i.

Let Me Help You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"A glass of water, please."

The bartender scoffs at him. "Water? You're at a bar and you want water?"

"Yes, i do. Now can you go get me some?" The bartender rolls his eyes and proceeds to get a glass of water for the lad. He takes his leave but returns quickly with a glass of water in hand. He hands the lad the glass and made his way to the other customers lingering around the bar.

"Well, isn't it the Mark Tuan. I haven't seen you in a while." Mark averts his view to the owner of the voice. His eyes widened in surprise upon seeing who it was. It was Bae Suji. "Did you miss me, Tuan?" She smirks.

"Suji." Mark let out his voice softly. "How have you been?"

Suji let her eyes wonder around her surroundings, "Well, i hav--" Suji stops mid-sentence as she spots a handsome, no, hot guy on the dance floor. He dances so swiftly that it was impressing her. "Give me a minute, please Markie." She walks to the lad on the dance floor. As she makes her way to the lad, she shows confidence with every step she takes. 

Mark follows her but at a distance. She seems different than she was when he last saw her. When was that? He tries to recall the memory. Ah, maybe since the high school graduation? His eyes wonders to Suji as she seems to be whispering in the stranger's ear. By the look on his face he seems to like it. You, Bae Suji, have changed.

"I." Suji stops her words, trying to teasing the boy that's hugging her rather closely.

"Please continue, beautiful."

"I like how you move on the dance floor. Maybe you can show me." 

He chuckles, "I would be more than happy to." Suji smirks at his reply.  As his hands roams to her waist, guiding her hips to move to the beat of the music. He place his face next to Suji's ear and speaks in a hush whisper. "By the way, I'm Jackson. What's your name, gorgeous?" 

She opens to say her name. "Bae Suji." But, she wasn't the one to say her name to the lad name Jackson. "Suji, what are you doing?" 

"I'm dancing, Mark. Can't you see?" 

"Who's this guy?" Jackson stops and raises an eyebrow at Mark.

"It doesn't matter." Mark says to Jackson. "Come on Suji." Mark takes Suji's arm and drags her back to the bar unwillingly. He pushes her to one of the stool and stands to the right of her, leaning his back on the bar counter.

"Yah, what was that all about?! I was in the middle of something over there!" Suji exclaims at Mark, looking a bit irritated.

"What's wrong with you, Suji?" Mark looks with concern at his old friend. "You seem so different now."

"I just changed, Mark." She simply says. "People need to change, y'know." Suji calls the bartender to her by waving her petite hand at him. "Can you give me a glass of tequila?" He nods at her and proceeds to the other side of the counter and searches for the bottle. He finds it, pours it in a glass, and hands it to Suji. "Thank you."

"Bae Suji. You are drinking an alcohol right now." Mark looks intensely at Suji while she is chugging down her glass. "If i recall, you told me that you will never drink alcohol. You said it was unnecessary to do. You said those words with such determination." He paused before continuing, "So then, what exactly are you doing now?"

"Eh." Suji shrugs. "Sir?" She calls for the bartender. "More please." He takes the bottle of tequila and refills her drink. She bri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter