitting on the dining chair and grabbed his porcupine hair and she yelled out-“ Don’t call me that!” That action just shock Jason as it happened so quickly and he yelped-“ Yahh.. leave my hair, it took me an hour to  perfect it…..Yahh.. leave it otherwise I am also going to  grab your hair.” And that cued it, now they both were grabbing each other’s hair and crying out loud as it began to pain but no one decided to leave it. It seemed like a Gag Concert’s comedy skit. Though  they were having pain but if any third person saw it then they would surely find it funny and that third person was Jieun who was now looking at them and laughing out so loud that it made them stop.

“OMG…you two! hahaha…. You two looked so funny…hahahaha…hahaha..” – Jieun said between her laughter.  That made them realize what they were doing.Her laughter was inexorable, only  after 15 minutes Jieun calmed down and said –“ Seriously, you guys…you guys are so childish. I mean who would go around grabbing each other’s hair..hahaha..” and with that being said she again cracked up and again began laughing. Pilsukie and Jason just looked down at the table whole time, like it was some kind of masterpiece. They felt embarrassed. So, Jason spoke up and said-“ It was all because of her. She started it first. Seriously Jieun, I don’t think you guys are twins.You guys shouldn’t even be sisters in the first place. How can a beast and a beauty be twin sisters?” Pilsukie just glared at Jason as she felt guilty to start it first. Jason in return also glared at her and now they were glaring at each other. ‘ The Glaring Game’- no matter who started it you just have to glare until the other person loses. Jieun between her laughter saw this and spoke up – “ See, you guys are starting out again. Though you two look cute when you do this.. ah… why don’t you guys date each other? So, you may stop fighting.” Disgust appeared in both of their faces and they said –“ No!!!” at the same time.

“You guys even talk at the same time.” – said Jieun with a smile on her face.

Jason just coughed loudly and cleared his throat and asked-“ So, Jieun… would you like to go to school together?” Hoping to get an answer as YES he crossed his finger. Little did he knew, Pilsukie saw how he crossed his fingers and  she chuckled with a smirk thinking how childish his behavior is .  But it didn’t  help as Jieun said –“ Sorry  Jason Oppa…. I am going with Suho oppa.. sorry.” It  was always  the ubiquitous answer. Jason knew the answer but he didn’t know why he always asked? Maybe it was like his daily habit. A habit of Hoping.

The breakfast table remained silent after that. Jieun ate up in a hurry to meet Suho while Pilsukie was reviewing her assignment while having breakfast  and Jason was  just nibbling down the  bread. Jieun got up from her chair, grab her school bag and ran to the door forgetting about Pilsukie and Jason.

 That one activity of her made both Pilsukie and Jason bereaved.

 “Heish…she didn’t even said a bye” – thought both of them.

Afer that Jason got up and strode towards door  for school. But before going out, Jason said-

 “ yahh….you are  not coming!”

 That one activity of Jason  made Pilsukie surprised.

She just nodded her head and tagged along Jason.  Things seemed right  until when Jason opened his mouth and said-“ You never comb your hair, do you? No wonder people call you nerd and Jieun beautiful….” For return as an answer she just smacked his head. And the vicious cycle started again.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jieun was standing below a street light waiting for Suho.  She called it – Love Spot.  She just loved that spot as it reminiscenced her about first meeting with Suho.

Suho was late but she didn’t mind it.

Suho was changed but she ignored that fact.

Because she just loved him  whether he was changed or still the same.

School was already started and there she was still waiting for Suho to come. She waited and tried calling his number which he didn’t pick. Now, she started panicking if he was sick or if some omen happened to him. She decided to visit his house and at that moment, she received a text…

 

From: Suho  <3

Jieun, I am at school already. Don’t wait for me!

 

She felt betrayed, she felt  her heart being hurt once again-“He didn’t wait for me today too!” But she again ignored that fact and thought –“At least oppa is not sick.” Only then, she made her way to school.

 

 Little did she know, a guy was watching her from far with anger in his eyes-“Stupid!! Why would you always wait?”

 

She reached school on the second period as she spend her first period waiting for him. There she was standing at the door staring right at Suho who was at his desk  as a lassitude. No matter how much it hurt her, she  forgot about everything when she stared at his face. Jieun walked down to her seat which was beside Suho and said  to Suho- “ Oppa, you came early today!” Suho just nodded not even bothered to look at her face.

That one behavior of Suho made Jieun hurt;it pained a lot.

 She hung her head low throughtout the day, not even caring about the lectures she attended. She didn’t even know whether her lecturer was a guy or girl. The pain of being ignored by Suho kept playing on and on, again and again like a tape recorder. She just couldn’t take it anymore. It felt like a volcano which wanted to erupt years ago  with its larva disposing here and there but it never got a chance. The day ended, classes were finished and there  she was still playing the tape. Everyone ran off to get out of their class like it was a hell and there was  Suho making his way out of class not even caring that Jieun was still there.

 She pushed her chair back and grasped his hand with her petite hand making him to hault at the spot. No one was there in class now as they were the last. She still had her head hung low, not even having the guts to look in his eyes as her anger will vanished when she looked at her face and she whispered-“ Oppa, are you angry with me? Did I do something wrong?”

Suho who had his hand grasped by her was stunned at the moment by her question. But he managed to return to the reality. Then he shrugged his hand and said with  his cold, hoarse voice –“Let’s break up!” Only then she looked up at his face, she stared right in his eyes hoping that she heard it wrong. She stared right in his eyes wishing that he was joking as it’s not even funny although. She stared and stared at those  eyes which had no sign of  warmth. Then he repeated again-“Let’s break up, don’t wait for me!”

With that being said, he went out of class with Jieun appalled.

And that’s when she knew the bitter truth behind love.

Love Hurts!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for the subsriptions and comments. ummm..... Hope you will like it.