Chapter III

At Your Service

After what happened, Bom stayed the rest of the day in her room watching movies. She doesn’t want to go out. Her parents were in work trip so she is in her house only with her service people and bodyguards.

Seunghyun and Youngbae were in the gym training meanwhile Chaerin was reading a book. She can’t focus in her reading: she is still worried about Bom.

“Damn this brat is bothering me” she thought for herself. She knows well how Bom feel. She doesn’t have many friends and never in her life have a boyfriend. She doesn’t know anything about love or to love someone.

She is only child in her family. Like Bom her parents are rich, they own a lot of Hotels and resorts. The big question is why Chaerin is an agent when she can be the manager of one of these resorts. Well is simple, she always wants to be a part of the academy like her grandfather. He was a special agent too but he died in service. When she told her parents why she wants to leave her house, they fought. Until now she never talked to them again. She felt lonely like Bom, but the difference is she has her boys. Seunghyun and Youngbae are always beside her. They are like her brothers.

Chaerin decides to get up and go to the gym to release some stress. She changed in her pants and put a black top and went to the place. She thought her boys are still there but they already leave so she started to work out while listen music. One of her hobbies is the music. She really loves dance and sing, yeah is a guilty pleasure that anybody knows even her bros.

When she finished her training and was in her way to the room, she felt someone bumps in her and makes her fell. “What the hell is going on?” she said very mad, “I really sorry I didn’t see you” a sweet voice speaks. Chaerin saws the girl on her their faces are inches apart. Her heart begins to beat faster when Bom was staring at her.

“Can you please get off from me? Chaerin said little nervous. Oh yes sorry” Bom said offering a hand to Chaerin helping her to get up. Bom can’t help to look Chaerin in her gym outfit showing her perfects abs.

Bom quickly look away and started to leave when she felt a hand stopping her. “Wait, are you feeling better?” Chaerin asked with a worried tone. “Yeah I’m fine now thanks” Bom answers with her perfect smile. “Thanks for asking” she said and leaves Chaerin behind her very confused. 

Chaerin can’t help smile after the incident, Bom has the most beautiful smile in earth and saw her smiling makes her happy. Once she changed in her pajamas she back to read. A knock in her door makes her to come to the reality announcing dinner was ready.

She went downstairs and she sees her boys already eating. “Why you didn’t wait for me?” she said making a cute pout. They smile at her specially Youngbae he really loves Chaerin, yes in that way. He has a crush on her but he never told her anything, he is afraid to ruin their friendship.

They were chatting happily making jokes. Bom was watching they secretly from afar, she heard their laughs and immediately go down to see what is happening.

She look at Chaerin, she really enjoy the dinner. For a moment she felt envious, she wants to have this happiness in her life. She really wants to enjoy them but she can’t. She goes back to her room and closes the door behind her. She can’t help to start cry again. Why she feel so lonely? Why she can’t have friends? Even her security has fun.

Chaerin saw her while she was going up the stairs and stopped laughing. She knows what happened. Her boys looked at her puzzled. “Hey Chae what’s going on? Why you stop laughing? Youngbae asked to her with a worried tone. “It’s nothing” she said faking a smile.

When they finished their meals, the boys went outside for smoke while Chaerin go to her room. In her way she passed Bom’s room and heard a sobs coming from inside. She knows she is crying. Her heart aches again. She stood in front the door for a while thinking.

“If I knock maybe she doesn’t respond and probably gets mad. But my job is take care of her right? Maybe she needs to be alone now, I never cried before, even when my grandfather died. Damn what can I do? She thoughts.

She took a deep breath and knocked. “Miss Park are you alright? Do you need something? She asked but she didn’t respond. Please if you need me, I’ll be in my room” Chaerin says leaving the door. Bom stopped when she heard Chaerin’s voice. Her relation is not the best but the black haired girl seems to be a good person.

She stood up and opens the door, she already leave. She goes back inside, close the door and lay in her bed. She hides her face in her pillow and try to get some sleep, meanwhile Chaerin was trying to start her read again, but she fall sleep quickly.      

 

A/N: Hi!!! I hope you like the story ^__^ please leave a comment!