Three Guys I hate!

A CraZy Little ThinG Called ''LOVE''

 ''Jieun, I love you''

    "Jieun, I really love you!'

Jieun stood like a statuette trying to absorb the moment, the moment she  waited for so long desperately had came. The euphoria of happiness is seen all over her face. The situation was so idiosyncratic to her. As she was still trying to figure out whether  it's reality or dream, Suho took this  chance and came near her. His heavy, warm breathe could be feeled by Jieun's soft cheeks. Suho even came closer making Jieun's heart beat raised  above  by 100 beats per minute.     

        Suho neared her ears and said-  "Sin2A + Cos2A = 1"

"hmmm... what is that?"- thought Jieun with confusion basked all over her face - "Ahhh... Math, Oppa likes Math, what??"

  And  again Suho said - "Sin2A = 2SinA . CosA"

    "haaa...oppa, Sin2A= 2 SinA . CosA , ok! oppa I will write it down" - said Jieun trying to find a pen to  scribble down her oppa's formula.

 

"Yah! Jieun, wake up.... you are dreaming again ?" - yelled Pilsukie .

    "What!!! Dreaming!!! NO!!  Sushi, keep quiet... Oppa is saying some math's formula  and is later on going to propose me . I have to write down all these formula ! Just pass me a pen quickly" - mumbled Jieun rolling here and there on her bed  to find a pen with her eyes still closed.

 

Pilsukie standing beside Jieun with a math book in her hand was now on the verge of wrath and she shouted loudly - " Yah!!!! stupid, stop dreaming about  that jerk!"

 And that was it. That remark about Suho made by Pilsukie  caused Jieun to  be fully awake from her dream. " Sushi, Don't talk about OPPA like that.. Suho oppa is  much laudable than any other guy in the world....... and   don't come in my room reciting all those rubbish things. You always ruin my dreams!" -  said Jieun who looks like she is going to cry soon.

        Pilsukie took a deep breathe to soothe herself and sat beside Jieun on the bed, trying to persuade her. She softly said - " Sorry, Jieun! It's just that you are going to be late for school and your Suho oppa will be waiting for you and I don't think you want to keep him waiting for you, do you?'

"OH..'' - said Jieun. That made her forget about the remark and she jumped out her bed and headlong to the bathroom.

     Pilsukie just watched her as she went to the bathroom. "Eishhh.. what's so great about  that jerk?'' - thought Pilsukie. Then  she made Jieun's bed and looked around her sister's room full of Suho's photos and all. It was like Suho's museum. '' I  should never enter her room    again" - thought  Pilsukie. Then she went  down to kitchen to prepare for breakfast.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                Pilsukie's POV

Don't know why but the days always begins like this?? hmmm...It's been  8  years since mom and dad separated. Well, my mom and dad also did the same mistake like others..they loved each other only to be separated. My dad now lives with another women, haaa..jerk even my dad is a jerk! Loving someone must be a stupid thing, what's the use to love others when it all ends. What's its use when they love for a moment and later on treat you like a dust? My mom never talked about these things with us but I know how much it would have hurt  as she always cried herself to sleep. But, now she is fine .... I guess? She is busy with all her works and always away so she is ok...isn't she? I mean working is better than crying, isn't it?

Jieun still doesn't know about the truth between mom and dad and it's better that she doesn't know it. Somethings are better when they are left unsaid.I thought Mom, Jieun and I would be able to live life peacefully but until that Suho came. I just don't trust that guy. Well, coming to think of it, Jieun met that  jerk exactly 8 years ago.  Haa...jerks everywhere.  

But, it doesn't mean I hate every guys, I am not a psycho to do that. I do love guys like my Math professor, Physics Professor and Biology Professor. Well, they are guys and I don't hate them. I just hate three boys in my life and they are

1. Dad

2. Suho  

3. ...........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                         Author's POV

The bell rang while Jieun was thinking and disgust appeared on her face because she knew who it was.It was her annoying neighbour Jason whom she met exactly 8 years ago. Seems like 8 is her unlucky number.

3. Jason

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Having subscribers is a really good feeling. Thank you!