What is going on?

A CraZy Little ThinG Called ''LOVE''

Pilsukie glances at the clock-8:25 pm

She again glances at the clock-8:25 pm

“Ahhh…where is she?”- She said while biting down her nails. She dialed her  number for the nth time which Jieun  undoubtedly didn’t pick up. She was on the outskirts to began her search for Jieun when the door-bell rang. She sped to the door hoping Jieun was the one at the door.

“Yahh.. Where were you?”- Pilsukie shouted while opening the door. But there was Jason with his geeky smile. “Hey Sushi”-Jason said calmly  at the door.

“Things never work right, do they?”- Pilsukie thought. “Jason, Go home!”- Pilsukie said firmly.

“ok!” – Jason said while pushing aside Pilsukie and entering the house.

“Ahhh…Look  Jieun is still not home yet.” – Pilsukie said with a worried tone.

“What?? Maybe she is with Suho.”- Jason said trying to  find reason for Jieun late advent.

“But.. She is not even picking up her phone. I think I should look for her.”- Pilsukie said as she began to walk out the door – “ Yahh…you wait here. Call me if she arrives.’’

Pilsukie ran out the door without hearing reply of Jason. Jason did as he was told.

 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When all you can do is  think  about a person, you’ll wander around the place where you can feel their fragnance, their presence. Jieun was also doing the same. She was  standing at her ‘LOVE SPOT’. The street lights were now lit up as there was darkness all around. But the wounds scarred in her heart were much darker  and deeper than that.

“Suho oppa will come.”- She whispered with tears trickling down her cheeks. It really takes guts to accept the reality which she didn’t have. So, there she was ignoring the reality.

“Jieun..”- shouted someone from the back. Hoping it’s a call from the one she deared, she wiped her tears and turn back only to find Pilsukie running  towards her. Pilsukie catched her breathe and said gasping - “Jieun, What are you doing here? Look it’s 8:50. What did mom tell you about rules for arriving home? Not until we pass High School,we have to arrive house by 8:00 pm.” She kept blabbering about all the rules of the house which were kept by her rather than her mom.

 “ Oppa won’t come. He won’t come.. He won’t come.”

Pilsukie stopped her long lecture and noticed that Jieun was much quiet than usual. She slowly asked-“ Jieun, Are you ok?”

“Oppa won’t come. He won’t come”- Jieun voiced out her thoughts.

“Ehh..What?’’- asked Pilsukie with confusion basked all over her face.

Jieun bear-hugged Pilsukie and cried her eyes  out that she had been holding for a while. Pilsukie then knew that it must be something related with Suho.  She returned her hug trying to soothe her.

The silent Night was now  filled with Jieun’s cries. Nothing but her cries.

Out of their conscience, one guy was watching them with burden in his heart. While one guy broke Jieun’s  heart, the other was making sure that she is still fine.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Things were silent at house. Jieun had now finally slept with tears stagnant in her eyes making Pilsukie to be on the edge. The non-stop bickering machine, Jason was also quiet. He was at the living room quietly making his way to his house.

“Thanks!” – said Pilsukie who was on the stairs,making way out of Jieun’s room.

Jason nodded – “Call me when you need…” Then he made his way out of their house.

Everything was calmed down for the moment, but Pilsukie felt like storms are coming soon.

 

Storms of pain, truth and versimilitude ………….

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Suho was sulking at the bed, trying to hide himself, trying to hault the situations that are taking place.

 

Things seemed wrong at the moment but he knew he was doing right.

Things seemed erroneous at the moment but he knew he had no choice…….

 

There beside him laid his black dairy,his precious asset which had engulf his  memories of lifetime. House,which never felt comely, which always had a feeling of loner, which he was adjusted with always had a song played . A song that brought his sleepless night into alluring sleep.

 

 Silent night , Holy night

All is calm, All is bright

Round yon , Mother and child

Holy infant so tender and mild

Sleep in heavenly peace

Sleep in heavenly peace.

 

Silent night, Holy night

Sheperds quake at the sight

Glories stream from heaven afar

Heavenly hosts sing halleluia

Christ the savior,is born!

Christ the savior, is born!

 

Silent night, Holy night

Son of God,Love’s pure light

Radiant beams from thy holy face

With the dawn of redeeming grace

Jesus, Lord, at thy birth

Jesus, Lord, at thy birth

 

”Here, have it…I always sang this song at church and everyone closed their eyes. So, you’ll also feel like closing your eyes after hearing it.”

 Suho chuckled as he remembered her saying that. “Stupid, it’s because they were praying not because they were sleepy.”

Reminiscing about the past moments made him realize what was happening at the present as a tear trickled down his cheek-“I am sorry, Jieun….really sorry!”